Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 153. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I can see the telegram is very active and every day people is joining to this, will you publish all the updates in the telegram group from now on
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
We are proudly welcoming Alexandre Borione, trader and investor, as our Advisor.

Alexandre started his career in New York before moving to Hong Kong, among other countries. He worked for prestigious banks such as JP Morgan.

More details about him on our Website and in our white paper: https://ico.selfpay.asia

Did you work before in other project with him? Has he a previuos experience with Cryptocurrencies or with ICOs? I there a link to their Linkedin in the site that you give us to chechk their experience?
Activity: 308
We are proudly welcoming Alexandre Borione, trader and investor, as our Advisor.

Alexandre started his career in New York before moving to Hong Kong, among other countries. He worked for prestigious banks such as JP Morgan.

More details about him on our Website and in our white paper: https://ico.selfpay.asia

This is a good incorporation for the team, his experience will make growns the project in some time, congratulations, sir
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Crypto enthusiast

if we invest during the tokensale and I participate in the bounty program, will I get the tokens of both after the ICO finishes when you do the distribution of the tokens of the tokensale?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
it will be fine for european investors there will be a base of the company in Europe, but if you decided have your sede in SIngapore it is because your have your good reasons
I think that although the base of the company is in Singapore they expect that the project is worldwide, so there is not a problem they don't have a Sede in Europe to launch their app in the European countries
what will you plan resolve the problem of the taxes of the different countries when the users will do the payment?
Activity: 322
will your plarform be used to sell their product phisical shops or only online shops are availables to use it?
it will be fine for european investors there will be a base of the company in Europe, but if you decided have your sede in SIngapore it is because your have your good reasons
Activity: 350
Will it be any intermediate in the transaction between us and the owner of the shop or the payment will be directly?
I am new in this project and I has not much experience about ICOs so I am sorry if I ask things that for other people are obvious but i only try to know more about the project and understand who does it works
Activity: 322
I read this they posted On their Twitter account and I decided to put here because all the people who are interested on invest in this project would find it as interesting as i found it
'We just opened the Whitelist and the Referral Program! Subscribe before the ICO starts and get an additional 10% bonus as a trusted early contributor and other great incentives for sharing our ICO around you'
Do you plan to have another sede of the COmpany out of Singapore, for example any country of EUrope or Asia in the future, like after the tokensale finishes or anything like this?
What are you going to do if you don't sell all the tokens during the Tokensale? Are you going to burn them o return  the Ethereum to the investors?
this is a doubt that i have too and i didn't want to be imprudent asking this, but I really like to know the answer of this
the company has their sede in SIngapore, will you follow the international legal statements? will be any taxes for people who use your platform in other places like Europa?
will you accept pays directly from any exchange or any wallet in cryptocurrencies or will you have your own wallet?
What types of payment will be in your platform? I mean do you accept Fiats, payment from PayPal an this types or platform and also all type of cryptocurrencies?
 Is there any specific site apart of the official website where we can keep informed about the tokensale and their advanced?
Is there any countdown where I can check how much last for the tokensale?
I am going to have a look in their site to try to find a countdown and if I find it I put here the link
you don't have to look for it, if you go to the website of Selfpay the first thing that you can see is the countdown to the Tokensale. You should really go more to their website
Activity: 294
What are you going to do if you don't sell all the tokens during the Tokensale? Are you going to burn them o return  the Ethereum to the investors?
Jump to: