Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 164. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
will be any bonus or discount during the ICO for investors?
they announces this in their telegram today:
'those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.'
If your are not in the telegram group already, you must join to it
could you give the link to the bounty threat or the telegram group where i can join to the telegram group?
if course, here you have both
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-78700-bounty-preico-3rd-october-paused-2199273 this is the link to the bounty topic
and this is the link to the telegram group: https://t.me/SelfPay_ICO
Activity: 434
do you have maximum invest during the tokensale?
'those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.'

Has the whole ICO been put on halt for a while or why is this announcement so important? I thought they would be about to finish the ICO.
They had had the presale and after this they paused the project until they could have their Sede in singapore active and now they come back with the Token Sale
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Has the whole ICO been put on halt for a while or why is this announcement so important? I thought they would be about to finish the ICO.

you are not reading the previous posts. they postponed the ICO after the pre-ICO. i think that would make it clear already. and now they want to continue after the company being recognized by the Government of Singapore.  the announcement would make the company very legit now i guess they are sincere to what they are promising after all. well not much, there much to prove but its a good start for them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

the Token sale hasn't been already
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
could you give the link to the bounty threat or the telegram group where i can join to the telegram group?

That is a great news for us. Good job. The government of Singapore recognized the company now this will remove doubts to those accusers. I have always believed the tokens created by the Chinese and this I think will also have a great success soon. I have by the way joined the campaign last year.

I am glad to see their come back with their Token sale and the project is stronger and they have their company in SIngapore active. I always believe in this project and I can't wait to invest again during the ICO. Wellcome back, guys
what do you mean when you say they came back? I though it was a new project, but is good to know the project is solid and wellstructure

They launched the Pre Sale some month ago and it was quite well. I invested there and I was waiting for the Token Sale to invest again in this project
If you want to know how long has the project you can check it in their roadmap that they have in their website

That is a great news for us. Good job. The government of Singapore recognized the company now this will remove doubts to those accusers. I have always believed the tokens created by the Chinese and this I think will also have a great success soon. I have by the way joined the campaign last year.

I am glad to see their come back with their Token sale and the project is stronger and they have their company in SIngapore active. I always believe in this project and I can't wait to invest again during the ICO. Wellcome back, guys
what do you mean when you say they came back? I though it was a new project, but is good to know the project is solid and wellstructure

They launched the Pre Sale some month ago and it was quite well. I invested there and I was waiting for the Token Sale to invest again in this project
Merit: 101
is there any minimum invest in the Token sale?
you can check this information in their website
Activity: 322
is there any minimum invest in the Token sale?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

They just move the dates of the token sale what they did in the past was the Pre-ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Congrats to the team! So they are doing the right thing Smiley
They do have a working APP during the presale and so they are not going to abandon the project in vain. The team won't be expecting apology from those who accused them I guess.

What is your hardcap in this tokensale?

That is to be announce for us to learn about it. I think this will collect more now than what they have before.
Merit: 101
 Did you integrated your project in the blockchain already? In the case that you didn't do it already, when will you do it? Do you plan to do it after the Token Sale finishes or during the Token sale? I think it will be a big advance for your project
What is your hardcap in this tokensale?
Activity: 350
I am glad to see that you finally get to have your sede in Singapore, congratulations to the team
Jump to: