Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 165. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
will be any bonus or discount during the ICO for investors?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
does anybody know if there is bounty campaign during the Token sale?
yes, there have bounty campaign during the tokensale

Can you pass me the link to the bounty thread?
Sure, here there is
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-78700-bounty-preico-3rd-october-paused-2199273
thanks, guy, I am really interested to participate in the bounty campaign
Activity: 448
Merit: 101

Can you pass me the link to the bounty thread?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Do you have a youtube channel?
can we invest in BTC apart than in  ETH?
Is there any minimum invest in the tokensale? what is your softcap? I don't remembered if it was the same that in the presale, but if it was not the same i would like to know what it is. I can't wait to start to invest in this project again on 25th of May when the Token sale begins
Do you have signature campaing in the bounty thread?
copper member
Activity: 38
Crypto enthusiast
We're happy to announce our discount structure for the upcoming ICO: those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.
Activity: 350
I saw there is a topic about the bounty campaing
I read the tokensale will be soon, does anybody know when it starts?
It is going to start on 25th May
I read the tokensale will be soon, does anybody know when it starts?
Yes, they just announced the incorporation of their company:
Great news! Our company in Singapore is now live, ahead of time for the ICO: https://www.tis.bizfile.gov.sg/ngbtisinternet/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/productlisting/ishopProductListing.jspx?EntityNo=201815094K&producttype=ALL (this is the record from ACRA, the official Singaporean company registry). We announced it on Twitter and Facebook as well, for those of you who follow us there.

We are now waiting for the Legal Opinion from our legal counsel in Singapore, which should be ready in a few days. We will publish it once we have it. Stay tuned!
So how is the project coming along?
copper member
Activity: 38
Crypto enthusiast
Great news! Our company in Singapore is now live, ahead of time for the ICO: https://www.tis.bizfile.gov.sg/ngbtisinternet/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/productlisting/ishopProductListing.jspx?EntityNo=201815094K&producttype=ALL (this is the record from ACRA, the official Singaporean company registry). We announced it on Twitter and Facebook as well, for those of you who follow us there.

We are now waiting for the Legal Opinion from our legal counsel in Singapore, which should be ready in a few days. We will publish it once we have it. Stay tuned!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
First warning sign was when the founders left the company without letting the community know about it. I must admit that the way selfpay is going is not good. Please gives us partial (50%) refund back
Jump to: