Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 181. (Read 127357 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
路發
20 minutes left, good luck SelfPay !
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
30 minutes left to start pre-ICO. I wish success to the team and all investors.
It's an awesome project. The team is fit for the job and they have the perfect market situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
30 minutes left to start pre-ICO. I wish success to the team and all investors.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
If you are not sure about how to invest, read our tutorial here:

TOKEN SALE GUIDE — HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN SELFPAY ICO

We are launching in less than 45 minutes. Monitor the countdown here: SELFPAY ICO COUNTDOWN
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
45 minutes left for the SelfPay PRE ICO

https://ico.selfpay.asia/

Smart contract source code published on GitHub
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Need to use MEW?
You will need to use a wallet compatible with ERC20 tokens.

Yes, MyEtherWallet is compatible with ERC20 tokens.

Remember the ICO date and time;

4th of October - 9:30 UTC

Hi,

Yes, if you are registered to our newsletter, you must have received information about this. If not, the pre-ICO has been postponed and will start on the 4th of October - 9:30 UTC.
You can see the newsletter here : Newsletter

Thank you.
路發
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
So in approximately 8h ICO launches ?
Correct. Only a few minutes over 8 hours remaining.
路發
So in approximately 8h ICO launches ?
Activity: 448
Hi,

Yes, if you are registered to our newsletter, you must have received information about this. If not, the pre-ICO has been postponed and will start on the 4th of October - 9:30 UTC.

Thank you.
Its true, its in the newsletter, anyway thank you for your answer
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Hi,

Thank you.
Good morning all,

I saw some questions about the minimum amount, feel free to find bellow the details of the PRE ICO and ICO. You can find those details also in the Whitepaper page 14

Please notice that in both PRE SALE and ICO we will refund participant if the minimum investment goal is not reached.

Any token that will not bought during the crowd sale will be burned, reducing the amount of token in circulation which them will increase the profit sharing value and increase the scarcity of SxP, which in return will pump the value on the exchanges...

which percent of the total tokens will be sold in the preICO?

Hi,

The hardcap for the pre-ICO will be 2000ETH, while the hardcap for the ICO is 250,000ETH so it's a total of 0.8% of the total tokens that will be sold during the pre-ICO.
the pre ICO starts tomorrow, how much longer for this? hours
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Good morning all,

I saw some questions about the minimum amount, feel free to find bellow the details of the PRE ICO and ICO. You can find those details also in the Whitepaper page 14

Please notice that in both PRE SALE and ICO we will refund participant if the minimum investment goal is not reached.

Any token that will not bought during the crowd sale will be burned, reducing the amount of token in circulation which them will increase the profit sharing value and increase the scarcity of SxP, which in return will pump the value on the exchanges...

75% all of ICO  i dont know how much for PreICO  but first 3Days have 30%Bonus
Good morning all,

https://i.imgur.com/hqPcdhC.png

Hi,

The hardcap for the pre-ICO will be 2000ETH, while the hardcap for the ICO is 250,000ETH so it's a total of 0.8% of the total tokens that will be sold during the pre-ICO.
Good morning all,

Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
Good morning all, the PRE SALE is a few days away. Feel free to ask me any question moving forward
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
sound interesting, waiting for WP and more information   Wink
The whitepaper link is available here: https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Can you please explain how the burn and redeem process work?
Activity: 148
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
Good morning all,

Jump to: