Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | SERATIO | Cryptocurrencies with Values - page 18. (Read 13686 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
hmm ico supply only 25% of total token supply, so developer will hold 75 million tokens, and ico participants only 25 million tokens am i correct?
this project is good and have potential
and yes 25 millions token for fundraiser its clearly said in the white paper
here!
At the token allocation, each Seratio is being proposed in respect of each GBP£0.20 contribution to CCEG this equates to:
Fundraiser GBP £5million minting 25 million tokens
Total GBP £20million minting 100 million tokens
and also read this statement  that is in the white paper
here!
It is important to understand that making a contribution to the CCEG and the subsequent allocation of Seratio tokens does not give any ownership right or stake, share or security or equivalent right in or relating to CCEG, the Seratio Platform, and/or any software, any public or private company, corporation, entity or property.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
hmm ico supply only 25% of total token supply, so developer will hold 75 million tokens, and ico participants only 25 million tokens am i correct?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Awesome! Glad to have this one back and ready to kick ass.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello Comunity

Activity: 108
Seratio Platform ICO @ www.seratio-coins.world
Do not interfere with the laws adopted by China on issues related to IСO?

Our ICO doesn't interfere with the laws imposed by the Chinese government as we don't market it in China. Our meet ups in China are regulatory masterclasses.

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Do not interfere with the laws adopted by China on issues related to IСO?
Can this project exactly be used by someone?
what do you mean friend?
everyone can participate in ICO seratio.

Thanks
it looks like the project is not a decentralized project, but looking at the concept is quite promising, I'm very interested in pre-ICO, if 25 million will be distributed to ICO, how much will be distributed to pre-ICO?
We intend to distribute 5 mil SER during the pre-ICO and 20 mil during the ICO, total 25 mil SER during the whole fundraiser .

Thanks
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Can this project exactly be used by someone?
Hello Comunity

SERATIO PLATFORM ICO Blockchain Meetup (6 Sept) in SHANGHAI
"The Green Banker @barbmellish runs #ICO Regulatory Masterclass"

Website Seratio Platform ICO http://seratio-coins.world/
#SERATIO #SERCoin #goodistrending #ICO
Activity: 560
it looks like the project is not a decentralized project, but looking at the concept is quite promising, I'm very interested in pre-ICO, if 25 million will be distributed to ICO, how much will be distributed to pre-ICO?
Your advisers are very nice and well known advisers.
Do you have any confirmation that these advisers are really  connected with you. Because if it is true  you have really good chance to luck
Yeah, it would be nice to see proof, should not be too hard. I am willing to believe but solid proof is always a good boost to aid the belief Smiley.

this is makes people more confident to participate in this project
a project backed by professionals can be sure to succeed
I will see the progress of this project  Smiley
Yeah, you right friend Cheesy
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Do you have any confirmation that these advisers are really  connected with you. Because if it is true  you have really good chance to luck
Yeah, it would be nice to see proof, should not be too hard. I am willing to believe but solid proof is always a good boost to aid the belief Smiley.

this is makes people more confident to participate in this project
a project backed by professionals can be sure to succeed
I will see the progress of this project  Smiley
Do you have any confirmation that these advisers are really  connected with you. Because if it is true  you have really good chance to luck
Chandler Guo will be broadcasting tomorrow (6th Sept) to our Seratio ICO conference at Shanghai. He also attended our Cambridge conference in November 2016. Here is the video from the conference:

https://youtu.be/auMpwU9QYR0
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T2JCRPTFT-F6ZJ495GF/wechat_20170905165138.mp4

Thank you
Activity: 61
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Although total suply little I think the price of these coins tomorow will be good. While I will see the development of this project. Hopefully, really nice, and a lot of investors who will join. hoping the luck of this project
Although total suply little I think the price of these coins tomorow will be good. While I will see the development of this project. Hopefully, really nice, and a lot of investors who will join. hoping the luck of this project
fingers crossed though total suply not too much. This project will be promising, sara sense value in tokennya rate in the market will be tomorow. I will join in the bounty project. expect success

Thank you friend.
We are glad to hear you will take part
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
fingers crossed though total suply not too much. This project will be promising, sara sense value in tokennya rate in the market will be tomorow. I will join in the bounty project. expect success
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: