Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | SERATIO | Cryptocurrencies with Values - page 19. (Read 13686 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Chairman Interview

THE VALUE OF VALUES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN: AN INTERVIEW WITH OLINGA TA’EED

The value of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology in areas such as Financial Services is now commonly understood with savings already being realised for document and transaction processing costs. It is true also that Blockchain has the potential to be a disruptive and transformative force for a far wider range of industries. Arguably no one is more aware of this breadth of opportunity than Professor Olinga Ta’eed, Director at the Centre for Citizenship, Enterprise and Governance (CCEG), the not-for-profit think tank established in 2013. With over 35 Blockchain commissions across a variety of fields, Professor Ta’eed recognises the wide scope for the application of Blockchain and DLT. We sat down with him to discuss his work to date, as well as the future for Blockchain application.

Read more:
https://blockchainlive.com/on-the-block/value-values-blockchain-interview-olinga-taeed/

Website Seratio Platform ICO http://seratio-coins.world/
#SERATIO #SERCoin #goodistrending #ICO
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Seratio Platform ICO @ www.seratio-coins.world
On pre ico for 1 eth how many SEratio we can get  Smiley
With today's rate 1 ETH is equal to app. 1,357.5 SER. But it should be noted that there is a minimum investment during the pre-ico which is 5k GBP
Will Dev keep 75,000,000 millions SERATIO? How many years this coins will trade on exchange? I'm interested in the project, i want to know more about this coins? Hope to see SERATIO will top coins in the future.
The CCEG foundation keeps 50 million tokens until 2030 releasing proportionally until then. The trade will exist beyond 2030 and is the foundation for many more ICO's that will increase its value eg. Women's Coin, Edu Coin, City Coin, Faith Coin, SDG Coin, etc

The developers and stakeholders keep 25 million, like the investors.
CCEG Foundation holds  50 mil SER tokens = 10 mil GBP in the reserve pool.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
On pre ico for 1 eth how many SEratio we can get  Smiley
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Will Dev keep 75,000,000 millions SERATIO? How many years this coins will trade on exchange? I'm interested in the project, i want to know more about this coins? Hope to see SERATIO will top coins in the future.
This coin has, slightly, a kind social tone from what I have noticed, it seems very interesting to me, I will check it with more attention. Congratulations on the project, it looks really promising.
great prospecs project and i like it.
when launch ICO i wanna join and take part in it.
Glancing through the white paper and reading the team involved in this project, I will be doing my self a great disservice if I dont invest in it.I have foolwed the prof on linked in and I can vouch for the great prospects of the project.

Thank you friend.
We are glad to hear you will take part Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
great prospecs project and i like it.
when launch ICO i wanna join and take part in it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This coin has, slightly, a kind social tone from what I have noticed, it seems very interesting to me, I will check it with more attention. Congratulations on the project, it looks really promising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Glancing through the white paper and reading the team involved in this project, I will be doing my self a great disservice if I dont invest in it.I have foolwed the prof on linked in and I can vouch for the great prospects of the project.
Hello Comunity

Official SERATIO Bounty Campaign thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-seratio-cryptocurrencies-with-values-closed-2143883

Website Seratio Platform ICO http://seratio-coins.world/
#SERATIO #SERCoin #goodistrending #ICO
"What if money, the universally accepted mediator across mankind, can be injected with values that can be exchanged just as easily as currency?"                                                                                        

https://goo.gl/cRoMzm
Activity: 3
Seems legit but getting the tokens will be a long wait.
That's why everybody is just reserving for bounty translations as of the moment.  Grin

Haha, all good things are worth the wait though   Wink
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Seems legit but getting the tokens will be a long wait.
That's why everybody is just reserving for bounty translations as of the moment.  Grin
Looks great! I look forward to seeing the bounties - hopefully there will be some juicy dev ones Wink Good luck!

thank you Roll Eyes
Hi guys  Smiley

Reserving Philippines Translation if needed .Just shoot me a pm.
thank you.

Reserve Russian translation. Thanks.

Reserve indonesian translation

Reserve Chinese translation. Thanks.

thank you all. Will contact if we need any translations. Russian and Chinese are already there btw Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Reserving Philippines Translation if needed .Just shoot me a pm.
thank you.
Activity: 31
Looks great! I look forward to seeing the bounties - hopefully there will be some juicy dev ones Wink Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Reserve Russian translation. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Reserve indonesian translation
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Reserve Chinese translation. Thanks.
Pages: