Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 18. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
It's a free market ICO, I think it's the fairest way to determine value, especially when a product already exists and is already beyond the idea stage.

What I meant by my comment was that if people want to sell their shares for a low price, I or anyone else can buy them out and relist higher. Free market Wink

So my question was basically, "are you going to manipulate markets since you are holding most of the coins?" And your answer is basically "as much as a next man"? Please tell me i am mistaken, because i don't think your coin offering is legal at this point.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ok I figured out what was going on for those who sre interested. For free crystal do not go to buy then earn free crystals it will not work. Go to the background selection overview and select the couldren after watching a movie you get 5 shadow crystal. Doesn't sound like much but you can get a couple boosters a week. Have fun !!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What ever the result are..im glad i became part of this project.thanks dev.and sylon
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I joined waves for the first time in ICO . I did always invest in the ETH ones so far . Good luck .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so signature campaign bounty ends today?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I fully support the project, the sales have not reached the target. This is just a matter of time, tomorrow ICO ended hopefully satisfactory results.  Wink
Activity: 658
But in the statement of the developer he never mentioned how to deal with the unsold tokens, I really don't think he understands what free market is, the way he is going about the sale is like a controlled market
Activity: 490
Is there a presale or bonus for early investors?

There is no presale, but the price are nice to early birds, so it means there will be bonus for the early investors. I think you can find these information, do not be lazy to search by yourself.

But thats also only partly true this ICO is based on a model where you have a constant buy/sell, you simply can trade it right after the buying.
There are simply huge sell walls for each pair on DEX!
Activity: 770
I had not played for a long time and when I got my free daily cards I got a really rare one. Oh yes !! Best to collect the free card sell it for crystal and buy what you need.

One problem though when I got to buy a booster and tap earn crystals nothing happens. It use to work nd it was the way I got most of my cards. So now what ?
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
What's going on here? Was ICO successful? Some people are regretting that the pace of the ICO was slow... I thought things would be different, but there is still time, right? Besides the deals on WAVES, what other exchanges will Shadow add?

You can also buy from the project website via paypal for $ 0.11.

http://shadowtoken.io/
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Thanks for everyone's support!

The token sale is going well, and the in-game features for token holders are going live tomorrow.

As a reminder, it was a free market from August 1st. People can use the Waves DEX to buy and sell SHDW at whatever price they can/want. I'm committed to keeping the price stable and increasing slowly, there's no rush to sell. The price is now $0.11 which means a 120% price increase in 6 days, and the ICO shares will never be sold less than that price.

When the rewards are issued, everyone is welcome to hold onto them or sell on the DEX!

I reserve the right to buy low and sell high Wink

I'm committed to keeping the price stable and increasing slowly, there's no rush to sell.
I reserve the right to buy low and sell high
remember when I said last time, when he said free market, I said it isn't really free market price
it is more like controlled market price because he control all the tokens in the beginning
to be fair... he should just sell... sell... and sell... to actually distribute tokens fairly
the way it is done now, to me, looks like him (ShadowToken issuer/creator) against all of us the real buyers

btw is the price pegged to USD or BTC?
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
little more hours before the D-Day! Goodluck ShadowToken, wish you all the best
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
Thanks for everyone's support!

The token sale is going well, and the in-game features for token holders are going live tomorrow.

As a reminder, it was a free market from August 1st. People can use the Waves DEX to buy and sell SHDW at whatever price they can/want. I'm committed to keeping the price stable and increasing slowly, there's no rush to sell. The price is now $0.11 which means a 120% price increase in 6 days, and the ICO shares will never be sold less than that price.

When the rewards are issued, everyone is welcome to hold onto them or sell on the DEX!

I reserve the right to buy low and sell high Wink

Thanks for the support given here in the forum, I am confident that this project will still give many joys soon.
Embrace yourselves for cheap dumped coins! In 3, 2, 1!
So what's going on? How many tokens were sold  until now? We should have some official statements/updates about ICO progress.

Why now? Ico is not over, will not be over for a while.
You can see sold tokens from their ico page.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
So what's going on? How many tokens were sold  until now? We should have some official statements/updates about ICO progress.
Activity: 292
Enough with the speculations and everything. Let us just wait for further announcement about the ICO. They surely know better.

For the dev and OP. Thanks in advance! Hoping for the best until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 658
TOKENS SOLD
That some maidens managed to sell their tokens, Most likely it's because of the platform Waves...

looks like very less tokens sold.... what was total supply ?

The total supply is 10 million tokens and I think 60 % of the tokens is available for sale during this token sale but till now the ICO has not reached 1 million tokens, hope thing will turn around for better
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
TOKENS SOLD
That some maidens managed to sell their tokens, Most likely it's because of the platform Waves...

looks like very less tokens sold.... what was total supply ?
Activity: 672
I am confused why people is not going to buy this SHADOWToken.It's already pumped 120% just 1 week.People should buy this coin.Lets see what happen to this coin.Best of luck shadow team

Maybe because of the fact that it is now summer, many are resting
Pages:
Jump to: