Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 21. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
Bounty list signature update ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Let's give the project time but I don't know why the number of tokens sold so far is very low,less than 800 thousand out of 10 million tokens available for sale. There is still time to attract more investors
Yes, sales are not encouraging (still in front.
It happens that there are many who want to buy tokens in the last few hours. So everything is still ahead.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I am surprised why no one has pointed out the obvious reason why people are not buying this yet. Hell, i am not telling it either. Let's wait for it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Let's give the project time but I don't know why the number of tokens sold so far is very low,less than 800 thousand out of 10 million tokens available for sale. There is still time to attract more investors
Yes, sales are not encouraging (still in front.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
The progress of the Shadow token's sale ought to be more actively. The project has a time, but not a lot.  Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I hope this project can survive, I began to worry about the price, is this due to the fewer tokens purchases? I hope shadow tokens improve his website, this is really not good
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
You can follow the statistics on the website: http://www.shadowtoken.io/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Although the token shadow has a weakness with the web, I'm sure this project will remain successful and survive, so far the shadow token has good marketing, no problem with the weak design, the development is good enough
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Oh, the sales are surprisingly low for such a nice project Sad I don't understand how ppl invest in some bad projects but with a credit card on the site and gather much more money. And this is a very interesting, established game and the sales are low, really sad  Sad

All about marketing.. some shits projects are scam but good in marketing

also, website design and info looks pretty weak of shadowtoken
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Oh, the sales are surprisingly low for such a nice project Sad I don't understand how ppl invest in some bad projects but with a credit card on the site and gather much more money. And this is a very interesting, established game and the sales are low, really sad  Sad

"The ICO is not to raise money for development, but rather to transition from a single owner to community-driven development led by a board of directors. 100% of the profit from the Shadow Era game, physical cards, and IP will go to the token holders!"

Yet no one asked how much profit this game makes! Or how it should!n't a nice project.

The "board of directors" (7 forum users, players) announced on the first day that they will NOT hire developers (contrary to everything that was said before, no surprise). How could they anyway? Instead they want volunteers (Work done for free).

Isn't it curious how the name of the person behind this, the former company name and address is never revealed anywhere in the whitepaper or the website?

What are you talking about. The whole team is shown on page 10 of the white paper.

And the community can assist by using their voting rights in the development of the game.

That's forum users, players. Yes, really.

What's the point of voting? We had topics on the official forum numerous times already, where players were asked to vote about the priority of features to develop. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened. There is no company or developers anymore since 4 years.

I follow this game for 6 years now. What about you?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Oh, the sales are surprisingly low for such a nice project Sad I don't understand how ppl invest in some bad projects but with a credit card on the site and gather much more money. And this is a very interesting, established game and the sales are low, really sad  Sad

"The ICO is not to raise money for development, but rather to transition from a single owner to community-driven development led by a board of directors. 100% of the profit from the Shadow Era game, physical cards, and IP will go to the token holders!"

Yet no one asked how much profit this game makes! Or how it should!n't a nice project.

The "board of directors" (7 forum users, players) announced on the first day that they will NOT hire developers (contrary to everything that was said before, no surprise). How could they anyway? Instead they want volunteers (Work done for free).

Isn't it curious how the name of the person behind this, the former company name and address is never revealed anywhere in the whitepaper or the website?

What are you talking about. The whole team is shown on page 10 of the white paper.

And the community can assist by using their voting rights in the development of the game.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Because it isn't a nice project.

Yet no one asked how much profit this game makes! Or how it should!

The numbers that people in this thread repeat are lies. And these "people" are paid to do so. Including you.

The game has thousands of players (if even that) instead of 4 million.

The person behind this is making a quick buck with this dying game.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
For now why sales are so low, I hope the token shadow becomes more stable, hopefully runs well, and good luck to shadow tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Oh, the sales are surprisingly low for such a nice project Sad I don't understand how ppl invest in some bad projects but with a credit card on the site and gather much more money. And this is a very interesting, established game and the sales are low, really sad  Sad
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
waves dex icos are so easy to contribute.
just find the shadowtoken (with green tick) and buy the amount you want.
i love it.
What is the current price for now?Is it still 0.05usd?I cant access waves dex Im using mobile for now.
The current price of SHDW token is $0.1.
the price is go high,i must go hurry and buy some token before it grown more...

how if early buyer can selling coin
so ico selling result can't incraese
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i love it.
What is the current price for now?Is it still 0.05usd?I cant access waves dex Im using mobile for now.
the price is go high,i must go hurry and buy some token before it grown more...
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
i love it.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
i love it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 107
i love it.
Absolutely mate! waves dex such a platform to contribute very easiest way then others.
Pages:
Jump to: