Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 25. (Read 51802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
I was expecting much bigger interest, shocked  Huh
Lots of people in here participated the signature campaign. It seemed good marketing to me.

It wouldn´t be a shock if you did some research on your own and read my posts. The numbers of this "ICO" are bogus. 99% of all ICOS are scams and failures. What are the chances?

Even for the bounty campaign there is a contradiction.

From the bounty thread:

"You will receive 5% of the total amount of SHDW tokens sold during the token sale (based on your number of stakes).

This campaign will end on August 7th."

From the person behind this "ICO":

"QueenOf is correct, total bounty is 5% of all tokens, not 5% of public sale."

( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20266179 )

Want a tip? Fight for the allocated 5%.

A very good project with small token numbers makes me believe this is the most promising game project for the future.good luck shadow token

You have no idea what you are talking about. Your post history says everything about you.

The same post in 11 other topics.
Yes, this contradiction should be clarified.
Not clear and during an ICO, we need clear informations, not confusing ones.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Nice, ICO started. Good luck all of us!  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
i want to ask i see in shadowtoken site ico selling this now reach 489k token is sold
is realy about statistic, is realy, i think not until august 7, shadow token can sold out
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Lots of people in here participated the signature campaign. It seemed good marketing to me.

It wouldn´t be a shock if you did some research on your own and read my posts. The numbers of this "ICO" are bogus. 99% of all ICOS are scams and failures. What are the chances?

From the bounty thread:

"You will receive 5% of the total amount of SHDW tokens sold during the token sale (based on your number of stakes).

A very good project with small token numbers makes me believe this is the most promising game project for the future.good luck shadow token

You have no idea what you are talking about. Your post history says everything about you.

Don't agree with 99% icos are scam.
But the bounty contradiction should be clarified.

Well lets see what happpens, we are just 5 days away to the end of the ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

From the bounty thread:

Don't agree with 99% icos are scam.
But the bounty contradiction should be clarified.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

From the bounty thread:

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I was expecting much bigger interest, shocked  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
I assume that Devs got about 30k dollars at the moment...
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
How many Shadow tokens are there to be sold? because as of the moment only 476303 tokens are being sold. I am wondering how many tokens needed to be sold in order to reach the minimum
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
For now;

TOKENS SOLD

Current tokens needed for foil deck: 716 (starting Aug 7)

Buy with PayPal. Current price: $0.07
Activity: 1624
Game projects have always been in demand, so it seems to me that the coin will take off well, but we will make money on it.
There may be a point, but if the game has something in common in the game of gambling, it will probably get you more money ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
Game projects have always been in demand, so it seems to me that the coin will take off well, but we will make money on it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Om Mani Padme Hum
How do I join the translation bounty? Is Filipino translation part of it? Cheers! Smiley
All of bounty with Translation you will get here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-shadowtoken-shadowtoken-for-the-highly-rated-shadow-era-tcg-2025929 but i think translation bounty is full now(not sure). check the thread,and check you luck.

Thanks, PinkB.. You are right, the translation bounty ends when Token Sale starts... I did check the link and also found out that there's already a hero member who registered to translate it in Filipino.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hey the current sell order of 0.00002611 BTC on wavesDEX is it the ICO's sell order? If yes then what will be the price of next sell wall?

i dont think there will be sell wall.. its a live market and i dont think the dev or any member of the team will interfere in having a buy or a sell wall as of the moment..

Looks like you haven't read the strategy. It's not regular ico but combined free market with moving sell walls if i have understood correctly
Activity: 770
I couldn't decide to buy $50 or $100 so I met half way and invested $75 ^^
Where do I see the rich list ? I want to be top 200 for the fpio deck because I want to be super social so do I have enough ? Must I buy more? I can't wait omg !!

How can we see how much tokens have been sold?

Yes there is no details available on website regarding how much tokens sold, current price, etc

You can see on the bottom of the website there is a description and the token has been sold around  453,200 and Current tokens needed for foil deck: 716 (starting Aug 7).

Yay !! I have almost 1200
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

Yes there is no details available on website regarding how much tokens sold, current price, etc

You can see on the bottom of the website there is a description and the token has been sold around  453,200 and Current tokens needed for foil deck: 716 (starting Aug 7).
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 256
Merit: 255
How do I join the translation bounty? Is Filipino translation part of it? Cheers! Smiley
All of bounty with Translation you will get here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-shadowtoken-shadowtoken-for-the-highly-rated-shadow-era-tcg-2025929 but i think translation bounty is full now(not sure). check the thread,and check you luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hey the current sell order of 0.00002611 BTC on wavesDEX is it the ICO's sell order? If yes then what will be the price of next sell wall?

i dont think there will be sell wall.. its a live market and i dont think the dev or any member of the team will interfere in having a buy or a sell wall as of the moment..
Pages:
Jump to: