Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 50. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
This game is appealing. I believe this project will be successful.
yes i think that the ico will be successfull to and it will be listed in famous exchanger. it will also has  a good price in the market and many investors and traders will like it too very much.

Dear Devs!

Any plans for the exchanges? Bittrex or poloniex?
Activity: 798
I've read through the thread and I see that the game itself is really interesting, I'll download and test on my iPad ASAP Smiley
same here, i will try this game and i will enjoy this, i will always wait the latest updates so i wont be late on the latest updates Smiley

I've tried the game and it's very interesting.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
yes i think that the ico will be successfull to and it will be listed in famous exchanger. it will also has  a good price in the market and many investors and traders will like it too very much.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I've read through the thread and I see that the game itself is really interesting, I'll download and test on my iPad ASAP Smiley
same here, i will try this game and i will enjoy this, i will always wait the latest updates so i wont be late on the latest updates Smiley
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
If the game already reached millions of real players without spending money on advertisement of the game, they will get huge amount of players when they start their marketing activity.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Outside of the literal ShadowToken ICO discussion and basically out of curiousity, I downloaded the card game (PC client) and want to check out all the things associated with the game like gameplays, features, interface etc.

Im a gamer but Im can't easily hooked by up the game card game that's why I want to see the stuffs here if there's something interesting that I can tried on. Smiley Going back to the project, I see lots of positive feedback here. I will closely look at the project and will see how it goes.

Hey even as I see that you downloaded the client on Desktop, are you already have an experienced installing the game on Android?

I meet the pre-requisites but still not installing on my smartphone. GooglePlay, download, install then nothing happened.

I haven't installed it on my Android device but I want some tips for you.

-If you are sure that you have an extra space or huge room for the game, go to Settings>App>Playstore (may vary per devices but it's easy to locate) then tap Uninstall Updates. After that installed it again. (This will gonna work Im sure)

-If above instruction not works for you, then I suggest to install it directly by using an APK file of the game. Go to apk-dl.com or downloader-apk.com then search the game. It will give you an APK file of the game. No worries in part of game devs as it was still counted on their download stats even a player/s will download the game at those sites.
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
Outside of the literal ShadowToken ICO discussion and basically out of curiousity, I downloaded the card game (PC client) and want to check out all the things associated with the game like gameplays, features, interface etc.

Im a gamer but Im can't easily hooked by up the game card game that's why I want to see the stuffs here if there's something interesting that I can tried on. Smiley Going back to the project, I see lots of positive feedback here. I will closely look at the project and will see how it goes.

Hey even as I see that you downloaded the client on Desktop, are you already have an experienced installing the game on Android?

I meet the pre-requisites but still not installing on my smartphone. GooglePlay, download, install then nothing happened.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 588

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.

I agree with you on this, I was in awe when I saw the allocation for this campaign plus I think it also a very interesting project especially for gamers. And surely this will be successful too because it is run by Sylon, one of the best Campaign Manager in bitcointalk. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about him so I'm sure he knows too that this project is worth it.

Thank you!  Smiley I agree with you, I have also heard about that, Sylon has good reviews about managing campaigns just like jamal.

Aside from the percentage of allocation, what I also like about this campaign is that it is fresh for me. I am a gamer but I was never really interested into card games but I hope that this will change. I really do hope that this project will succeed. I just checked the spreadsheet and I can see that there are many participants already. I guess the 80% allocation is very attractive and effective.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
5% reserved for all bounties and referral.Yes it is a good allocation but it may also lead to huge dump as many bounty hunters may opt to sell when it hits the exchange.

That's what's going to happen anyways regardless of how much or how little you put for bounty participants. Once the coin has been released and once it's on an exchange, bounty participants will dump their coins. That's why there's a strategy for traders to watch out new coins and put a sell order much lower than ICO price right away. It will surely reach that point. The market isn't going to pump any time soon after the ICO because the investors of the coin have already bought some. There's only going to be dumpers for a couple of weeks.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
So far we've focused on game balance and not user acquisition. Actually, next to nothing was spent on advertising. We maintain a healthy base of 50k MAU currently while we complete features due out this month (single player campaigns and automated tournaments), then we'll launch on Steam, start reengagement campaigns (2m+ email subscribers) and heavily invest in user acquisition advertising. It's the future of Shadow Era with new management and dev team!

It is good that there is specific planned for the outcome of the whole project. Having steps on a specific goal is quite a great news that the developers of this project making sure that all of the game base thing of this project will be successful in action. I am glad that having a privilege to advertise this project for the opening ICO and for the success of this whole project in all. Set to see upcoming news and updates for the development of this project. Hoping for success of the team and management as a former gamer.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello all,

Perfect ratio 80% for signature is a lot !

Also I hope we can get a lot 😅

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

I think is fair reward to bounty hunter
is very good if alocation to signature campaign is big, above another bounty

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.

I agree with you on this, I was in awe when I saw the allocation for this campaign plus I think it also a very interesting project especially for gamers. And surely this will be successful too because it is run by Sylon, one of the best Campaign Manager in bitcointalk. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about him so I'm sure he knows too that this project is worth it.
yup i was also interested in this project and im happy because sylon is the one who runs it, so i decided to join this campaign, a lot of good feedbacks i have red about him so i have no doubt on joining in every camp he handles
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A few of the latest reviews!

★★★★★ - By Orvell K.
Shadow Era continues to get better and better. Still the best TCG online!

★★★★★ - By Gary C.
It truly is a fun game and challenging as well

★★★★★ - By Ian E.
Best ccg that doesn't require you to pay to win.

★★★★★ - By mitchell9462
I have been playing since the beginning. The art work is the best for any online or physical card game. Keep up the great work.

★★★★★ - By Spend like a baws
Not as big or deep as the mtg game, but is equal in quality and fun for what and where it is. Somewhat of a grind at first but is 6/5. Thanks to these guys for the app!

★★★★★ - By revengeheart
You'll enjoy if you love strategy and thinking

Unlike most other ICOs, the ShadowTokens represent 100% ownership in Shadow Era: the digital game, physical cards, and IP. It's transitioning from a single owner to a board of directors overseeing community-driven development. With profit share rewards paid in Waves, voting rights, and many in-game rewards, ShadowTokens are a great long term investment!

Activity: 700
Hello all,

Perfect ratio 80% for signature is a lot !

Also I hope we can get a lot 😅

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

I think is fair reward to bounty hunter
is very good if alocation to signature campaign is big, above another bounty

Activity: 352
Merit: 125
Campaign will work very well i guess it will be a huge success maybe but no doubt almost all of the sylon managing campaign are successful thats why joining hes bounty is really a gurantee to a successful and great ICO token.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
This project has allocated 80% in the signature campaign. So the promotion of this project will be that huge also. This project will be successful for sure and I cant wait for the distributions as well.
Yeah I see that this project will succeed because as you can see the shadow token have a crowdfunding at the kikstarter and it is successful so I bet that here in their ICO they will be also successful so let's see what is going to happen to their project. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
5% reserved for all bounties and referral.Yes it is a good allocation but it may also lead to huge dump as many bounty hunters may opt to sell when it hits the exchange.

I don't think so. Because the project has a real product behind it thus it will be good to hold shadow tokens to benefit from token holder rights.
Activity: 292
This project has allocated 80% in the signature campaign. So the promotion of this project will be that huge also. This project will be successful for sure and I cant wait for the distributions as well.
Pages:
Jump to: