Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 51. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This actually looks pretty beautiful game! I am in.
and very nice offer for 80% rate for signature campaign caring by sylon successful manager to handle this. great manager

Yeah 80% for signature is a lot !

I am sure we are going to get paid a lot  Grin
Percentage for signature allocation was awesome. The price per token was also good, this campaign will be successful until the end sale. This token will hit the market cap so it is not yet too late to invest in ShadowToken.

We will soon see the start of token sales on August 1st. For people who judge badly about a shadow project, they will regret it. Particularly for someone who has commented badly yesterday.

Keep the team focused, the community supports full shadow
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I agree this one is very successful and the campaign is doing great.The project of the manager is doing good as he is.80% rate of signature campaign is very great for those whp join this campaign.Surely this campaign will success.
The devs are very confident that signature campaign and translation is sufficient to advertise this ICO. As a signature participants, we must do our job excellently in exchange for the trust of the devs gave to us.

im doing my best to meet the rules and i hope the team will be satisfied with what im sharing and doing with this campaign
im happy to be part of this rare project
Goodluck to the dev and the whole team
Your forum name seem to fit with the project so I guess you are destine to participate in promoting the project.
The ICO is nearing and all we can do now is just to wish for the best, I know this project has a big goal but with the support of the
people and we to spread awareness, I guess it will be possible for success.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
I guess they must lock and limit the number of signature campaign participants because 80% bounty allocated for signature campaign will become smaller and smaller if they will continue to accept new participants.

Anyway, dont worry guys. Not all participants in the spreadsheet list can complete the 20 required post.

Hello all,

Perfect ratio 80% for signature is a lot !

Also I hope we can get a lot 😅

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

I think is fair reward to bounty hunter
is very good if alocation to signature campaign is big, above another bounty

Over 200 users participated signature campaign.
And team said they estimate the marketcap $1-2m. do your math  Roll Eyes

And it will just bring more people to the signature campaign until the average reward per user is similar to other projects. There is no reason there can't be 500 people or 1000 to even it out.

Signature campaigns help raise awareness for the ICO and its always a balancing act of how big to make it but I agree they are giving out quite a bit for this one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
and very nice offer for 80% rate for signature campaign caring by sylon successful manager to handle this. great manager

Yeah 80% for signature is a lot !

I am sure we are going to get paid a lot  Grin
Percentage for signature allocation was awesome. The price per token was also good, this campaign will be successful until the end sale. This token will hit the market cap so it is not yet too late to invest in ShadowToken.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I agree this one is very successful and the campaign is doing great.The project of the manager is doing good as he is.80% rate of signature campaign is very great for those whp join this campaign.Surely this campaign will success.
The devs are very confident that signature campaign and translation is sufficient to advertise this ICO. As a signature participants, we must do our job excellently in exchange for the trust of the devs gave to us.

im doing my best to meet the rules and i hope the team will be satisfied with what im sharing and doing with this campaign
im happy to be part of this rare project
Goodluck to the dev and the whole team
Activity: 518
Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

yeah i guess too having a 80% on signature campaign is fair for the bounty hunters is doing there jobs pretty well and no doubt about the project also we all have doing the works in posting so why not.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

And it will just bring more people to the signature campaign until the average reward per user is similar to other projects. There is no reason there can't be 500 people or 1000 to even it out.

Signature campaigns help raise awareness for the ICO and its always a balancing act of how big to make it but I agree they are giving out quite a bit for this one.
Activity: 588
Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.
Activity: 342
This is a very good project for gamers and the bounty not small.  
So Sylon is really a trustworthy campaign manager and chooce as always  great campaign .
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
5% reserved for all bounties and referral.Yes it is a good allocation but it may also lead to huge dump as many bounty hunters may opt to sell when it hits the exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

I agree. Sylon is really a trustworthy campaign manager. This project will probably be a successful one. No doubt. This is very promising and interesting. Good luck in the whole project!

I am strongly agree with you that sylon is a trustworthy campaign manager, he do a great job to the project to be success. I will give my support for the success of this project.
Activity: 210
Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
did play for sometime and look nice the game and website, hi dev is this your fist game project or you do have more game project?  tha nks
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

Activity: 644
This is a great project. I am looking forward to its success. keep it up
Activity: 854
Merit: 256

I agree. Sylon is really a trustworthy campaign manager. This project will probably be a successful one. No doubt. This is very promising and interesting. Good luck in the whole project!

Recently sylon did it well with managing campaigns, i trust him. And more important, i trust this project. By the way i guess signature spreadsheet is not updated, i cant see myself. anyone like me?
Activity: 434
I tried the android version but it did not seem very attractive,  Undecided

They are still early, will improve by time.
Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

I tried the android version but it did not seem very attractive,  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: