Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains - page 27. (Read 32851 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 05:27:12 AM
I don't know since when, but the twitter bounty application form is working now.
Weird that not more people have participated in the bounty.
Maybe they don't like to broadcast their email to the whole world...
I find it a bit strange that @SkaraTBR's newest tweet is from late august, and that the token/blockchain isn't mentioned with a single world.
After a brief look I couldn't see it mentioned on playskara.com either, which seems to be the games official website.
Still, this can become very cool Smiley

Its all working, let us know if you encounter any problems and we will fix them asap.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 06:18:17 PM
I don't recall where I read it, but you guys said that you plan on supporting the professional players of Skara,
does this refer to the whole token system and skin sales or does this refer to things like additional payment or any type of extras for pro players?
Also what is considered a pro player?
Is a high solo ranked player/streamer considered pro or only eSport players that actually get already money through their team ?
Activity: 124
November 28, 2017, 12:54:14 PM
Hey, my name is Stez, I am the leader of the Silent Monkeys, wich is the currently the best team in Skara as well as winning team of the first tournament.
As player I have to say that the game is really good, I've spend hundreds of hours in what felt like a blink of an eye!
I've noticed the bounty system, could anyone explain to me how exactly it works?
Influencer get Skarat for spreading the word and People that moderate and translate forums too?

Sure Stez, and thanks for playing!

So for example, if you think you can add value in Youtube, you would have to fill in the form below and follow the rules in the Bounty Program page.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8I2J3_MOLrRaY4HzojtZqIRdVlqwuq7EvvZmrkTtAmAAOFw/viewform

Let me know if you have any issues doing so and will try to help!
Activity: 3
November 28, 2017, 12:36:04 PM
Damn, the Silent Monkeys are here. You guys have played this game literally hundreds of hours.
November 28, 2017, 11:45:25 AM
I don't know since when, but the twitter bounty application form is working now.
I find it a bit strange that @SkaraTBR's newest tweet is from late august, and that the token/blockchain isn't mentioned with a single world.
After a brief look I couldn't see it mentioned on playskara.com either, which seems to be the games official website.

True, we kept it in secret for some time as this was a herd decision to make and wanted to be fully prepared before launching. And although we just put this thread yesterday, we haven't really officially launched until 15 min ago. We hope to see a lot of people joining in due course. Any question, just ask!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
November 28, 2017, 11:26:23 AM
Activity: 10
November 28, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
Hey, my name is Stez, I am the leader of the Silent Monkeys, wich is the currently the best team in Skara as well as winning team of the first tournament.
As player I have to say that the game is really good, I've spend hundreds of hours in what felt like a blink of an eye!
I've noticed the bounty system, could anyone explain to me how exactly it works?
Influencer get Skarat for spreading the word and People that moderate and translate forums too?
November 28, 2017, 06:36:10 AM
This looks seriously impressive. 5 years in development, not some random whitepaper with no product behind it. This is what I want to see in the ICO space.

Yes, indeed very good to see that the product is already in advance stage!
November 28, 2017, 04:22:24 AM
a game has life cycle, that means that the tokens can only last for a period of time, is that right?

SKARA is a free-to-play game such as League of Legends or World of Warcraft (around since 2004), so the plan is to keep updating it for unlimited time and also release new games in the SKARA Universe which will use the same currency, so it can last forever. What is called games as a service instead of a product.

There are a few examples that go even further. Ogame was released in 1999 and still keeps million of active players.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
November 28, 2017, 04:20:29 AM
One of the best answers you could give. Launching content assiduously not only extends the life of the game, but also makes it more attractive for players and investors.
November 28, 2017, 04:15:58 AM
The project looks good. You have some (realistic) date on the product launch? Thanks team.

yes, Beta launch on the same date as the Token Sale and the release of our first novel, 23 Jan 2018. The game will (hopefully) never be fully finished as we are planning to keep releasing content forever
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
November 28, 2017, 03:58:19 AM
The project looks good. You have some (realistic) date on the product launch? Thanks team.
Activity: 27
November 28, 2017, 03:21:57 AM
How did I know this was going to be a video game before I clicked it? lol

Usually read before click. This is a video game and it's understandable from the beginning of the text.
November 28, 2017, 03:18:18 AM
Where can I see a demo and the source code please

Hi, we are working hard to release our Beta on the 23rd Jan (same day as Token Sale) so servers are now closed, but we could potentially give you limited access. Please contact us here [email protected]
November 28, 2017, 03:02:43 AM
a game has life cycle, that means that the tokens can only last for a period of time, is that right?

SKARA is a free-to-play game such as League of Legends or World of Warcraft (around since 2004), so the plan is to keep updating it for unlimited time and also release new games in the SKARA Universe which will use the same currency, so it can last forever. What is called games as a service instead of a product.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 28, 2017, 01:21:57 AM
Where can I see a demo and the source code please
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:05:14 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:45:46 PM
This looks seriously impressive. 5 years in development, not some random whitepaper with no product behind it. This is what I want to see in the ICO space.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
November 27, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
This looks really cool! I thought I were well informed in the gaming scene, but can't remember ever hearing about Skara.
The announcement seem to lack some info about what kind of token and so on, but I assume it can be found on the website, which btw is very heavy, used several seconds to load, and all the graphics makes it laggy.
I don't do much ICO but this seems very interesting.
What about airdrop?
Good Luck!

Edit: Ok, you have bounties, thanks Smiley
Activity: 4
November 27, 2017, 05:41:33 PM
How did I know this was going to be a video game before I clicked it? lol
Pages:
Jump to: