Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 15. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I expect this project will be more successful with sales of coin could achieve more than the targeted at making the promotion of this project would be better off with the success of the ICO at the end of the sale of this token later. the more the investitor who bought this token, this means going to work. then it all there will be additional to other sites that agree to partner with SKINCOIN. I believe this project is definitely succeeds with satisfactory results Cheesy Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Still concerned about the fact that eth is 120€ now and they provide 6000 tokens.
When i bought and a lot of other investitor bought, was around 200-300€.
This is nor so fair, at least just balancing..

Well, when dealing with the crypto currencies, you have to be ready for such a roller coasters of the price. It's not about fairness at all.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Still concerned about the fact that eth is 120€ now and they provide 6000 tokens.
When i bought and a lot of other investitor bought, was around 200-300€.
This is nor so fair, at least just balancing..
Activity: 658
VIMee - Social Network
I estimate 100,000,000 coins will be sold, congratulations on the success of this ICO, hopefully can quickly enter bittrex

Before ICO it has only few expectations. But after promotion this project is securing more community and reached to heights. Very good to know that I am one of the participants in this ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I estimate 100,000,000 coins will be sold, congratulations on the success of this ICO, hopefully can quickly enter bittrex
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
I hope that SKINCOIN's sales target will be successful and achieve the desired target, and we are trying to help to expand SKINCOIN's network to investors to purchase SKINCOIN. Good work dev Smiley
well this project is very promising, i am sure that the target of the skincoin funds will reach, me myself i invested some of my money here and im confident that my money will double after the ico success, thanks for releasing this very good project
I guess this is affected by the price downfall of cryptocurrency in especialy bitcoins but we still have few days to accumulate the maximum target .However if it not reach or much better if it reach the maximum it is a successful project. The team as its best to create this kind of new world Skincoin to the gamers.
Activity: 446
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope that SKINCOIN's sales target will be successful and achieve the desired target, and we are trying to help to expand SKINCOIN's network to investors to purchase SKINCOIN. Good work dev Smiley
Sorry I'm not pessimistic, To be sold out looks quite difficult maybe until the end of ICO will be sold to 100 Million is very good and development project will make this coin will listed in major exchange.
Yes it is possible to reach 100 million even more
Although not sold out at least this project has been getting a minimum target
Activity: 616
well this project is very promising, i am sure that the target of the skincoin funds will reach, me myself i invested some of my money here and im confident that my money will double after the ico success, thanks for releasing this very good project
Merit: 252
With all the recent additions to and more sites agreeing to partner with SKINCOIN I can see the last few days of the ICO with some skyrocketing numbers. 100 million is definitely a benchmark and it would be great if investors would pour in more and contribute in the last days to make it lift off.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Sorry I'm not pessimistic, To be sold out looks quite difficult maybe until the end of ICO will be sold to 100 Million is very good and development project will make this coin will listed in major exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
In the future will have several exchange sites and more esports gambling sites that accept Skincoin as payment. Dev and supporters work very hard. I see update everyday on forum and social network.
How do you know ? Indeed dev has made that statement but i do not know

Well this is a good news that skincoin will be listed in a several exchanges in the future. As I can see to it this is good investment also. So we have more 1 week for this campaign, and hoping more investors for this ICO.
To date, indeed the prospects of skincoin are enormous. Judging by how the company is progressing, thanks to the huge working all investments in SkinCoin will bring good profits. I am more than confident that all large exchanges will deal with the ScinCoin . If you look at what the investors have already laid out in the company, it will probably become obvious that the prospects are very huge.
skincoin will be listed on big exchange for sure. skincoin team is working hard while ICO running and doing good developments on the project
only 5 days left of ICO finish and Tokens Sold: 76 718 243 great ico and will be finish successfully
their is still time for the investors to jump in and buy skincons
after ICO its price will be skyrocket. skincoin will be soon in the roots of game world.
Yeah, and lets more promote Skincoin i think there's more investors who will bought in the last minute of the ico . After be listing it is on timing whhen the segwit was already finish and the market goes to the moon together with the Skincoin.
Activity: 583
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
In the future will have several exchange sites and more esports gambling sites that accept Skincoin as payment. Dev and supporters work very hard. I see update everyday on forum and social network.

Well this is a good news that skincoin will be listed in a several exchanges in the future. As I can see to it this is good investment also. So we have more 1 week for this campaign, and hoping more investors for this ICO.
To date, indeed the prospects of skincoin are enormous. Judging by how the company is progressing, thanks to the huge working all investments in SkinCoin will bring good profits. I am more than confident that all large exchanges will deal with the ScinCoin . If you look at what the investors have already laid out in the company, it will probably become obvious that the prospects are very huge.
skincoin will be listed on big exchange for sure. skincoin team is working hard while ICO running and doing good developments on the project
only 5 days left of ICO finish and Tokens Sold: 76 718 243 great ico and will be finish successfully
their is still time for the investors to jump in and buy skincons
after ICO its price will be skyrocket. skincoin will be soon in the roots of game world.
Merit: 279
Peter Zhalov former VP Marketing & Advertising and VP Financial Operations of Wargaming.net  New Advisory in Skincoin! http://ru.wargaming.net
                                                                         https://twitter.com/skincoin_org/status/885865181468930048

I used to play WoT for some time and I consider Wargaming a very good game-development company, so it is very lucky Skincoin got Peter as an advisory.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

Activity: 882
last week ?
i wish ico can reach over 20.000 ETH in the ends

goodluck team
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi how is the development of ICO, Is there a rapid development ,? I see the project team showing the seriousness in working on the project,
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
It's getting closer less than a week to go.

ETH Balance:   11,170.936003777342776126 Ether
Pages:
Jump to: