Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 2. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Give the coin time. She'll show herself yet. Did you think that she would immediately cost $ 100? Really look at things!
------
Success for ICO SkinCoin, but why can not I see for a Blog spreadsheet if anyone can give me an answer?
thank you
                                     Thank you to the participants of the subscription campaign! You can take your signatures!

Tables are closed, on Wednesday (26.07) you can see the full calculation of the tables!
Blog Spreadsheet and other bounty related spreadsheets are currently being finalized for stake calculations, etc.
spread sheets or lock until the wed 26 after that you can see the final result so have to wait
skin coin ico is a success and now we need skin coin on a bigger exchange like polo or bittrex
skin coin price is stable their ico price value so i think the price will soon be go up
waiting for a bigger exchange for trade skin coin

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Congratulations for SKINCOIN Campaign, This project was very nice,and useful for us all.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
skincoin now available for trade in mercatox
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SKIN/BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SKIN/ETH

mercatox is bad exchange for deposit and withdraw but no problem this is for starting, maybe next week listed in major exchange like a bittrex
cryptopia and liqui is best choice before get listed in bittrex and both exchange more better from mercatox i think.

I agree with you
The volume on mercatox is very small
It's hard to make this skin go up
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
skincoin now available for trade in mercatox
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SKIN/BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SKIN/ETH

mercatox is bad exchange for deposit and withdraw but no problem this is for starting, maybe next week listed in major exchange like a bittrex
cryptopia and liqui is best choice before get listed in bittrex and both exchange more better from mercatox i think.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Has the ICO of this token been successful? Why have some people accused this project of being SCAM ?? Why is not there a big exchange? At first this project seemed so promising, what happened? Embarrassed
Activity: 170
I hope there will be a big market like Bittrex
Not Mercatox that has very small volume that makes the price of skincoin drop

Hopefully they can get listed on liqui at least. Bittrex might be very hard to achieve because it only adds top (most funded) projects lately... But who knows Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
The gaming industry is always a lot of people liked, I think this project will get many investors.
yes skin coin will soon be famous in gaming world
csgo and dota 2 games are awesome specially skin weapons
skin coin developer should create more games like these and use skin coin in them as payment to get upgrades
more develoments more demands will get skin to skyrocket
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think skincoin have a great potential. We must wait 1-2 months.
Activity: 168
The gaming industry is always a lot of people liked, I think this project will get many investors.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
skincoin is already listed in etherdelta and mercatox.. but i suggest not to trade or sell yet.. there is less volumes of those exchanges. maybe we can possibly see SKIN on bittrex.. i will wait for that for sure.
yes i agree with you etherdelta and mercatox are not the best exchange for skin coin trade
i am not saying that these exchanges are not good but have less volume
trade of skin coin on these exchange may be fall down for this coin so its better to hold skin coin and wait for some bigger exchange having enough volume for trade this coin and i hope so skin will be on bittrex soon

yes. especially mercatox.. there are some who have encountered many problems in the site.. that is why it is not advisable to trade there. but etherdelta is good. the only problem is that low volume for SKIN.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I hope there will be a big market like Bittrex
Not Mercatox that has very small volume that makes the price of skincoin drop
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
From the Russian forum

"From a tape in a Slack
Alexey [6:07 in the evening] 
Bazlov Alexey finishes fights.club, Alex Kravin begins geth server, for acceptance of skincoin in steamtrade.net and skinwin.com
Alexey [6:08 in the evening]
I and Igor work on the exchanges
[6:08]
Hassan does new design for skincoin exchange
Alexey [5:50 in the evening] 
it was the difficult month. As soon as we have some news about exchange we will let you know"
Activity: 322
well it is good to know that this ico is now fully done, the spreadsheet's are now unavailable to access for sure they are managing all to calculate the stakes of the participants. congratulations to all of the partcipants and investors Smiley
skincoin is already listed in etherdelta and mercatox.. but i suggest not to trade or sell yet.. there is less volumes of those exchanges. maybe we can possibly see SKIN on bittrex.. i will wait for that for sure.
yes i agree with you etherdelta and mercatox are not the best exchange for skin coin trade
i am not saying that these exchanges are not good but have less volume
trade of skin coin on these exchange may be fall down for this coin so its better to hold skin coin and wait for some bigger exchange having enough volume for trade this coin and i hope so skin will be on bittrex soon
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Success for ICO SkinCoin, but why can not I see for a Blog spreadsheet if anyone can give me an answer?
thank you
                                     Thank you to the participants of the subscription campaign! You can take your signatures!

Tables are closed, on Wednesday (26.07) you can see the full calculation of the tables!
Blog Spreadsheet and other bounty related spreadsheets are currently being finalized for stake calculations, etc.
spread sheets or lock until the wed 26 after that you can see the final result so have to wait
skin coin ico is a success and now we need skin coin on a bigger exchange like polo or bittrex
skin coin price is stable their ico price value so i think the price will soon be go up
waiting for a bigger exchange for trade skin coin
Activity: 197
Is this going to be on liqui exchnage?
Activity: 700
 Skincoin crowdsale ended
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
thank you

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: