Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 4. (Read 81073 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
nice, waiting to see it listed to bittrex and see implementation in websites!

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???
Why are they selling below the ICO price? Where is dev and the team to show us the updates? Everything is being done in silence! There are good moves in Etherdelta! What causes a person to pay $0.04 on ICO and sell for $0.03? Are they generous or innocent people?

Lock the thread, Jeff Ownby, you got your ICO money just like when you scammed BFL customers with your phishing sites.

What is you saying? SKIN COIN is a scam??

Welcome to reality, bud. While you're here, help yourself to the buffet while it's still fresh. They say the raw shrimp is to die for, especially if you dip 'em in the chocolate fountain.

What is that?, only answer my question, skin coin is a SCAM ?

WOW! I bet your hand had to be slapped a many times to learn you that the stove was hot, eh? You're slow! Yes, it's a scam. Now thank me for holding your hand as we cross the street together, teaching you to look both ways to make sure no cars or trucks or buses or bikes or fast-moving turtles are coming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Looking nice SkinCoin! I hope also this coin will be in bittrex from the start!
At the begin, If this coin list on bittrex, it will success beyond your imagination. What will be will be, hope it will happen soon.
Are there chances of Skincoin appearing on Bittrex shortly after ICO? The staff is serious, it sure would be a great feat! Congratulations to all who helped with this project, we will be visiting the moon soon!
I hoped so. But anyway congrats for everyone that became part of this coin. Cant wait for the announcement of success of skincoin. Its a great experienced to part of campaign like this. Lets be happy.

I hope Skincoin mill be listed on bittrex that would be amazing, I invested in the ICO because I believe in this amazing project. Just hope the people wont dump it as soon the price goes up, this coin has great potential.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???
Why are they selling below the ICO price? Where is dev and the team to show us the updates? Everything is being done in silence! There are good moves in Etherdelta! What causes a person to pay $0.04 on ICO and sell for $0.03? Are they generous or innocent people?

Lock the thread, Jeff Ownby, you got your ICO money just like when you scammed BFL customers with your phishing sites.

Welcome to reality, bud. While you're here, help yourself to the buffet while it's still fresh. They say the raw shrimp is to die for, especially if you dip 'em in the chocolate fountain.

What is that?, only answer my question, skin coin is a SCAM ?
vip

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???

anybody is buying, but that and is probable that btc down again this weekend, look as other weekend blood
vip

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???

Which  was ico price??

1 eth equal to???
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Congratulations to SKINCOIN! I wish you the bright cybersport and cryptocurrency futute! Have fun!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

That was too fast, never expected to be added so soon, the problem here is this exchange has low liquidity but this is a good first step ahead for skincoin.Expect liqui to add SKIN soon.

Wow wow, it is really fast! But i want to wait for bitrex Roll Eyes Hope the price will grow grow grow up!
It takes little or no programming to add new ERC20 tokens to an exchange once the exchange already supports ERC20 tokens. There really is no excuse for these other exchanges not to have this listed.
Activity: 389

That was too fast, never expected to be added so soon, the problem here is this exchange has low liquidity but this is a good first step ahead for skincoin.Expect liqui to add SKIN soon.

Wow wow, it is really fast! But i want to wait for bitrex Roll Eyes Hope the price will grow grow grow up!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 476
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Congratulations to the whole SKINCOIN team for a fairly successful ICO and everyone who invested will definitely have a smile soon because you invested in the right place and this coin will go big!
yeah this so great they achieve the minimum cap this is great im so excited for the exchange to buy more some lower price from bounty dumper Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Congratulations to the whole SKINCOIN team for a fairly successful ICO and everyone who invested will definitely have a smile soon because you invested in the right place and this coin will go big!
Activity: 168
Congratulations SkinCoin Crowdsale was finished with successful ICO, and next SkinCoin going to hit good exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
Looking nice SkinCoin! I hope also this coin will be in bittrex from the start!
At the begin, If this coin list on bittrex, it will success beyond your imagination. What will be will be, hope it will happen soon.
Are there chances of Skincoin appearing on Bittrex shortly after ICO? The staff is serious, it sure would be a great feat! Congratulations to all who helped with this project, we will be visiting the moon soon!
I hoped so. But anyway congrats for everyone that became part of this coin. Cant wait for the announcement of success of skincoin. Its a great experienced to part of campaign like this. Lets be happy.
Activity: 21
Activity: 157
congratulation skin coin for successful ICO.
 88 183 483 token sold.
Pages:
Jump to: