Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 20. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                    SKINCOIN will be accepted as payment method on eSports betting platform - LOOT.BET  http://loot.bet/sport/esports
                                                                 https://twitter.com/skincoin_org/status/885476569879384064

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
 Alexey Burdyko Becomes a Member of SkinCoin’s Newly Formed Advisory Board   https://twitter.com/skincoin_org/status/885477574125780992
                         https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/alexey-burdyko-becomes-a-member-of-skincoins-newly-formed-advisory-board

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Doesn't seem like they'll be able to sell all tokens during the ICO, but still not too bad of a performance. I expect a stronger last week. Maybe we can get to 100 million tokens sold. Well it's their loss if people don't want to be a part of this. Funding is already mostly secured anyway with the minimum funds acheived in the very first week of ICO.
yeah you are right it is their lost not ours because we are the one who inviting them to join in a great ico this coin will be the one of greatest coin in this year and that's for sure,
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi!

Can somebody explain how's this gonna work? Can I buy any CS:GO or DOTA skins with this coin or is there gonna be only some skins in blockhain that can purchased?

Thanks!
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Doesn't seem like they'll be able to sell all tokens during the ICO, but still not too bad of a performance. I expect a stronger last week. Maybe we can get to 100 million tokens sold. Well it's their loss if people don't want to be a part of this. Funding is already mostly secured anyway with the minimum funds acheived in the very first week of ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi ,, how is the development of this project ,,? What is the minimum sales target ,? Tokens Sold: 73 766 497,, Whether it can be said successful ..? ICO time is 8 days, Hopefully increased the number of tokens sold  Smiley

its already successful. because the minimum cap is only 5000 eth.. so,

73 766 497 / 6000 per eth = 12294.416 ETH is already been raised. they almost doubled their minimum cap..

First 2 days they had a good bonus, 25%, so a bit less ETH collected, but still very good amount! I'm sure it's more than enough to develop very good product. More funding is always better though Smiley
Activity: 364
Today's update total coin sold 73 844 281 amazingly, it's been a success of this project, hopefully in the remaining 8 days more and more coin sales
There still more to expect in the remaining days, the investment seems to slowed down a bit but the last week is very vital
for this project and I hope we can at least double the total investment now if we cannot reach the hard cap.
As long as the Crowdsale is not finished yet, expect good things could happen in next days since there are many last minute investors that tends to buy huge amount of coins.
Hopefully with the remaining time the maximum sales target of ICO can be fulfilled, Come support the ICO skincoin by joining even though only slightly

yeah ICO skincoin still have time to reached hard cap, and its time to investor for joining ICO Skincoin project! iam very sure that this ico can reached hard cap

Lol at this point reaching the hard cap is nearly impossible, but that's not to say the coin will perform badly though. They have enough funds to develop the project so long term we may even find its good to start at a small market cap.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Today's update total coin sold 73 844 281 amazingly, it's been a success of this project, hopefully in the remaining 8 days more and more coin sales
There still more to expect in the remaining days, the investment seems to slowed down a bit but the last week is very vital
for this project and I hope we can at least double the total investment now if we cannot reach the hard cap.
As long as the Crowdsale is not finished yet, expect good things could happen in next days since there are many last minute investors that tends to buy huge amount of coins.
Hopefully with the remaining time the maximum sales target of ICO can be fulfilled, Come support the ICO skincoin by joining even though only slightly

yeah ICO skincoin still have time to reached hard cap, and its time to investor for joining ICO Skincoin project! iam very sure that this ico can reached hard cap
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Feel the potential of this currency is good.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

I also hope for it, today I went to 0.5 ethereum
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I always like a gambling platform for the sports industry.  I hope they add all element such as fantasy football.  If you want free gravitational waves tokens, go search gravitational waves in ANN.
What do you mean by gravitational waves? Just for understanding. This project is planned to start with games like Counter-Strike and Dota-2 , but to my mind they will be broaden. It's interesting theme.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Calculated from the date of commencement of this ICO SKINCOIN?
And if the day passes whether the project is canceled or how?

Where interesting question.  Can somebody answer to that guy? I do not want to join the project that could be canceled after some days, I hope it is impossible with skincoin. What the  cancellation is he talking about?

Canceled? Noo, I don't think so. It's a great project, lot's of people see how successfuly ICO is going on. To my mind the skaynet just misunderstood something or wanted to say something another.  Undecided
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hi ,, how is the development of this project ,,? What is the minimum sales target ,? Tokens Sold: 73 766 497,, Whether it can be said successful ..? ICO time is 8 days, Hopefully increased the number of tokens sold  Smiley

73 766 497 / 6000 per eth = 12294.416 ETH is already been raised. they almost doubled their minimum cap..
But in first 2 days there is bonus and I see at skincoin smart contract address the ETH has received until now is 10,768 ETH https://etherscan.io/address/0x422Adcf787E49dD93CE10A583655c212e00d42ce. I'm happy because the minimum cap has reached.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Hopefully in less than 10 days can get maximum funding. Total earnings for now about 12,176 ETH  Grin GOOD LUCK SKINCOIN TEAM
It's been a tremendous achievement, nearly $3 million. I've said, skincoin has something different from the others.
This is a good project. I hope more investors are investing towards the end of the crowdsale
If Skincoin can perform appropriately we will see 2-3x of ico price initially. I think price will go very high when trade.
I'm confident that they can be able to do it. I'm hoping that its investors would hold it for long time so it csn make its price more valuable.
if the market Virtual currency still bear. i do not think investors will hold their SKINCOIN long, maybe they will dump their coins when they receive

Skincoin will be long future profitable investment.  It is not smart decision to sell them right after they would appear on exchanges.  Better to wait few month's till dev's presented real product,  then price will go to the moon)

Exactly, that is not a good idea to sell them at after listed exchanges. I think people will get benefit only when they hold the coins for the long haul.
Skincoin is good potential where it can drive the market with user base community.Let's hope for the best when the hit in the exchanges.
if you wanna have profit you must HOLD it Grin dont panic when the Skincoin is down. just hold and waiting a good price Grin

holding were indeed a safe and sure option if we wants to earn ,we just need to have the patient to wait and believe that it will increase in value. I remember the time I sell my alt before and now it probably tripled now if I just hold it.lesson learned anyway.
not all coin is potential to hold long term like chronobankcoin now is bad price
but i think for skincoin is waiting for just moment better than longterm

You're right buddy, not all coins can potentially hold for a long time.
Maybe it's good to sell when it has a little profit though. Than holding it too and that too not sure will rise 2-3x fold
Your definitely right, holding your coins for a long time is not good at all because waiting and assuming for a coin to raise it's price is very difficult, you should better to sell your coins in an exchange of your profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

Grin nice, hope dont like another ICO where have many problem
Activity: 238
I always like a gambling platform for the sports industry.  I hope they add all element such as fantasy football.  If you want free gravitational waves tokens, go search gravitational waves in ANN.
Pages:
Jump to: