Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 49. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Wow. Scam websites are popping up everywhere and thanks for heads up.

lolz, fair enough.
If you think that in 2 days this ico have collected more money than most of ico's here.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Wow. Scam websites are popping up everywhere and thanks for heads up.
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Can regular users (gamers) buy skincoin using real money via paypal / credit card or do they have to go via BTC and exchanges?
i think it will give priority use bitcoin/eth as payment because this is project starting from bitcoin/eth funding (cryptocurrency). But no doubt if later will also support with other payments, we wait in the next month after ico is finished.

I hope it will allow normal ways to purchase the tokens, people may be put off if they have to get BTC first, then change to skincoin. Other skin items sites you can just use card/paypal direct which is easier.

Just going money to skincoin to checkout is not too bad

I really dont think that this is a good idea.
The business with skins is already satured of who sell tokens for buy skins, cheat and other stuff in the esports world.
So i really do think and trust that have a anonymous, fast and reliable coin in the crypto environment is really good.

Honestly im giving a shot to this ICO, but who knows Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Can regular users (gamers) buy skincoin using real money via paypal / credit card or do they have to go via BTC and exchanges?
i think it will give priority use bitcoin/eth as payment because this is project starting from bitcoin/eth funding (cryptocurrency). But no doubt if later will also support with other payments, we wait in the next month after ico is finished.

I hope it will allow normal ways to purchase the tokens, people may be put off if they have to get BTC first, then change to skincoin. Other skin items sites you can just use card/paypal direct which is easier.

Just going money to skincoin to checkout is not too bad
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I was a bit bit stunned after I detected a banner ad for Skincoin on Coinmarketcap molllllllll Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
ATTENTION! BE CAREFUL! THERE ARE FEW SCAM SITES APPEAR

OFFICIAL SITE: https://skincoin.org

thank you for share the information.
Yeah we need to be careful when our money is involved so double check always if this is the legit site you want to invest before investing.
Here the appearance of such fraudulent sites can make one single conclusion that the skincoin project is very promising and that is why everyone wants to earn money from it. I think that the participants of the investment will be more attentive and shield themselves from fraudsters of fraudulent actions of others.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Yeah we need to be careful when our money is involved so double check always if this is the legit site you want to invest before investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Thanks for the warning hope no one will be victim with this scam site.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Just joined this adventure with a small investment.
Hoping that will be good Wink
As usual big investment pops up in the last week Smiley
They must be looking at this project
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Just joined this adventure with a small investment.
Hoping that will be good Wink
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well 8000 Ether isn't that bad but I expected more contribution. I think Skincoin will get tops 20 000 Ethereum by the end of the campaign.

One question, will be bounties be reduced if we don't see max cap?
If you're actually reading, you're definitely not asking about this.
Because what you are asking is on the bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1956510
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Yes, people should be very careful before sending payment to address and also check clearly which site is listed in the OP because there are many fake sites rotating to make money be careful before sending.
Because this ico is awesome. Many people will try to cheat on behalf of skin coin, because they may be jealous of the skin coin will be growth.

You're right buddy, now many scam sites have sprung up on behalf of the famous ICO today.
I hope we all can be careful before investing, do not get exposed to the scam trap site.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Yes, people should be very careful before sending payment to address and also check clearly which site is listed in the OP because there are many fake sites rotating to make money be careful before sending.
Because this ico is awesome. Many people will try to cheat on behalf of skin coin, because they may be jealous of the skin coin will be growth.
Activity: 251
Well 8000 Ether isn't that bad but I expected more contribution. I think Skincoin will get tops 20 000 Ethereum by the end of the campaign.

no ,0.05% of total sale for signature campaign
yes if skin coins don't reach max cap then the bounty will reduced
and the its not 0.05%
its 2% of the total amount of tokens sold from the ICO campaign
all the bounties get following

0.25% - Facebook campaign
0.25% - Twitter campaign
0.5% - Signature campaign
0.5% - Blogs and media
0.5% - Translations and moderation

Actually it's exactly 0.5% of total tokens sold for the Signature campaign and 2% of total tokens sold for the entire bounty campaign (signature, social media, translations, etc)
Activity: 434
I believe and trust the tokens will be sold out because investors who invest with the best team cooperation so as to make many who are attracted by this token to invest and I am pleased to be joined in a join and promote this token
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

no ,0.05% of total sale for signature campaign
yes if skin coins don't reach max cap then the bounty will reduced
and the its not 0.05%
its 2% of the total amount of tokens sold from the ICO campaign
all the bounties get following

0.25% - Facebook campaign
0.25% - Twitter campaign
0.5% - Signature campaign
0.5% - Blogs and media
0.5% - Translations and moderation
Pages:
Jump to: