Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 46. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I really want to see Skincoin can hit 100.000 ETH in ico , It will be amazing for gamers addict like a dreams become real
trading with Skin ? that sound very fun Wink

Even if it doesn't hit 100K ETH it's not that much of a problem. They set a minimal goal of 5K ETH, which is already achieved, so that should be more than enough for the project already. With less funds it will probably just take them more time to complete everything.

Noticed they have a banner on coinmarketcap, so that should help things to go a bit faster.

5k Eth is the minimal target since it is reached there is assurance that the project will succeed or will go through but lets still work or aim of getting more investment or the max target since there still more days left to invest plus that its the only ico focusing on skin of popular gaming.
I totally agree. When the 5k Etherium mark was reached, the development and usage for the coin was guaranteed already because there are already many platforms (managed by the same team) where the Skincoin would be implemented.
That's why it still good to have teams related to other platform to assured as that no matter what happen they can have a backup ,and shows that they are really trusted enough, more power to the team. Im excited to have skin from skincoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I really want to see Skincoin can hit 100.000 ETH in ico , It will be amazing for gamers addict like a dreams become real

Even if it doesn't hit 100K ETH it's not that much of a problem. They set a minimal goal of 5K ETH, which is already achieved, so that should be more than enough for the project already. With less funds it will probably just take them more time to complete everything.

Noticed they have a banner on coinmarketcap, so that should help things to go a bit faster.

5k Eth is the minimal target since it is reached there is assurance that the project will succeed or will go through but lets still work or aim of getting more investment or the max target since there still more days left to invest plus that its the only ico focusing on skin of popular gaming.
I totally agree. When the 5k Etherium mark was reached, the development and usage for the coin was guaranteed already because there are already many platforms (managed by the same team) where the Skincoin would be implemented.
Activity: 626

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

What do you mean ? If this ICo reach it maximum cap it will stop like other or it will continue until the last day of ICo to maximize the biggest amount to be collected on this .? I saw their statistics and ICo is almost finish to reach the maximum thats why i ask if it will continue or stop after finishin the ICo.

What is the maximum capitalization for Skincoin? Minimal Goal to start: 5 000 ETH. Maximum - ? According to Etherscain skincoin already has 8,777. ETH and continuing to grow.
you can check the max cap from the website of skincoin https://skincoin.org/ico/
minimum goal to start is 5000 ETH and maximum is 100000 ETH
time left of ico sell is 22days and 22 hours now
if the sell did not reach the maximum cap the all the unsold coin will be burn and sold coins will be the total supply
Would you agree to increase my fee if my bitcointalk rank goes up. I have also installed avatar skincoin. Happy if you can accept my bitcointalk rank rise.
better ask that to the bounty thread. Questions and answers regarding the bounty campaign should be posted there
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Would you agree to increase my fee if my bitcointalk rank goes up. I have also installed avatar skincoin. Happy if you can accept my bitcointalk rank rise.
Activity: 1540
Great looking graphic. I think crypto go hand in hand with eSports. What is the difference between this one and other eSports currency?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I'm interested ICO's almost finished https://skincoin.org
yea im interested also but it is not finished yet the ico will end 23 DAYS:21 HOURS:40Minutes so we'd better wait until it is finished Smiley
What do you mean ? If this ICo reach it maximum cap it will stop like other or it will continue until the last day of ICo to maximize the biggest amount to be collected on this .? I saw their statistics and ICo is almost finish to reach the maximum thats why i ask if it will continue or stop after finishin the ICo.
well i think i just go in the wrong site there are some of the people creating many websites like skincoin just to scam other people also, i saw someone posted that link here so i visit and posted the time of the ico end here. just like that.
Activity: 728
Hello, it is known, that ICO has been started at 21 of june. But when ICO crowdsale will be over? Is there any counter of collected ETH on website?
It is true that ICO has started a few days ago, but ICO will be over is that secret of team SkinCoin,
Before the skincoin team will completed the work and have compiled their project plans,
then they will give a payment for those who join here.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
It`s very ambitious to combine all gamer`s paid services under one roof. But all the services offer their products for real money. Gamers should exchange tokens before buy something or it will be done automatically by the system, after pressing button "buy"?
Great idea, I myself play Counter-Strike. Well done guys for the idea. Chela that everything would work out for you.
It`s very ambitious to combine all gamer`s paid services under one roof. But all the services offer their products for real money. Gamers should exchange tokens before buy something or it will be done automatically by the system, after pressing button "buy"?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Reached over 8723 ETH $2,301,034.55 (@ $263.78/ETH)

https://etherscan.io/address/0x422Adcf787E49dD93CE10A583655c212e00d42ce

thats great progress if this going up and up everyday this is going to succeful project.

thanks for the info mate goodluck and  godbless all the investor

True, so far so good Tokens Sold: 61 900 065 . I expect huge investments on the last days ))

What is the maximum capitalization for Skincoin? Minimal Goal to start: 5 000 ETH. Maximum - ? According to Etherscain skincoin already has 8,777. ETH and continuing to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
Hello, it is known, that ICO has been started at 21 of june. But when ICO crowdsale will be over? Is there any counter of collected ETH on website?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
almost get 8000 eth investment in 3 days , very good progress

that is was minimun reached  Wink

THE MINIMUM IS 5000 ETH. and it has been achieved less than a day .  i just wanna know how much is the current figures raised cause it is not seen in the portal. only the bar, no figures.
that is good news.many people are interest in it.so it can get the target.i think it is a potential in the future.
Game tokens will be more and more welcome, especially the battle game, now just the beginning, investors will be more and more to see the current game market, we know how good the prospects
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I invested 1 ETH in this project, it sounds like a good idea but I'm still unsure how successful it will be. I wish the team lots of luck and please make my 1 ETH become worth lots.  Cool
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
BitcoinCash Scrypt
this currency needs to stand out then
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Reached over 8723 ETH $2,301,034.55 (@ $263.78/ETH)

https://etherscan.io/address/0x422Adcf787E49dD93CE10A583655c212e00d42ce

yeah very nice result so far and keep growing and now already 8754 eth collected, i hope more investor will join on skin project

YES, but dont you think the progress is slow? i just really hope that although the progress is slow, by the end of the ico, all tokens must be sold out.

Not too slow, It is just normal. Maybe you are always seen an ICO that always sold out on the first day like Primal base, Status and SONM. Skin ICO still have many time and let's just wait for the result at the end of the ICO. Many ICO are now finished maybe this will made skin coin ICO stand out.
This is good, because the project in any case will get good funding. Skin coin have good ideas, price will rise xx after the coins are released on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: