Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER) - page 15. (Read 30147 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Is there information from developers? Maybe announcements of tournaments or other? When will skin exchanger be available?
Are you talking about the crypto exchange sites where you can buy/sell skin or the exchange where you can exchange in-game skins? either way, All of your questions can be accessed through the skincoin's official website and of course announcements are also announced on their social media accounts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Is there information from developers? Maybe announcements of tournaments or other? When will skin exchanger be available?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Skincoin seems to be more like an underground coin for trading / gambling skins. It only has one purpose and will probably attract lower profile gamers that prefer to remain anonymous
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
The amount of typos in this announcement is crazy. Knocks their credibility down.

Just bought UnikoinGold ICO and confirmed that they have millions of user on their platform. https://news.unikrn.com/article/UnikoinGold-Sets-Records-Becoming-Universal-Esports-and-Gaming-Token

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
More skins on the website will make the coin a more viable currency. Hopefully they are buying lots of bargain skins elsewhere and reselling them on their site to buy with skincoin
Skincoin is becoming popular in CIS/europe and maybe after it will be properly introduced to other regions, price can go up. IMO, It's also better for a coin to be used primarily in its main purpose (which in skincoin's case is for betting)
I do not see how is it becoming more popular. The main problem of SKIN is a huge premine. Bittrex and another good exchangers will not add it

the premine is a serious problem unless those coins are locked down in a multisig wallet controlled by a publicly known and trustworthy team. If not, then that is a danger.
More skins on the website will make the coin a more viable currency. Hopefully they are buying lots of bargain skins elsewhere and reselling them on their site to buy with skincoin
Skincoin is becoming popular in CIS/europe and maybe after it will be properly introduced to other regions, price can go up. IMO, It's also better for a coin to be used primarily in its main purpose (which in skincoin's case is for betting)
I do not see how is it becoming more popular. The main problem of SKIN is a huge premine. Bittrex and another good exchangers will not add it
I'm talking about csgo/dota2 players who are pretty much the main target market of skincoin. It's true that crypto traders doesn't have much access on getting/selling skincoin but that's primarily because skincoin is for buying and selling of In-game skins
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Nobody really answered my question but in how far is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena Games? Does anyone here know that?

I guess SKIN is all about games

sorry but this is not really the answer to my question. Someone said that SKINCOIN is somehow associated with the World Cyber Arena. Is that true or not?
Here is your answer:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/World_Cyber_Arena/2017/Europe_Qualifier/Europe_Closed_Qualifier

Skincoin is the sponsor of the World Cyber Arena but only during the European qualifications, I give you an advice instead of insisting on asking when nobody answers do your own research and it will be way faster!  Wink

Hey dude this is not about being lazy. I feel that when the dev team has a huge sponsorship, then they would be talking about it. Why should I do my own research if the people I trust tell me about relevant news. Don't get your message, sorry.

So you are saying you don't trust the answer of another user but just the ones of the dev.... so why bother write on a forum? If you’re looking for an answer by the dev team contact them directly, or try the Safexchange forum.... here below the link so you have no problem searching it by yourself

https://safex.io/contact

https://safe.exchange/
Activity: 630
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
Skin to the moon!!!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
If this can be a viable blockchain alternative to OPSkins,it would be pretty massive,continue the good work guys!
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The lack of communication and the rapid fall of  SKINCOIN price is of great concern .I  am wondering whether SKINCOIN is another "SCAM"!!!

Before you say - scum is not a scum, you need to look at the number of coins on exchanges. There are very few of them. Most investors are waiting for the end of the year. It is then that the first stages from Skincoin roadmap will be completed .. Team now work hardly above project.

The market might not be pleasant at the moment, but Admin should be able to carry its community along. Infromation helps to dissipate doubt
The amount of skins (ingame item, not token) in their exchange is growing, it's over 17 page right now. More people using this platform and i agree with the team to provide product primarily before doing hard in the marketing.
Activity: 308
The lack of communication and the rapid fall of  SKINCOIN price is of great concern .I  am wondering whether SKINCOIN is another "SCAM"!!!

Before you say - scum is not a scum, you need to look at the number of coins on exchanges. There are very few of them. Most investors are waiting for the end of the year. It is then that the first stages from Skincoin roadmap will be completed .. Team now work hardly above project.

The market might not be pleasant at the moment, but Admin should be able to carry its community along. Infromation helps to dissipate doubt
As I read in the slack, Igor said that we should not expect any special growth till new year. The team now plans to provide product primarily. I think the right approach.
Igor says too much but this coin still on the bottom of crypto market. I think nothing can help SKIN to grow up.
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Skincoin have already seen and responded to the tweet already. I think the interview is now good to go! Maybe we'll can see it within this next two weeks in moonduck's youtube channel

Great news, thank you! It would be really interesting to see the interview.
Guys, does anyone have access to the slack channel of skincoin? Zyori of moonducktv (dota2 channel/broadcaster) just asked for a representative from the skincoin team to have an interview with him but i don't think the skincoin community manager is active in twitter or in facebook. This is a big chance for this coin to be discovered by non-CIS audiences because moonducktv is very respected dota2 channel and also starting to discuss about cryptos in their youtube channel.

Even though i don't hold much skincoin myself, I still want to let the gaming communities (especially the dota2 community) that cryptocurrencies/assets like skincoin have real use and value and should not be fearful of. Anyhow if those of you who are reading this post of mine also doesn't have a contact with the skincoin team, i ask for your help to like and retweet zyori's tweet to be noticed ASAP. Thank you

That would be AWESOME! I retweeted it, I hope others will do the same. https://twitter.com/Sentti_official/status/915630484352364544

This interview would give the Skincoin really lot of extra visibility, so as a community, it is our time to help Skincoin in this matter.

Much appreciated Kencha77.
O' great thanks for responding to my request. Skincoin have already seen and responded to the tweet already. I think the interview is now good to go! Maybe we'll can see it within this next two weeks in moonduck's youtube channel
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
As I read in the slack, Igor said that we should not expect any special growth till new year. The team now plans to provide product primarily. I think the right approach.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Nobody really answered my question but in how far is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena Games? Does anyone here know that?

I guess SKIN is all about games

sorry but this is not really the answer to my question. Someone said that SKINCOIN is somehow associated with the World Cyber Arena. Is that true or not?
Here is your answer:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/World_Cyber_Arena/2017/Europe_Qualifier/Europe_Closed_Qualifier

Skincoin is the sponsor of the World Cyber Arena but only during the European qualifications, I give you an advice instead of insisting on asking when nobody answers do your own research and it will be way faster!  Wink

Hey dude this is not about being lazy. I feel that when the dev team has a huge sponsorship, then they would be talking about it. Why should I do my own research if the people I trust tell me about relevant news. Don't get your message, sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: