Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER) - page 11. (Read 30143 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Great! I have been waiting this time for a long time. First of all, i appreciate the work you guys are doing.Finally you realized communication and marketing is the key to success with a nice product. However, i understand that you will use some tokens for sponsorship, but it's way too much! Team and we are having strict differences here. What should be best is to burn some and use the rest to sponsor. You guys should listen what we all are thinking about this.

Thank you for your support!
We don't plan to release all the tokens at once, if that is your concern; we are currently working on an ideal plan for further actions. I will keep you updated in this thread on our findings and decisions as soon as we make some commitments.

I will wait for this coin to go up and burn at least 350 Million skins.

I'll gladly pass your opinion to the team!

more like a simple promise: wait for me and I will come back. you just wait

We do plan on starting some frequent update routine, so you won't have to wait for months to hear what's up with the team.

Thanks. I hope they listen. shorten the coin supply makes it more in demand and price goes up.

wait a long time. Can the changes in the roadmap?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
 eSPORTS industry is quite saturated market for cryptocurrency right now.
Activity: 9
Great! I have been waiting this time for a long time. First of all, i appreciate the work you guys are doing.Finally you realized communication and marketing is the key to success with a nice product. However, i understand that you will use some tokens for sponsorship, but it's way too much! Team and we are having strict differences here. What should be best is to burn some and use the rest to sponsor. You guys should listen what we all are thinking about this.

Thank you for your support!
We don't plan to release all the tokens at once, if that is your concern; we are currently working on an ideal plan for further actions. I will keep you updated in this thread on our findings and decisions as soon as we make some commitments.

I will wait for this coin to go up and burn at least 350 Million skins.

I'll gladly pass your opinion to the team!

We do plan on starting some frequent update routine, so you won't have to wait for months to hear what's up with the team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Hi everyone!

A short intro: my name is Kira, and I am SkinCoin team Community Manager.

We've got a news update for you! For more details see our Medium post: https://medium.com/@skincoin/skincoin-news-report-31-10-2017-e0e45122a935

Feel free to leave comments to this post to start a dialogue and learn more about the team and our current agenda!

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Current token price is an unfortunate result of lack of proper marketing and PR. We were very focused on creation a solid project, but it’s high time to make SKIN well-known. As we are expanding our team and finalizing products, you shall see first major results of our efforts at the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 434
Hi everyone!

We've got a news update for you! For more details see our Medium post: https://medium.com/@skincoin/skincoin-news-report-31-10-2017-e0e45122a935

Feel free to leave comments to this post to start a dialogue and learn more about the team and our current agenda!
Activity: 9
Hi everyone!

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Haven't heard from devs since last month. Ok we understand you are working on something, but what about having discussion with us about the progress and burning coins?
They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
What will Skincoin be accepted as payment method on loot.bet that ICO announced? It's over 4 months and they're still no accept.
Fight.club is still comming soon, they didn't make anything.
So amazing. I think you can forget about loot.bet and fight.club. It is accepted by steamtrade.net but there is still no volume  Grin

hi , Ticket number 100928 BİTTREX added Wink good jobs ..
this number does not mean anything. To be listed on the bittrex this shitcoin must have a huge volume. I have doubts
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Skins will be added to Bittrex?

I also didn't completely understand his statement but i think that is what he meant. Although i don't see any reliable source to confirm it

This is probably the appliance to be listed on bittrex!

Now the hard part... Beiing accepted.
But good work @dev. Let's pray a little.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Haven't heard from devs since last month. Ok we understand you are working on something, but what about having discussion with us about the progress and burning coins?
They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
What will Skincoin be accepted as payment method on loot.bet that ICO announced? It's over 4 months and they're still no accept.
So amazing. I think you can forget about loot.bet and fight.club. It is accepted by steamtrade.net but there is still no volume  Grin

I also didn't completely understand his statement but i think that is what he meant. Although i don't see any reliable source to confirm it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Activity: 1

They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
So amazing. I think you can forget about loot.bet and fight.club. It is accepted by steamtrade.net but there is still no volume  Grin
Activity: 1
SkinCoin is now available as means of payment at http://Steamtrade.net !
Activity: 394
They will not burn coins. And I think they are not working on the project. Maybe they are preparing another scam ICO  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
eSports startup Unik collected 31 million with the help of ISO
you have a serious competitor
skincoin could not possibly compete with them
you can see their token price is not worth it
I am quite disappointed with this coin and have left this coin
there is no progress in their project, which they do only give the giveway of the tokens they hold about 380milion tokens

they will not burn...you can see on the page before one of their stupid marketing by replying "we will burn if necessary"
Activity: 434
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
With that number of funding, Skincoin doesn't stand a chance. What Skincoin can do is to increase the features of their product

maybe to advertise?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
With that number of funding, Skincoin doesn't stand a chance. What Skincoin can do is to increase the features of their product
Pages:
Jump to: