Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER) - page 6. (Read 30143 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
When airdrop is planned? In February or March? I also heard that there is a possible to listing on Binance exchange, is it true?

Airdrop??

First time I'm hearing about an airdrop!
But, that shouldn't be so bad! There is need to do something to bring Skincoin name out in the world!

I just went to coinmarketcap to confirm where is SKIN listed and realized that there was a peak in price and volume in the last days.
Why is that? Did I miss some news?

Regarding Binance... I really doubt that! They only list coins with big hype/communities.

An airdrop is still believable which can make this coin live. Binance listing will surely make atleast x10 increase on the price but it not possible with the current state of skincoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
When airdrop is planned? In February or March? I also heard that there is a possible to listing on Binance exchange, is it true?

Airdrop??

First time I'm hearing about an airdrop!
But, that shouldn't be so bad! There is need to do something to bring Skincoin name out in the world!

I just went to coinmarketcap to confirm where is SKIN listed and realized that there was a peak in price and volume in the last days.
Why is that? Did I miss some news?

Regarding Binance... I really doubt that! They only list coins with big hype/communities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Also interested in discord or updated slack link.. the one in the first page says "invite limit reached". Is there a new one?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Guys what happend to this project? at ICO stage this looked like it would grow to somehting. Now there is no communication from the team, no updates, no tweets.

Is there a telegram or discord chat group? Or how do the ICO investors get updated on this useless coin?

Man there are too many projects that act super active when they are getting our monies but once they filled their pockets they are gone.

Don't like this. So anyone any updates about this? Grin
Activity: 210
Is there any chance to see this coin on Bittrex or Binance in 2018 year?

I'd say no chance. It's too weak project, they don't have needed resources Sad And they lost momentum and the price is struggling for long time.
I also invested in this project at ICO. I didnt hear anything about it. I think I will hodl til the ship thinks or

we are lucky and there will be a pump soon.

Im glad to see DENT at 0,05 $ by the way  Grin

I chose project this for their bounty campaign over DENTs bounty campaign which gives a member/jr. member 150K DENT for a week. FeelsBadMan
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I also invested in this project at ICO. I didnt hear anything about it. I think I will hodl til the ship thinks or

we are lucky and there will be a pump soon.

Im glad to see DENT at 0,05 $ by the way  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
When will this trade on a real exchange like Bittrex or Livecoin?

Never. Bittrex will never list it. Etherdelta is a good choice now to sell everything and forget about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
It's really sad to see skincoin doing so bad while every coin is soaring! I invested in the ico and this coin has never given me any satisfaction, I don't know if the team is working still on this project...

Sometimes it happens. However, you still need to give the team time to implement the project. Only with a successful implementation of the price of the token will grow.
Activity: 434
ALmost every coin got pumped, but we are still hoping skin to get pumped. Is there anyone from the team. Any updates? What is your plans for 2018, please keep us updated.
It's really sad to see skincoin doing so bad while every coin is soaring! I invested in the ico and this coin has never given me any satisfaction, I don't know if the team is working still on this project...

same case for me. I have endorsed very much to this project and choosed this over DENT for the bounty program. If only i choosed DENT that time, i might have at least $30K now
Activity: 294
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
What you think about extending idea and allow trading steam cards? Basically while skins and ingame items trade has big future potential, there are no much popular games players along crypto enthusiasts. Right now you have no any technical limitation to allow trade cards. And while game items could cost a lot, steam cards are just way more common, and every steam user has cards. Trading cards could boost liquidity, and in fact I would be willing to sell some cards to SKINs (and as skins or in game items i just have no any). Basically what I want to say it was wrong to think that it was possible to build active game items market from the beginning, but if we boosts it a bit - big players and gamers would come.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
The support team do plan on starting some frequent update routin, i think this is a very good idea. All altcoins are growing very strong, I do not see any cause that Skin does not do it. The potential of this coin is enormous.
I am an early ICO invested here, is this project dead? Invested more then the current entire volume of this coin..

No communication, nada?

Sadly no communication here from the developers for a long time already. Even their twitter account doesn't have much presence at all.
Activity: 308
I am an early ICO invested here, is this project dead? Invested more then the current entire volume of this coin..

No communication, nada?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Scam? Cheesy

Huge total supply and useless coin.
Scam is so close. There is no chance to be a good project in the future. This team seems very very greedy
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Scam? Cheesy

Huge total supply and useless coin.
No, just no good news. In fact, the coin is now in the freezing stage. We need news to show interest in the token.
Pages:
Jump to: