Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER) - page 8. (Read 30143 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I want to share something in case the developers are not familiar with the subject.

I came across waxtoken which promises to be a decentralized exchange (DEX) platform for skins. I read the white paper and the project is very complicated and i think it is just an imitation of skincoin except from the aspect that it is going to use a DEX instead of a centralized exchange for skins supported by skincoin like steam.trade

There is also a new development of a DPoS system called EOS (eos.io)
which has the potential for someone to build on it decentralized apps.
So, taking into consideration the developments around skincoin that have already been achieved, why not try to build the apps that support skincoin in a decentralized way by using EOS technology?

A big effort may be requested by the skincoin developers for this though but it will probably worth the try because you can make unstoppable dapps and the EOS platform does not charge for transactions which is way more better than using ethereum network which charges you a lot of fees.

In case that dapps like skincoin.trade can be build in EOS then
the next step is to transfer the skincoin tokens from the ethereum network to the EOS network.
This could may be done by making a smart contract in ethereum that locks/burns skincoin tokens and then by taking advantage of interchain communication of EOS using an EOS smart contract, issue new skincoin tokens on EOS blockchain.

Seconded
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Listing on the new exchange will be announced next week
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
How many confirmations or blocks to confirm the deposit at https://skincoin.trade/buy/csgo/? I sent some skincoin but it is not on my account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
This coin really disappointed me, I really believed in this project and was a great supporter but the dev team has never proven anything to me! I really doubt that something interesting can come out of this project. I not even sure if to still hold it...

I agree to you no improvement to this project Im very very disappointed I buy this coin with 1000satoshi and now the price are 140sat so sad:(
The Developer are not doing well Hoping this project will boom soon you need to burn some coin I like the concept of project because in the real world theres a lot of gamer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This coin really disappointed me, I really believed in this project and was a great supporter but the dev team has never proven anything to me! I really doubt that something interesting can come out of this project. I not even sure if to still hold it...
Activity: 210
It was pump from HitBTC. They closed deposits for SKIN, pumped it and then sold at a much higher price. No news

Is this true? hitbtc actually closed skincoin deposits? Doesn't sound good for hitbtc...
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
There is a channel in slack where the team representative @Kira communicates regularly with the community https://skincoin.slack.com/messages/C6V1EGGH1/
No news. Just the same words which we have been hearing for months. It is so sad. But it is good I am not investor  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
There is a channel in slack where the team representative @Kira communicates regularly with the community https://skincoin.slack.com/messages/C6V1EGGH1/
Where you can see the news of the project? What is your site?
You can try to read the OP instead of posts for posts. Twitter or the official website
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Where you can see the news of the project? What is your site?
Activity: 406
In the developers' market, a price tag appeared in dollars under the goods. (The process is in progress) It used to be only in SkinCoins. Now it is more convenient to consider the benefit, earlier only through a calculator and a course of skincoin. The assortment of the goods has expanded.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
I have visited the site skincoin.trade. The site is very good, this shows Dev is working  hard. A project has been forgotten but it has come back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
An exciting update to skincoin.trade! New visuals and a whole range of neat functions are out; here is the overview of what's new:
— Enhanced search options: we added a new quick CS:GO items filter;
— Every page now includes a bigger range of items;
— Lot visualizations fixed;
— Trades are now relocated to a special page;
— New filter for trades: all, successful, and failed;
— "Sell items" page now has a search form and price filter;
— "Balance" page now has operation type filters.

https://twitter.com/skincoin_org/status/936560900991016961

The new update of skincoin.trade was nice clean design good job for the upgrade of your site team and Dev all gamer can now personally check there new design @https://skincoin.trade/buy/csgo/ If some token will burn this project will pump up and more investor will attract to this project.
Good luck for all holders of this token.
he price of the coin today is pleased $0.018222 (+53.06%) have some news?

That's a very small, small price, compared to the value during ICO- 0.025$. If someone just leave his money for holding in Bitcoin, they could rise 3 times, in ETH - 30% during a half year. What was a point to participate in this ICO, look, they just hooked us with  pretty gun`s and girls pictures during ICO.
I totally agree. It was the worst investment for people. The could make a lot of money just invested in bitcoin or ETH.
Activity: 140
An exciting update to skincoin.trade! New visuals and a whole range of neat functions are out; here is the overview of what's new:
— Enhanced search options: we added a new quick CS:GO items filter;
— Every page now includes a bigger range of items;
— Lot visualizations fixed;
— Trades are now relocated to a special page;
— New filter for trades: all, successful, and failed;
— "Sell items" page now has a search form and price filter;
— "Balance" page now has operation type filters.

https://twitter.com/skincoin_org/status/936560900991016961
Activity: 630
The price of the coin today is pleased $0.018222 (+53.06%) have some news?. Smiley

Probably to do with the new roadmap, this looks interesting:

Q1 2018

Proportional distribution of 100M SKIN among current token holders;

Does it mean what i think it means!?! If so, time to stock up on some skin!

How does that work, can you provide more info? Is this a kind of an airdrop for the skincoin holders, I entered during ico, at the moment the price is very low respect the one I bought at!

Even i didn't hear about the Airdrop they mentioned. Did they make any announcement regarding because many people have move their coin to the exchange. Already the price is very low in the market and people didn't find the good price for selling their coins.

Well actualy the price yesterday went through the roof, I have no idea why... did some new come out? Does anyone know if something new came out?

The airdrop to holders of skincoin is mentioned on one of their blogs. Unfortunately, it is not widely followed and therefore not widely known. If word was to get out then there will be big demand for this coin. Devs have an excess of coins so i'm guessing this is their way to distribute rather than burn.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
he price of the coin today is pleased $0.018222 (+53.06%) have some news?

That's a very small, small price, compared to the value during ICO- 0.025$. If someone just leave his money for holding in Bitcoin, they could rise 3 times, in ETH - 30% during a half year. What was a point to participate in this ICO, look, they just hooked us with  pretty gun`s and girls pictures during ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
We need to wait that distribution of tokens among the holders first.
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
From the outset I've been keeping an eye on SkinCoin, I hope the coming year is better and with a lot of news and acceptance of people towards SkinCoin, it's a great project! The SKIN market is definitely profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The price of the coin today is pleased $0.018222 (+53.06%) have some news?. Smiley

Probably to do with the new roadmap, this looks interesting:

Q1 2018

Proportional distribution of 100M SKIN among current token holders;

Does it mean what i think it means!?! If so, time to stock up on some skin!

How does that work, can you provide more info? Is this a kind of an airdrop for the skincoin holders, I entered during ico, at the moment the price is very low respect the one I bought at!

Even i didn't hear about the Airdrop they mentioned. Did they make any announcement regarding because many people have move their coin to the exchange. Already the price is very low in the market and people didn't find the good price for selling their coins.

Well actualy the price yesterday went through the roof, I have no idea why... did some new come out? Does anyone know if something new came out?
Just pump and dump no news.No development.Still this coin under ico price.I think ICO price was 1000 sat now this coin is dump more than 2x
yeah, i also think it SKINCOIN was targeted by pump/dump group yesterday

So sad really I tried to sell yesterday on Hitbtc but I couldn't send my coins because of maintenance, I thought I could finally drop my coins! too bad I will have to wait!
It was pump from HitBTC. They closed deposits for SKIN, pumped it and then sold at a much higher price. No news
So the incident was done by HitBTC? not an outside group?
Pages:
Jump to: