Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver! - page 2. (Read 6264 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
i also like to know if slvr ico was a success or no, i hope dev can come and update us because i also not able to get on the website because it not work for i. If 106k raised i wonder what happen with the project because what was soft cap? 

Ask your questions on slack channel and Robert will gladly help you with answers. FYI ICO will not get cancelled because of low raised funds.

Thank you for update that ico not get cancelled. i not join slack channel because i not like to use slack, to much spam in slack channels now so i not use any more. That why i come here because i thought dev would update here more instead of slack.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
i also like to know if slvr ico was a success or no, i hope dev can come and update us because i also not able to get on the website because it not work for i. If 106k raised i wonder what happen with the project because what was soft cap? 

Ask your questions on slack channel and Robert will gladly help you with answers. FYI ICO will not get cancelled because of low raised funds.
Activity: 233
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

ETH: 2,989,357.8832 SLVR tokens remaining

BTC: 998,686.6930 SLVR tokens remaining

About $120K funds raised now.

well ,
let me calculate
first about ETH
total Slvr for eth investors is 3,000,000
and now left 2,989,357.8832
so 3,000,000 - 2,989,357.8832 = 10642.1168 SLVR purchased from ETH , thats mean 354.0783469383073 ETH raised
with $300 eth price thats mean $106,223
but i am not sure about how much btc invested and i think the website like a frozen
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
well
i have some info about this SLVR
first the bad news is like u say
still left 2,989,678.6257 token for sale
thats mean just 10321.3743 token sold and that means just 350.5387867925266 ETH raised

the second for good news we dont know on btc investemnt
and token left for btc investing just 998,686.6930 left
i mean if on btc total token sale is 3 mil token so this will be good ico right ?

ETH: 2,989,357.8832 SLVR tokens remaining

BTC: 998,686.6930 SLVR tokens remaining

About $120K funds raised now.

2,989,678.6257 SLVR tokens remaining

So i'm stress with the good things who were happen. And 5 days again to make that changes...

So what is the good news about?

Thanks ! what is your solution?

well
i have some info about this SLVR
first the bad news is like u say
still left 2,989,678.6257 token for sale
thats mean just 10321.3743 token sold and that means just 350.5387867925266 ETH raised

the second for good news we dont know on btc investemnt
and token left for btc investing just 998,686.6930 left
i mean if on btc total token sale is 3 mil token so this will be good ico right ?
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
2,989,678.6257 SLVR tokens remaining

So i'm stress with the good things who were happen. And 5 days again to make that changes...

So what is the good news about?

Thanks ! what is your solution?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Can we track somewhere how much funds the project has raised so far? Or could you give us an update on it?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
I think this ICO is dead, can sameone confirm?

Thanks for all, indeed, bad signature so ^^ Cheesy

sometime ann thread looks like dead because every day more and more new thread is come
but if you are following this thread my advice you should follow also on their slack and telegram maybe there will be more life .
I am agree with  your opinion, everyday new opened thread goes to top of board.Developers should keep givinf latest updates and information to  members of forum.I hope they will give detailed information about end of ICO..
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

sometime ann thread looks like dead because every day more and more new thread is come
but if you are following this thread my advice you should follow also on their slack and telegram maybe there will be more life .
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

Hello,
Nobody is dead! We are alive and well! Big things coming out for this ICO. Stay tuned

Robert
COO
Activity: 808
Merit: 502

Activity: 266
hello @RobDScott
i have a little question
how many tokens left and how much invested already from ETH and BTC
because i cant see that info on the web

Really Huh? You own a silver mine and you are unable to afford bandwidth for your website what kind of pathetic joke is that?Huh

Token holders should be worried in my opinion!!!!

WOW Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I guess we are getting pretty popular. We are fixing the issue asap.

Thanks,

-Robert

You think you are becoming pretty popular, than why did only 1 user report it.... what a joke
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

Can I know if the ICO started with 4 millions SLVR or 3 millions SLVR?
hello @RobDScott
i have a little question

Really Huh? You own a silver mine and you are unable to afford bandwidth for your website what kind of pathetic joke is that?Huh

Token holders should be worried in my opinion!!!!

https://s26.postimg.org/h8bn2figp/slvrjpg.jpg
WOW Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I guess we are getting pretty popular. We are fixing the issue asap.

Thanks,

-Robert
Activity: 154
hello @RobDScott
i have a little question

want to know about it too
but i do a litle reasearch about it, from whitepaper i get info
The initial crowdfund will offer 4 million tokens, another 3 million will be minted and reserved by the SLVR
management team as milestones are achieved. This allocates the first 7
million ounces of silver from the mine to be reserved to back the
outstanding SLVR tokens before anymore SLVR can be minted
and this is from website https://ico.slvrmine.com/
2,990,115.3909 SLVR tokens remaining
0xcCA7C8f46aa0C9bf50Ac29FA0C38F65A6ab3a0e0

this is from https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xcca7c8f46aa0c9bf50ac29fa0c38f65a6ab3a0e0
"A total of 83 transactions found"

but i can not find how much  Grin
may bad sir
hello @RobDScott
i have a little question
Everyone please check out the new Intro video we just made. What do you guys think?  https://www.dropbox.com/s/c45p3pqrh925seb/_.mp4?dl=0

-Robert
COO
Activity: 2
I exchanged emails with Rob regarding the SLVRmine project. I addressed some concerns, he generously offered to return the ETH I invested if I had doubts. I took him up on this offer with the intent of seeing how the project progressed. It's been a couple of weeks since our arrangement and thus far he has not followed through. I'll keep you all posted. This will be telling in regards to his integrity and the legitimacy of the project.
Hello Sir,

Just spoke to our Dev team. We should be good to go tomorrow. We had to create another contract where you send back the SLVR and get the ETH back. It took some time but we got it done. We had Hurricanes and now Earthquakes that we have been dealing with. I hope you understand. It would have been back last week but Irma had something to say about it. lol

Robert
COO

Thanks Robert. I appreciate your understanding.
I exchanged emails with Rob regarding the SLVRmine project. I addressed some concerns, he generously offered to return the ETH I invested if I had doubts. I took him up on this offer with the intent of seeing how the project progressed. It's been a couple of weeks since our arrangement and thus far he has not followed through. I'll keep you all posted. This will be telling in regards to his integrity and the legitimacy of the project.
Hello Sir,

Just spoke to our Dev team. We should be good to go tomorrow. We had to create another contract where you send back the SLVR and get the ETH back. It took some time but we got it done. We had Hurricanes and now Earthquakes that we have been dealing with. I hope you understand. It would have been back last week but Irma had something to say about it. lol

Robert
COO
Pages:
Jump to: