Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver! - page 4. (Read 6264 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi - This isn't the first ICO i've seen backed by silver. https://themerkle.com/silver-backed-cryptocurrency-ethereum-link/
What are you thoughts on LINK?

I read thru the white paper!!! My Dev read thru the white paper. He is much more intelligent than i am and we cant figure out how its backed by silver like we are. They say they are but its hard to see how reading their white paper. Do you know how its backed? Please we really want to know.

-Robert
COO
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Hi - This isn't the first ICO i've seen backed by silver. https://themerkle.com/silver-backed-cryptocurrency-ethereum-link/
What are you thoughts on LINK?
This project is interesting, i like that the token is backed by silver and that is why I will be participating in this ico. i just hope that this one is a success and a good project for the long term because at the moment there are a lot of ico going on and might not participate in this ico, i hope i am wrong because this is a good one to participate in.
Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for the kind words. This project is very solid with a great upside form day one that you can basically buy 1 oz of silver for $10.00 We will hit our numbers and give people a great way to use a crypto token that is actually backed by something of value. We dont promise the 20X returns that alot of these ICOs are hinting to. This is a long term project that you can have a store a value for many many years.

Thank you again,

-Robert
COO
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
This project is interesting, i like that the token is backed by silver and that is why I will be participating in this ico. i just hope that this one is a success and a good project for the long term because at the moment there are a lot of ico going on and might not participate in this ico, i hope i am wrong because this is a good one to participate in.
how to get free airdrops

wanna free coin, join bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty200k-ico-slvr-the-first-erc20-token-backed-by-silver-2136830

altough there is already debate at the first page, team already give their answer
today ICO already start and it will finished in 25 days
as i can see from https://ico.slvrmine.com/ 2,991,857.6348 SLVR tokens remaining
INITIAL COIN OFFERING ENDS: September 9, 2017 11:59:59 pm

ICO is Live Now! - ico.slvrmine.com - Instant 60% ROI

3 Million SLVR available via Ethereum ICO
ICO price pegged to an oracle that estimates $10 worth of Ether
1 SLVR redeemable for 1 ounce of Silver
Initial Float of 7 Million tokens
New SLVR minting restricted for 5 years, until reserves are >100% outstanding SLVR
not good the the first day of token sale for dev and team
i wonder why
need to do something about it or maybe investor just wait and see ?
or maybe too much ICO this last 2 month already and make investor already tired, i dunno

This was a typo. If you go to the www.slvrmine.com home page there are 25 days left on the ICO. Sorry for the confusion.

-Robert
COO
Activity: 154
how to get free airdrops

wanna free coin, join bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty200k-ico-slvr-the-first-erc20-token-backed-by-silver-2136830

altough there is already debate at the first page, team already give their answer
today ICO already start and it will finished in 25 days
as i can see from https://ico.slvrmine.com/ 2,991,857.6348 SLVR tokens remaining

ICO is Live Now! - ico.slvrmine.com - Instant 60% ROI

3 Million SLVR available via Ethereum ICO
ICO price pegged to an oracle that estimates $10 worth of Ether
1 SLVR redeemable for 1 ounce of Silver
Initial Float of 7 Million tokens
New SLVR minting restricted for 5 years, until reserves are >100% outstanding SLVR
not good the the first day of token sale for dev and team
i wonder why
need to do something about it or maybe investor just wait and see ?
or maybe too much ICO this last 2 month already and make investor already tired, i dunno
Activity: 862
Very interesting project of silver mining. but unfortunately its ico on 9 september is over.
how much fund has been collected?
hopefully achieved maximum target of the ICO.
That must be a typo. Where did you see that?
Thanks,

-Robert

Roadmap.

So this project is over or still running? or the project will end tomorrow.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
how to get free airdrops
Very interesting project of silver mining. but unfortunately its ico on 9 september is over.
Thanks,

-Robert

Roadmap.

https://i.imgur.com/HfTBNQf.png
Thank you we have corrected this. IT should say Oct 4.

In the mean check out https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/slvr-first-digital-token-supported-real-silver/

We have 170k oz of Gold in our project.

This is huge news.
 Sorry for the typo!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks,

-Robert

Roadmap.

Thanks,

-Robert
Activity: 658
Activity: 154
Looks good to me, but some members of the community wants to answer their questions, if you can prove that you are trusted, more people will participate in the campaign as well as the project.
I am all about connecting crypto with valuable assets in the real world but this project seems fishy... Not enough facts, for example "silver will be stored by a third party". Third party can be anyone, is it a trustworthy company? For example Xaurum (www.xaurumfoundation.com) stores gold in Loomis International. http://www.loomis-international.com/ And also presenting the model as something very revolutionary it is kinda lame. Some similar and better coins are available for already a year or two...
Hello Sir,
It is ok to be skeptical and you should. In this crypto currency fever right now there are alot of fluff ICOs. I can assure you that we are not one of them. I will tackle your reservations one by one. The first of course we will hold the silver in banks or equivalent to one that will be verifiable by accounting firm that the silver is there. If enough Token holders do not like where its being held we can switch locations. First vaults will be Mexico and Switzerland. Your opinion that its lame to claim that its a revoltionary project. Sorry you feel this way, i guess we are a little too excited that we have a silver producing mine coming on the blockchain. Hasnt been done before. Other companies with similiar products or service that are better than us?Huh? Really where?Huh We are selling our Token for $10 thats backed by 1 oz of silver. Thats pretty good to me. I hope I answered your questions satisfactorly.

Cheers,

Robert
COO
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
From your whitepaper:
"The daily production will be approximately 600 tons and shall
be increased by the end of 2017 to approximately 1000 tons per day."

Is it a mistake?
Activity: 126
Is this typo? Only 1 week remain? in website say 24 days
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
It's something considerably new in the world of blockchain to connect silver with the blockchain technology. Observe, what it will be.

in my opinion, it's like expanding the silver market to blockchain
they say "we are offering 1 SLVR token redeemable for 1 ounce of silver for approximately 10 dollars worth of ether"
so if we have 1 SLVR that same with 1 ounce silver right ? Grin
Activity: 336
Don't remember some same projects in the cryptomarket. If everything as you promise true, this project is really good for investment in it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here
It's something considerably new in the world of blockchain to connect silver with the blockchain technology. Observe, what it will be.

Thank you for the kind words. We feel its a solid project. Having a crypto backed by silver gives a level of security.

Cheers,

-Robert COO
Pages:
Jump to: