Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 13. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's 13.11 - where is the exchange list?  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hey all, 

TITStokenCEO is right. However, you can also trigger it by specially created function for dividends payout (It is written in whitepaper and smart contract itself):

/**
     * @dev Pay unpaid dividends
     */
    function payDividends() external {
        require(investStart == 0);
        commitDividend(msg.sender);
        payWallet();
    }

I think it might involve less code execution (and consequently, lower costs of transaction). However, I am not the Smart Billions developer so I do not take any responsibility for that claim Smiley

For those of you, who need small help

1. Go to MyEtherWallet and choose "Contracts" from the above tab
2. Copy-Paste the address of the Smart Billions Contract to Contract Address field (You can get it from etherscan.io: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C )
3. Copy-Paste ABI of a Smart Billions Contract to ABI/JSON field (You can get it also form ethersca.io link above. Just click Contract Source tab and you will find it)
4. Click Access
5. Choose payDividends function from Read / Write Contract section below
6. Access your wallet with one of the options provided  (the simplest, but least secure is providing your wallet private key - NOT RECOMMENDED)
7. Finalize the transaction and send it to network (Click Write -> Leave "Amount to Send" set to 0 ETH [zero] -> adjust Gas Limit - for instance to 200 000 should be enough -> Click Generate Transaction and send it)

Of course this Transaction has to be made from the wallet which holds your SMART Tokens! In general it should work. Please remember also that cost of the Transaction might be higher than Dividents itself. I Recommend calculate your potential dividends income beforehand.

Answering the potential question of "When I can do it?" You just need to wait for the next dividend period to happen. Small instruction provided below:

1. Visit Smart Billions Contract on etherscan (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C)
2. Choose "Read Smart Contract"
3. dividendPeriod value provided below has to be 2 (Now it is 1). It should change around 30th of November

Regards!

i have try to claim..but i not receive token
Activity: 11
Odds are 1 : 184,414
Currently there have been around 30.000 bids, so it is not that strange
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
nice someone won 60 eth hitting 5/6 numbers!

damn what are the chances of that one? I'm not mathematician, but doesn't it sound unlikely to happen so fast?
Activity: 33
nice someone won 60 eth hitting 5/6 numbers!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Will this project be taxed somehow? And in general, how much's all this legal?

I don't think anybody will answer this question Smiley Legislation of cryptocurrencies varies a lot from country to country and in general nobody knows anything for sure

How does the dividend payout system work? Where will I receive funds? And can anyone work out so far how much 1 smart will earn you?

You can get all the data from studying Smart Contract (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C)

1. You can see in code that dividends are calculated as follows in CommitDividents function:

uint share = balances[_who] * 0xffffffff / totalSupply;
        uint balance = 0;
        for(;last            balance += share * dividends[last];
        }

So share is your balance (for instance 1 SMART) divided by totalSupply (7852650), which equals around ~0.0000001. Consequently your dividends will equal to your share multiplied by dividends in fist period, which are currently 1861403419200000000 Wei. As a result dividends for 1 SMART are worth today around ~0.000000237 ETH.

Of course dividend value will rise till the end of first dividend period, with tickets being purchased. You can always check it on etherscan (link above). Just go to "Read SmarContract". Find  "17.  dividends " field, put there value 1 and click "query". The function will give you back current overall dividend value for period 1.

What is more you don't have to get your dividends right away (for instance if they are too small in compare to transaction fee). CommitDividents function will sum up your dividends across all periods you didn't gather them.

Regards

Activity: 32
Will this project be taxed somehow? And in general, how much's all this legal?
Activity: 130
Hey all, 

TITStokenCEO is right. However, you can also trigger it by specially created function for dividends payout (It is written in whitepaper and smart contract itself):

/**
     * @dev Pay unpaid dividends
     */
    function payDividends() external {
        require(investStart == 0);
        commitDividend(msg.sender);
        payWallet();
    }

I think it might involve less code execution (and consequently, lower costs of transaction). However, I am not the Smart Billions developer so I do not take any responsibility for that claim Smiley

For those of you, who need small help

1. Go to MyEtherWallet and choose "Contracts" from the above tab
2. Copy-Paste the address of the Smart Billions Contract to Contract Address field (You can get it from etherscan.io: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C )
3. Copy-Paste ABI of a Smart Billions Contract to ABI/JSON field (You can get it also form ethersca.io link above. Just click Contract Source tab and you will find it)
4. Click Access
5. Choose payDividends function from Read / Write Contract section below
6. Access your wallet with one of the options provided  (the simplest, but least secure is providing your wallet private key - NOT RECOMMENDED)
7. Finalize the transaction and send it to network (Click Write -> Leave "Amount to Send" set to 0 ETH [zero] -> adjust Gas Limit - for instance to 200 000 should be enough -> Click Generate Transaction and send it)

Of course this Transaction has to be made from the wallet which holds your SMART Tokens! In general it should work. Please remember also that cost of the Transaction might be higher than Dividents itself. I Recommend calculate your potential dividends income beforehand.

Answering the potential question of "When I can do it?" You just need to wait for the next dividend period to happen. Small instruction provided below:

1. Visit Smart Billions Contract on etherscan (https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C)
2. Choose "Read Smart Contract"
3. dividendPeriod value provided below has to be 2 (Now it is 1). It should change around 30th of November

Regards!
Activity: 7
I'm not SmartBillions dev but according to contract:
function () payable external {
        if(msg.value > 0){
            if(investStart>1){ // during ICO payment to the contract is treated as investment
                invest(owner);
            }
            else{ // if not ICO running payment to contract is treated as play
                play();
            }
            return;
        }
        //check for dividends and other assets
        if(investStart == 0 && balances[msg.sender]>0){
            commitDividend(msg.sender);}
        won(); // will run payWallet() if nothing else available
    }

just send transfer for 0 eth to the smartbillions address

it will run commitDividend which will compute dividend and won() which will pay your wallet.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
everyone will need to claim the dividends themselves from the smart contract

What will be the procedure for claiming the dividend?
everyone will need to claim the dividends themselves from the smart contract
Activity: 111
SMART is now at Etherdelta exchange!

https://etherdelta.com/#SMART-ETH

3 Weeks until first dividend period!
Activity: 22
How does the dividend payout system work? Where will I receive funds? And can anyone work out so far how much 1 smart will earn you?
Activity: 17
Dear SmartBillions Bounty Campaign participants !

Spreadsheets for the Twitter, Facebook, signature and translation campaigns has been updated.
All the points have been reviewed and Smart Tokens has been for every participant has been calculated.
We ask all the participant to review the calculation and report any mistakes if found within next 5 days till - 12.11 12:00 GMT - mistakes reported after this date won't be taken into consideration.
Payouts will start 13.11

Content campaign:
We are waiting for all publication links till 12.11 12:00 GMT
After this date the publications will be reviewed and points will be given.

Signature campaign:
-According to the rules: Each campaign participant must post the minimum of 10 posts a week in the alternative cryptocurrencies section.
Members with less than 10 posts per week has been disqualified.

Thank you for supporting SmartBillions project !

specify table references please

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t7-O1MCFpE55PsU43DnU8q6zGGKFVXHc8D8ANz4F87c ?
Activity: 46
Smart has officially been added to etherdelta:

https://etherdelta.com/#SMART-ETH

ICO price was 0.001 ETH per token with no bonus.
Activity: 28
How much did you raise right now?
Hello, smart people! Explain to me please. First, in the description of the ICO wrote about the tokens PLAY , and later began to write about the SMART tokens . Seen on several cryptocurrency exchanges exchange for PLAY coins. PLAY is another cryptocurrency? How i may  buy tokens Smartbillions After ICO? Only to wait for the coins on the exchanges?

Originally going to be PLAY but they changed to SMART
Activity: 1
Hello, smart people! Explain to me please. First, in the description of the ICO wrote about the tokens PLAY , and later began to write about the SMART tokens . Seen on several cryptocurrency exchanges exchange for PLAY coins. PLAY is another cryptocurrency? How i may  buy tokens Smartbillions After ICO? Only to wait for the coins on the exchanges?
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
ROADMAP 2018 REVEALED.

Dear Community, please find the 2018 roadmap below. The full article along with the roadmap description will be published on SmartBillions Medium channel tomorrow.

2018 Q1 Roadmap:
- SmartBillions mobile wallet;
- Mobile APP Android;
- SmartBillions new interactive website;

2018 Q2 Roadmap:
- Mobile APP iOS;
- New GAMING product under SmartBillions brand;

2018: Fiat payments accepted

What's left on the 2017 roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: