Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 16. (Read 49667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
Could you please give a short summ up, how it comes to "A total of 7,852,650 #Smartokens were created."?

I dont get the math.

stats come from here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C

but basically every 1 eth = 1000 smart tokens...so you get the ratio based on how many investments were made.

That does not help me.

When the ICO started, the Jackpot was filled with approx 1.500 Eth. Now the Jackpot holds approx 6.300 Eth.
So the difference is 4.800 Eth, which euals 4.8 Mil SMART Tokens. As the developer got a share for each token created (I think about 20-23%), there should be about 5.8 Mil tokens now.
Or was the ICO premined?

it's 26%. for 1 ether 1260 tokens are generated.

example transaction with token generation: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x08de7c99a38e102357fd06410114bbd290b569fd1e0d1468ff362179de803bd1

most likely the initial 1500 ether also created tokens. add them to your calculation and it almost sums up.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Could you please give a short summ up, how it comes to "A total of 7,852,650 #Smartokens were created."?

I dont get the math.

stats come from here:

but basically every 1 eth = 1000 smart tokens...so you get the ratio based on how many investments were made.

That does not help me.

When the ICO started, the Jackpot was filled with approx 1.500 Eth. Now the Jackpot holds approx 6.300 Eth.
So the difference is 4.800 Eth, which euals 4.8 Mil SMART Tokens. As the developer got a share for each token created (I think about 20-23%), there should be about 5.8 Mil tokens now.
Or was the ICO premined?
Activity: 33

I dont get the math.

stats come from here:

Activity: 12

I dont get the math.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Congratulations...

On the one hand I was a bit disappointed with "low" number of gathered cash considering it is ready product... We don't have to wait a year or more for the team to deliver anything...

However on the other hand I still see it as a huge success. Once again congrats.

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
congratulations on the ICO. The results are very impressive and we are now the biggest crypto lottery Wink

Shame on those who missed it, to the moon!
Activity: 2
Could you please write more about how you are going to make it all easier for "no-crypto" players? - people who have never heard of ethereum etc.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Damn. I missed the ICO Sad

Any one know which exchange going to list this token?

Mehhh.

Exchange listing should happen within two weeks. It's not yet known which exchanges will list Smart token.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
SmartBillions ICO ended.
SmartBillions development team would like to thank all the investors and community members for their support and trust in the SmartBillions project.
Development team will now focus product further development and lottery marketing.

ICO Ended please do not send the funds directly to the contract address.
From now on all the transfers below 1 ETH will buy a lottery ticket with random numbers. Transfers over 1 ETH will be automatically returned to the senders.
Activity: 308
Damn. I missed the ICO Sad

Any one know which exchange going to list this token?

Mehhh.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am happy with the fact that on the last day of the IKO investors are very actively involved in the development of the project. Of course I would like the project collected the maximum amount of money.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
SMARTBILLIONS ICO ENDS IN 5 Hours !

SMARTBILLIONS ICO ENDS 29.10 ca. 17:00 GMT (4452974 ETH block)

SmartBillions Jackpot has exceeded 1,5  Million US Dollars

Don't miss your chance to became part of the fastest growing blockchain lottery.

How to purchase Smart Tokens:
Please transfer the required value in ETH from your Wallet to the contract address:

0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c

1 ETH = 1000 SMART
Please set the Gas limit to 200 000 and the Gas price to at least 24 Gwei
! PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO TRANSFER THE ETH DIRECTLY FROM THE EXCHANGE !
SMART Tokens will be sent to your account immediately after your investment is received

Latest news from SmartBillions:
- SmartBillions Jackpot has exceeded 1,5 Million US Dollars !
- Over 1,300 tickets played 28.10 and already over 1,200 tickets 29.10
- SmartBillions ICO 3 largest contributors contributed over 1,282 ETH with a largest single contribution of over 763 ETH

The SMART Token will be listed on its first exchanges within 2 weeks from the ICO’s end.

excellent news ,which exchange will hit ,can u say something about it ,cannt wait for this.
Activity: 196
This project seems cool, im quite new to this so please correct me if im wrong. Are the dividends payed out in eth to the adress you invested from? Is that how the contract work? Cheers

The dividends will be payed to the Token holder address.
After each dividend period Token holder will have to claim the dividend payout.
Also when the tokens will be transferred and there'll be unpaid dividends on the sender account, the contract will automatically send the dividends to the Tokens sender.
This is a good plan when dividends are sent to the address of the holder of the token automatically do not have to do unnecessary actions to get dividends from the project.
Activity: 261
SMARTBILLIONS ICO ENDS IN 5 Hours !

SMARTBILLIONS ICO ENDS 29.10 ca. 17:00 GMT (4452974 ETH block)

SmartBillions Jackpot has exceeded 1,5  Million US Dollars

Don't miss your chance to became part of the fastest growing blockchain lottery.

How to purchase Smart Tokens:
Please transfer the required value in ETH from your Wallet to the contract address:

0x6f6deb5db0c4994a8283a01d6cfeeb27fc3bbe9c

1 ETH = 1000 SMART
Please set the Gas limit to 200 000 and the Gas price to at least 24 Gwei
! PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO TRANSFER THE ETH DIRECTLY FROM THE EXCHANGE !
SMART Tokens will be sent to your account immediately after your investment is received

Latest news from SmartBillions:
- SmartBillions Jackpot has exceeded 1,5 Million US Dollars !
- Over 1,300 tickets played 28.10 and already over 1,200 tickets 29.10
- SmartBillions ICO 3 largest contributors contributed over 1,282 ETH with a largest single contribution of over 763 ETH

The SMART Token will be listed on its first exchanges within 2 weeks from the ICO’s end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Bounty campaign ends today ?
This is the last week?
Activity: 308
aaaaaaaaa!! someone invested today 763 ETH, an individual... wow!
I think this is huge
I was shocked to see it Grin
Activity: 33
@3ds0n: bet can be 0.001-1

also nice to see lots of investors pouring in this last 24 hours holy moly!
Activity: 1
First of all congratulations. Very good idea and project.

I got some bets and loose my money quickly !  Grin

Why bet is so expensive ?  ( 0,01 Eth = US$3,00  )  It's to much to see the deception so quick. ( affter third block )

People would take some bets, loose money and never back. I mean remembering bad feeling.

I Think you guys need to create news ways of bets, maybe create some suspense could be a great deal.

People need to dream about the prize, it's need somewhat of fantasy to go on the poor reality.

What about add a new bet plus to be raffle one day per week at specific time with a huge prize.  Sunday could be a great one.

That would create an anxiety and people can dream until see the result.

As SmartBillion is reliable we can dream comfortably.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
aaaaaaaaa!! someone invested today 763 ETH, an individual... wow!
Pages:
Jump to: