Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 51. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yes, I sorta insider of stuff like that
And what you think is important there?
The system and the reputation
What do you mean?
I mean, it really depends on how will they show in first period
We all are looking at that actually
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Money improving site for newbies like us.Loved the offer.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Italian SmartBillions ANN is now up and waiting for Italians willing to discuss this amazing project:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-smartbillions-prima-lotteria-billionaria-in-su-blockchain-del-mondo-2212732

Tutti gli italiani sono benvenuti a discutere di SmartBillions sull'appena inaugurato thread italiano!
Activity: 168
And anyway, for one story of the unsuccessful pioneer, there is 10 ones about the success
So,you are sort of agree this project gonna be successful?
Yeah, I haven't said, this one is going to be the fail one
But I would like to contact with admins
You have some question?
Yeah. It is about process of this lottery
About the scrypt of that project?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I've got you. So, you think crypto trend is going to boom in few months?
It has exploded already
But why no one is actually investing ICO? I mean, in general

Really? Hunder-thousands of people.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hope that this project will be success!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Is this some kind of blockchain lottery? It seems to me that this is not the first such project
And I hope, the most interesting one
You think it is going to be the pioneer?
That's obvious. Don't see anything special in that fact
Pioneers are always take the most of the audience
But remember, this project is a pioneer only in the sphere of blockchain
What do you mean?
If they manage to get a lot investors to make this project successful in the future. Pioneering really needs a lot of people to notice your works and you must put a lot of effort too.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i like the chain-of-command system and how its designed, is this a multi faceted betting platform or just numbers?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is this some kind of blockchain lottery? It seems to me that this is not the first such project

yes , there other project about lottery. but this project is more interesting
Activity: 658
If the crypto market comes out of the circle of bets,  Huh Huh
Activity: 261
I hacked the smart contract, do you need my BTC adress for the 500k?

The Hackathon prize will be put in smart contract in over 4 days.
Please see the countdown timer: http://smartbillions.com/hackathon.html

Than if you manage to withdraw the money from the smart contract it's yours !!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I hacked the smart contract, do you need my BTC adress for the 500k?
Activity: 496
Just went through smart contract again. Indeed, great job guys! looks like it could blow up totally.
Activity: 728

Your opinion is mistaken. This is really a new project, different from other lotteries

I still did not really look at the white paper
Activity: 728
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
If ICO collects 50 million and after ico a person wins jackpot of over 2 billion. Then i feel like the project is doomed, because all the next 80-100 jackpots still go to the person who won 2 billion and. Did i understand this right? Can someone explain.

Do you know anyone who would stake 1 ETH with a 1:17 000 000 chance of winning? You must be made of money if you can afford that sort of gambling Smiley

I recommend that you read the whitepaper for a breakdown on how the jackpot payout works, it is not as simple as you think.

Well, I think the chances of winning in this case are negligible)
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
If ICO collects 50 million and after ico a person wins jackpot of over 2 billion. Then i feel like the project is doomed, because all the next 80-100 jackpots still go to the person who won 2 billion and. Did i understand this right? Can someone explain.

Do you know anyone who would stake 1 ETH with a 1:17 000 000 chance of winning? You must be made of money if you can afford that sort of gambling Smiley

I recommend that you read the whitepaper for a breakdown on how the jackpot payout works, it is not as simple as you think.

Okay this makes sense actually.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
But if they are able to pay 500k to someone, they must be rich and don't need an ICO lol

The idea is to create an ultimate Blockchain lottery with a very high Jackpot. We are risking our own money to prove the contract safety in order to guarantee investors safety.
But still you can't deny the fact that other people are still in FUD when talking about of money. Investing is not something that you can't take a risk because this is so useful in our daily needs. I hope investors will be grateful about it in the future, if what you are talking is right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

No because the winner will be able to withdrawl 50% of the current jackpot each month. That will fully secure the jackpot  having sufficent amount to operate the players.
Pages:
Jump to: