Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 55. (Read 49667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
in general, the topic is excellent you can spend money earned on investing in the lottery, so also to win something Cheesy

Exactly!
Became an investor - you let the money in a circle, and they come back to you in different currencies

Although starting to invest, I still thought to invest money, then to have some capital

U r  so naive  Grin

I came up with the idea! why not make it so that the holders of the tokens could themselves participate in the formation of the jackpot?

that is quite interesting idea!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
in general, the topic is excellent you can spend money earned on investing in the lottery, so also to win something Cheesy

Exactly!
Became an investor - you let the money in a circle, and they come back to you in different currencies

When you are a token holder of their Play Tokens, then you also get paid beceasue they will be distributing the divident which represent 5% of all ticket sales. So you earn basiscally anyway, wheter you trade your tokens or just keep them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
Done translating ANN thread to Filipino language sir, check it here;
link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phannico-smartbillions-worlds-first-multi-billion-dollar-blockchain-lottery-2202576

Hope for the success of this favorable project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What about hackerton?
Hackerton will start in 8 days
And what is hackerton for, what's the point?
If you are a good hacker, and you can hack into their smart contract, they will pay you $ 0.5 million for it!
wow, this is an incredibly huge amount, where do they get that kind of money?
Activity: 840
What about hackerton?
If you are a good hacker, and you can hack into their smart contract, they will pay you $ 0.5 million for it!
What about hackerton?
I read them on the site about the affiliate program, I wonder how exactly it works?
You mean the bounty program? Do I understand correctly?
No, the bounty program is different, I know about it. I mean the affiliate program!
This is something like a referral link program, if I understood correctly.
Yes, something like that. If your referral link links someone to invest or buy tickets - you get 1% or 5% of the amount on your wallet. It seems to be so working
Wow I like this! This project offers many ways to earn, even if not having started Smiley
They also have a very cool bounty campaign! They have allocated a very large amount of money for it, I think in a short time the whole will know about their product!
Hope so  Smiley
Activity: 490
I read them on the site about the affiliate program, I wonder how exactly it works?
No, the bounty program is different, I know about it. I mean the affiliate program!
Yes, something like that. If your referral link links someone to invest or buy tickets - you get 1% or 5% of the amount on your wallet. It seems to be so working
Wow I like this! This project offers many ways to earn, even if not having started Smiley
All the same, as we see, the project is unusual

I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

And don't you care about the sphere of gambling and it seems normal?
This project is a lottery, it is not a sphere of gambling
in your opinion, the lottery is not a kind of gambling?
Naturally no, I have not yet seen a single country where lotteries are equated to gambling games =)
Such a project based on the technology blockbuster is definitely something innovative, and absolutely honest
Do you really think that this project is absolutely honest with their games? And part of the jackpot will not go into the pockets of project administrators?
Smart contract will not allow this, so this project is unique in its kind. This is the only fair lottery at the moment!
But you can write anything into the program code, do not you? Even the ability to take money out of pocket Wink
All the source code of their smart contract are on the git hab, you can see how it works. If the community found out about such a loophole, it would lose interest immediately. It is not profitable for them to engage in such crap
Well maybe you're right

Naturally no, I have not yet seen a single country where lotteries are equated to gambling games =)
Such a project based on the technology blockbuster is definitely something innovative, and absolutely honest
Do you really think that this project is absolutely honest with their games? And part of the jackpot will not go into the pockets of project administrators?
Smart contract will not allow this, so this project is unique in its kind. This is the only fair lottery at the moment!
But you can write anything into the program code, do not you? Even the ability to take money out of pocket Wink

Well, investing in any ISO is already a lottery in itself, in all cases
This is not exactly the right position. Projects that do not have any idea, development, or an approximate development plan are a scam. And such projects as this, where everything is calculated to the smallest detail, is definitely a quality product
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'm interested as to how a house edge on the lottery actually works?
Pages:
Jump to: