Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 19. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Activity: 112
Do you plan to enter such large exchanges as cryptopia and etc?
Activity: 154
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan, will many people love the mission of this project good luck
I can read all needed info in the whitepaper, or i should also read other sources?
You should read all the sources( bitcointalk, twitter, facebook etc), if you want be sure in project
I can read all needed info in the whitepaper, or i should also read other sources?
Well prepared project. I support this project. Because professional prepared team.  Amazing.  I hope your project is best in cryptocurrency market.
How do you see the further development of the project?
Good project. Dev can you add coin name "STC" to thread name?
This is an excellent project, and I look forward to registering on the exchange
Were can I see whitepaper?
Activity: 126
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
What about Discord?

STC have no Discord channel, but it can appear if it is in demand
It's very interesting how this project will develop after launch. I think that it will be a great success.
Great team! all good fellows) the project looks super! thanks for the work!
To participate in the main sale need the identity verification?

Yes, with a KYC process installed.
How long the ico will be last?

One month, to 10 of June
What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
What do you plan to do with unsold tokens if you will not reach hardcap?

here won't be any Tokens, that are not sold out, since the token sale funding will be used to buy the underlying cryptocurrency assets. Tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. This function ensures a floor on the market value of all SMARTER THAN CRYPTO tokens. SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is a utility token that is representative of a portion of the total value of the CRIX-Crypto index. The initial tokens can only be acquired during the token offering process which is a one off, closed cap offering. The
tokens provided will represent a participant’s share of the portfolio. 100% of the total amount contributed during the offering will go directly towards buying the underlying cryptocurrencies.
To participate in the main sale need the identity verification?
Pages:
Jump to: