Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 23. (Read 26365 times)

copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
How are top 20 crypto currencies selected if their capitalization is constantly changing?

SMARTERT THAN CRYPTO's strategy is able to avoid market losses due to not forcing full investment but at the same time is able to outperform the market due to efficient portfolio construction. By holding a basket of coins from the index universe determined through portfolio optimization we expect to avoid coins with a return below the mean and therefore underperform and hold a few that over perform, the sum of the returns will provide a better return with less risk than the market/index return especially since we deliver that portfolio with 0% management fee as all Salus Alpha SMARTER THAN BETA products are priced.

Thanks!
Activity: 154
How was the pre-sale? Did you achieve your goals?
It seems to me that similar projects are very few and there are no analogues at all
Activity: 112
I want to start using your application as soon as possible and earn stable money
What soft cap project and when do you plan to collect it?
What is the price of the token now?
Any news or developments coming for this coin in the near future?
If your business heavily scales and your customer base explodes, how would you handle quick currency conversions via cold wallets?
how do you see the further development of the project?
What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
Activity: 168
Can a smart contract at any time withdraw funds for its share in the underlying assets?
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
Activity: 126
I will recommend this project to my friends!
Awesome project, I hope devs achieve their goals
Activity: 126
What crypto currencies are accepted to purchase your tokens?
I like this beautiful project. Great team members
After what time after the start of the Ico we will be able to see the tokens on our wallets?
I`m sure this project will atract great demand for investor.
What is your official email adress?
Pages:
Jump to: