Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 49. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Very good project and good team will moon
what will you do with tokens that are not sold out?
there won't be any Tokens, that are not sold out, since the token sale funding will be used to buy the underlying cryptocurrency assets. Tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. This function ensures a floor on the market value of all SMARTER THAN CRYPTO tokens. SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is a utility token that is representative of a portion of the total value of the CRIX-Crypto index. The initial tokens can only be acquired during the token offering process which is a one off, closed cap offering. The
tokens provided will represent a participant’s share of the portfolio. 100% of the total amount contributed during the offering will go directly towards buying the underlying cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
very nice project. I am so excited for this project .
I think its to be success project.
what will you do with tokens that are not sold out?
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan, will many people love the mission of this project good luck
I think so too. many people will find this project useful as well as its purpose
great and lovely project
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan, will many people love the mission of this project good luck
I think so too. many people will find this project useful as well as its purpose
Activity: 168
great project keep going to the best in the future.
what is a mnimum amount for investing?
there is no minimum amount, so do not hesitate to invest anything!
it's very happy
there is no minimum amount, so do not hesitate to invest anything!
This concept is sounding like a great impact on crypto market. Thanks for such a nice project.
It just a great idea that one STC token will replace a portfolio with 20 top best cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, which gives great advantages to holders of STC tokens reducing investment risks of 40% and also increasing investment returns of 40%, this is a perspective project for long term investment.
the developers just fine thought it all out and did a good job!
I think its a good project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It just a great idea that one STC token will replace a portfolio with 20 top best cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, which gives great advantages to holders of STC tokens reducing investment risks of 40% and also increasing investment returns of 40%, this is a perspective project for long term investment.
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
Hi, just get whitelisted on our website: www.smarterthancrypto.com.

Whitelist

Once you have subscribed, you can start with whitelisting. Every step is explained. It's so easy.
Activity: 168
Great project with huge success
It is a great project and I'm looking forward for the more announcement
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: