Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 47. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I read your site and did not understand the main essence of the project? what is your main goal? for what can your coins be used?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Good project, best of luck.
Activity: 154
Very good project and good team
Activity: 126
what exchanges do you plan to trade your tokens for?
Seems like a very useful concept
In which country is the development team situated?
Awesome project, I hope devs achieve their goals
for participation in giveaway must i enter telegram name or telegrame username?

Hi,

please enter yout telegram user name.

Thanks!

Pls tell me, how does stcdr tokens works? If i have X stcdr tokens i can buy X stc tokens with 5% discount?

First time see such airdrop, seems interesting

Hi,

Thanks!

Pls tell me, how does stcdr tokens works? If i have X stcdr tokens i can buy X stc tokens with 5% discount?

Agree, i too want to know how dies it works
This is an excellent project
Dear Smarter Than Crypto community!
A warm welcome to all the new members of the community! It's great to see so many new "faces" popping up in our community channels! Today we're here to brighten your inbox with an update on the latest happenings at STC.

Giveaway winners have been selected!
In the past week, we launched a second special giveaway contest for our community. The three most active participants received 100 STC tokens each – our way of saying “thank you” to our most loyal supporters!

Have you joined the STCDR Airdrop yet?
Yesterday evening, we announced the start of our airdrop of the STCDR token. We're thrilled by the many positive responses we've received thus far! Our airdrop is still underway at

All you have to do to join it is complete a short form and join our Telegram group!

If you have already participated, please don't miss the opportunity to multiply your airdropped tokens by sharing your personal referral link with your friends! Check your email for the link!

We look forward to seeing you in our Telegram group!

Stay tuned!

It is info who win the contest?
Good project, i want to join while discount is availeble

Hi,

Thanks!

copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio

Hi,

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
Dear Smarter Than Crypto community!
A warm welcome to all the new members of the community! It's great to see so many new "faces" popping up in our community channels! Today we're here to brighten your inbox with an update on the latest happenings at STC.

Giveaway winners have been selected!
In the past week, we launched a second special giveaway contest for our community. The three most active participants received 100 STC tokens each – our way of saying “thank you” to our most loyal supporters!

Have you joined the STCDR Airdrop yet?
Yesterday evening, we announced the start of our airdrop of the STCDR token. We're thrilled by the many positive responses we've received thus far! Our airdrop is still underway at

All you have to do to join it is complete a short form and join our Telegram group!

If you have already participated, please don't miss the opportunity to multiply your airdropped tokens by sharing your personal referral link with your friends! Check your email for the link!

We look forward to seeing you in our Telegram group!

Stay tuned!
That project will be succeed. I hope in it
Do you have any plans for masternode?
Am so happy that i came across this
I like the idea of the project, and I want the team to finish the plan within the specified time.
What a potential project!!
Pages:
Jump to: