Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 79. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What is a currant bonus?
Currant bonus is 10 percent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
What is a currant bonus?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Good day!

Please help me, I would like to buy cryptocurrency, how to do it? The goal in the future is to resell it!

Thank you in advance!
you can do this on the official website https://www.smarterthancrypto.com
perhaps there are contacts with who I could contact and helped me with the acquisition?
Which phase of fund raising is now active?
Now there is rpe sale stage
How long will the presale last?
the presale will last for another 9 days
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How long will the presale last?
Activity: 350
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio

Want to learn more about Smarter Than Crypto directly from our CEO? Want to connect with likeminded crypto-pioneers?

Then you are warmly invited to our free

Smarter Than Crypto Meetup

on March 25th

at the Hilton Hotel Bar in Tokyo

Find out all the details and sign up to secure your FREE spot here!
copper member
Leaving Puerto Rico & heading to Tokyo joining the @teamz_inc Business Summit - we can't wait meeting our Japanese community there! SMARTERTHANCRYPTO continuing its roadshow 🚀🚀🚀

copper member
Vote for SMARTERTHANCRYPTO @CoinAgenda. When you vote, you'll be entered to win Tangem cards pre-loaded with $100 in BTC - SuperBloom is randomly selecting five participants!
Here's the link to vote for us: http://vote.superbloom.network
Please share! Thank you!

copper member
CoinAgenda Puerto Rico. This is a serious conference for Blockchain and Crypto.
Being interviewed by SCN corporate network about SMARTERTHANCRYPTO

copper member
SMARTERTHANCRYPTO says goodbye to TokenFest. We had a short talk with Tim Draper and Adam Draper after their fireside chat.
They had fun and so did we. Hola Puerto Rico. Estamos en el camino!

copper member

Hi,

we are in PRE Sale till - 31.3.2018 (800am UTC)

MAIN Sale is: 16.4.2018 (800am UTC) - 13.5.2018 (800am UTC)

Price per token:Pre-sale: $0.90 (first 10,000,000 tokens)

Cheesy
Activity: 350
Good day!

Please help me, I would like to buy cryptocurrency, how to do it? The goal in the future is to resell it!

Thank you in advance!
you can do this on the official website https://www.smarterthancrypto.com
Activity: 66
Good day!

Thank you in advance!
Can a smart contract at any time withdraw funds for its share in the underlying assets and What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
yeah you can withdraw  funds in any time
Activity: 448
Can a smart contract at any time withdraw funds for its share in the underlying assets and What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
Activity: 336
yeah its a very beautiful result
Explain the essence of your project SMARTER then i buy your tokens and due to this I will have in my portfolio about 20 cryptocurrencies for the amount that i bought from you tokens? What 20 crypto currencies did you include in your portfolio and what profit will i receive if i invest $1000?

Hi,

the SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is a closed-cap, tokenized cryptocurrency portfolio that autonomously tracks up to the top 20 cryptocurrencies with weekly rebalancing to a maximum component weight of 20%. The minimum weight is 0% and we also do not force full investment.
I recommend login to the website where you can see all past holdings and its weightings for different periods.
The tokens value is linked directly to the underlying cryptocurrency assets of up to 20 top coins by market capitalization held by SMARTER THAN CRYPTO via the innovative price floor mechanism implemented in our smart contract. The smart contract allows participants to cash out for their share of the underlying assets at any time. This means that SMARTER THAN CRYPTO’s value on exchange will be protected - it will be irrational to sell at a price lower than the tokens share of the underlying assets if a higher price is offered via the smart contract. Token holders are free to sell or exchange their tokens at any time and pay no exit fees, broker fees or advice fees.

You can simulate historic performance with the investment slider on our homepage.
If you would have invested $1000 since 31. July 2014 (start of) than you would have received $217,291.26

Thanks!
wow result of 217 thousand dollars is really impressive, probably no trader could achieve such results!
The project very openly submits information about all innovations and news
yes in the branch are displayed the participation in many conferences
Pages:
Jump to: