Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 80. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
The project very openly submits information about all innovations and news
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
How are top 20 crypto currencies selected if their capitalization is constantly changing

Hi,

thanks for the question.

Our SMARTER THAN BETA model focus on portfolio construction by taking the correlation of the top 20 coins by marketcap. So, if correlation is unchanged, than there will be no changes in portfolio even if Marketcap is changing in between. In addition, the cap of a single coin within the portfolio is 20%, and we also do not force full investment all the time. That's main different compared to other investment in that category, who mainly run the portfolio like passive ETF's. The whitepaper shall provide more in depth information.

Thanks! 
copper member
What is your official email adress?

Hi,

our official email address is: [email protected]

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I see this project thread showing all the information related to the items to be developed in the future, one of which is the sale of coins which I think the total supply of coins is very limited with the price is not too expensive, hopefully the coin sales will reach the target that has been planned

Yes, the information in this thread is written clearly and clearly
Activity: 294
I see this project thread showing all the information related to the items to be developed in the future, one of which is the sale of coins which I think the total supply of coins is very limited with the price is not too expensive, hopefully the coin sales will reach the target that has been planned
What is your official email adress?
a strategy developed by the institutional investment manager salus alpha capital will bring a lot of money to creators and investors
It makes me happy
Activity: 66
Any news or developments coming for this coin in the near future?
Merit: 17
a strategy developed by the institutional investment manager salus alpha capital will bring a lot of money to creators and investors
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
The SMARTER THAN BETA strategy developed by institutional investment manager salus alpha capital can outperform any index is asset classes with 40% less risk. with the world's first tokenized SMART THAN BETA portofolio, the project will be worlwide.
The project will be worldwide 100%!

Yes we all believe in that
that's right, it doesn't seem difficult for them to make that happen
it must be admitted that it needs a long process and not something instant
so all participants also need to be consistent to always support
Merit: 17
The SMARTER THAN BETA strategy developed by institutional investment manager salus alpha capital can outperform any index is asset classes with 40% less risk. with the world's first tokenized SMART THAN BETA portofolio, the project will be worlwide.

Yes we all believe in that
How are top 20 crypto currencies selected if their capitalization is constantly changing
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Activity: 476
Explain the essence of your project SMARTER then i buy your tokens and due to this I will have in my portfolio about 20 cryptocurrencies for the amount that i bought from you tokens? What 20 crypto currencies did you include in your portfolio and what profit will i receive if i invest $1000?
Yes, and also interested in the lines in which you can get the benefit
copper member

TokenFest in San Fransisco

copper member
Hi,

some impression from our latest activities around the world!  Smiley

Battle of the Cryptos in New York:

Panel discussion

copper member
Explain the essence of your project SMARTER then i buy your tokens and due to this I will have in my portfolio about 20 cryptocurrencies for the amount that i bought from you tokens? What 20 crypto currencies did you include in your portfolio and what profit will i receive if i invest $1000?

Hi,

the SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is a closed-cap, tokenized cryptocurrency portfolio that autonomously tracks up to the top 20 cryptocurrencies with weekly rebalancing to a maximum component weight of 20%. The minimum weight is 0% and we also do not force full investment.
I recommend login to the website where you can see all past holdings and its weightings for different periods.
The tokens value is linked directly to the underlying cryptocurrency assets of up to 20 top coins by market capitalization held by SMARTER THAN CRYPTO via the innovative price floor mechanism implemented in our smart contract. The smart contract allows participants to cash out for their share of the underlying assets at any time. This means that SMARTER THAN CRYPTO’s value on exchange will be protected - it will be irrational to sell at a price lower than the tokens share of the underlying assets if a higher price is offered via the smart contract. Token holders are free to sell or exchange their tokens at any time and pay no exit fees, broker fees or advice fees.

You can simulate historic performance with the investment slider on our homepage.
If you would have invested $1000 since 31. July 2014 (start of) than you would have received $217,291.26

Thanks!
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: