Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTRealty 🔥 Revolutionizing Real Estate Transactions 🔥 FINAL DAY!!! - page 14. (Read 5115 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hi, Im interested in currency that you accept as a payment to buy your tokens. Can you tell me about it?

We accept ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, ETC, ZEC, and ADA. You can buy directly through our website with any of those: www.smartrealty.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
I was looking for this kind of project related to realty market and properties. Very nice concept of project will obviously be the part of the smart realty community.
THE RLTY AIRDROP IS NOW CLOSED!

The ICO is still ongoing so visit our main page to buy RLTY tokens today: www.smartrealty.io

Thanks to everyone who signed up for the airdrop. The response was overwhelming!

As mentioned on the airdrop sign up page, the airdrop of 99 RLTY is planned to be sent within 60 days after the ICO closes. Users must remain subscribed to our newsletter to receive airdrop.

Remember, submitting false information forfeits your right to airdrop tokens. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend participation at any time. We will be verifying all information submitted.

Thanks again to everyone supporting the project - stay tuned for more opportunities to get RLTY tokens.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
and I think this project is good.hopefully this project can run smoothly
Activity: 67
Excellent project I will follow this one and best of luck
Activity: 35
This project is going to be huge in near future ! Best wishes !
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?   

Yes, we also accept BTC, LTC, BCH, ETC, ZEC, and ADA. You can buy directly through our website with any of those: www.smartrealty.io
Activity: 71
It is one of the best project I have never seen before...  Great team.. Good roadmap and best future of cryptocurreny  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 48
join now ico and earn big profit
Activity: 3

ROADMAP:

RLTY is an ERC20 Token

1 RLTY = 0.0008 ETH

RLTY SMART CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0xbe99B09709fc753b09BCf557A992F6605D5997B0

ICO Address: 0x44A16F9F7c67baFCbeB5D04a5D1f6248b1222ff7

If you are trying to buy RLTY tokens, send ETH to the ICO address above.
The ICO smart contract will distribute your RLTY tokens back to you immediately and automatically.

If you want to buy RLTY tokens with BTC, BCH, LTC, ETC, ADA, or ZEC, visit www.smartrealty.io

***BONUS OFFERS***

Bonus 50% if purchased between Jan 15 and Feb 14th - 50% BONUS PERIOD IS COMPLETE!
Bonus 40% if purchased between Feb 15 - Feb 28
Bonus 30% if purchased between March 1 - March 15
Bonus 20% if purchased between March 16 - March 31
Bonus 10% if purchased between April 1 - April 30
Bonus 5% if purchased between May 1 - May 15

Watch the SMARTRealty & RLTY Tokens Video Presentation:

Watch the SMARTRealty "Welcome To The Future" Commercial:

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT TRANSLATIONS - WE ARE NOT DOING ANY AT THIS TIME

NOTE: I am not the developer or a founder of this project. The founding members will be in this thread under the username 'SMARTRealty'
Activity: 24
I bye this coin and hold long term
I am happy this project
Activity: 46
i just joined this site nice
Activity: 24
I hope the project will be successful in later.
Activity: 70
I'm interested with this project. Do you have any bounty campaign ao I can join? This is so promising because we have milllions of users of an application.great
Activity: 2
I think the same.

and I think this project is good.hopefully this project can run smoothly
Activity: 7
Looking promising project and everyone should join the program.. Roll Eyes Undecided
Activity: 72
Really impressive. I think the price of this coin will be high. The road map of this looks good. Many airdrop owner can't keep their promise I hope you can. Best of luck of your project.
WARNING:

There's a very suspicious number of people signing up for the airdrop and commenting in this thread and our Telegram with similar comments. If you are found to be abusing the airdrop by using multiple accounts or false information, you forfeit your right to participate in the airdrop and receive the tokens. We WILL be verifying all information submitted. You have been warned - no cheaters allowed.

To everyone else who is participating fairly, thank you for your support!  Grin
Activity: 100
Very exciting to be a part of this.
Activity: 40
Nice project This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Pages:
Jump to: