Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTRealty 🔥 Revolutionizing Real Estate Transactions 🔥 FINAL DAY!!! - page 16. (Read 5115 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice Project. Thanks for all, good luck.
Activity: 29
This seems like it could be a decent project with strong footing in this burgeoning market. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
This seems to be another revolutionary blockchain technology related project. Very excited to be a part of this!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Less than 5 hours remaining to get in on the SMARTRealty Pre-sale and get a 50% bonus. Buy your RLTY tokens now at www.smartrealty.io

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
Пpиcoeдиняюcь. Бyдy cлeдить зa paзвитиeм пpoeктa. Увepeн, пpoeкт ycпeшный, a инaчe и быть нe дoлжнo. Bcё пoлyчитcя! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь.
Activity: 15
Interesting idea, hope it will growth.
Thanks everyone for the support and kind words! We are working hard to make this a success for everyone involved Smiley
Activity: 40
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering investing seriously in this. I joined and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Only 24 hours remaining to get in on the SMARTRealty Pre-sale and get a 50% bonus. Buy your RLTY tokens now at http://www.smartrealty.io
wow can not wait this and can not wait to buy your RLTY token. I really like your project and i hope this project will be success. Good luck!
My pleasure! This is a great project and I look forward to seeing it progress.

Thanks for the support!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
My pleasure! This is a great project and I look forward to seeing it progress.
Only 24 hours remaining to get in on the SMARTRealty Pre-sale and get a 50% bonus. Buy your RLTY tokens now at http://www.smartrealty.io
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have added Matthew Murphy to the SMARTRealty Team as our Real Estate Advisor. Matthew is currently the Global VP of Renren, leading their Real Estate technology and venture capital efforts in the US. He also previously co-founded and sold Lemon.com, which was one of the first bitcoin wallets featured in the best seller book, Digital Gold. Matthew is a successful Silicon Valley Marketer helping build companies like E*TRADE, Chegg and Ask.com.

See more at www.smartrealty.io
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Its great and interesting project, Good luck with the project dev.
How much token is reserved for airdrop?
Activity: 13
Does this mean that I can buy a house and lot using crypto? Smiley
If so, this is really a good news for the crypto community! Smiley

That's what we're working towards. Initially our platform will only support rentals, but we plan to have the sales platform up and running in 2019, starting first with owner-financed and FSBOs, then moving on to traditional purchase and sales agreements with full MLS integration.

Realty tokens looks promising platform. Hopefully come with great program ahead.

Thanks, we are already hard at work developing the listing platform.

We also have quite a few more announcements to make soon, so stay tuned!  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Does this mean that I can buy a house and lot using crypto? Smiley
If so, this is really a good news for the crypto community! Smiley
Activity: 15
Realty tokens looks promising platform. Hopefully come with great program ahead.
Hope I can buy some tokens

You can buy them now at www.smartrealty.io - the smart contract address is right there on the front page, as well as a form to use to buy with MetaMask if needed. If you don't want to use ETH, you can click on the "Buy RLTY Tokens Now" button and buy with BTC, BCH, ETC, LTC, ADA, or ZEC.
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: