Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 15. (Read 57626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Snovio Updates: Week #10

Snovio team is ready to share the updates for the week #10.

Let’s begin with an exciting news. We are continuing the development process, and now we first present the Snovio Marketplace prototype to the non-crypto public and start getting feedback about this.

A new landing page with the prototype is meant to provide information regarding features of our future marketplace to its end users, to illustrate their purpose and possible ways they can help our users in lead searching.
We are getting more feedback and suggestions to have an even better idea of how to make this outstanding platform blow up the whole lead generation industry.

News on roadmap progress

Today we incorporated a new tool — Technology Checker (beta).
The tool detects and recognizes technologies that various websites use and searches for websites utilizing the technologies users may be interested in.

With the help of the Technology Checker tool users can:
- Define technologies that websites utilize;
- Choose industry, country, company size etc with our advanced search that gives an opportunity to find exactly what users are looking for;
- Find people that use definite technologies on the websites users are interested in;
- Use boolean search to select multiple technologies;
- Upload the results directly from Technology Checker to the bulk domain search in order to find emails or prospects.
It is a beta version and we encourage everyone to try and test the tool and let us know how you like it.

Another useful and highly requested integration with Google Sheets was added yesterday.
From now on it is very convenient to export prospects that were found not only to a CSV file but also to Google Sheets so users can continue working with leads and easily integrate them into their workflow.

https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-updates-week-10-198ee29b65aa

Good to read about latest update and progress which is really impressive so this token will become more useful in coming days. The team have good plan and looking very active to developing new features for this platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Let’s begin with an exciting news. We are continuing the development process, and now we first present the Snovio Marketplace prototype to the non-crypto public and start getting feedback about this.

A new landing page with the prototype is meant to provide information regarding features of our future marketplace to its end users, to illustrate their purpose and possible ways they can help our users in lead searching.
We are getting more feedback and suggestions to have an even better idea of how to make this outstanding platform blow up the whole lead generation industry.

News on roadmap progress

The tool detects and recognizes technologies that various websites use and searches for websites utilizing the technologies users may be interested in.

- Choose industry, country, company size etc with our advanced search that gives an opportunity to find exactly what users are looking for;
- Find people that use definite technologies on the websites users are interested in;
- Upload the results directly from Technology Checker to the bulk domain search in order to find emails or prospects.
It is a beta version and we encourage everyone to try and test the tool and let us know how you like it.

Another useful and highly requested integration with Google Sheets was added yesterday.
From now on it is very convenient to export prospects that were found not only to a CSV file but also to Google Sheets so users can continue working with leads and easily integrate them into their workflow.

This weeks update was probably one of the best. After reading the blog, I really love the technology checker.

This is one of the tokens we need to buy whenever a big dip happens. And i guess this is the time. Always remenmber guys that snov team is so active. Just look how active they were about the updates of their developments.
Activity: 476

News on roadmap progress

This weeks update was probably one of the best. After reading the blog, I really love the technology checker.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11

News on roadmap progress

Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Do you think that 10$ is achievable for end 2018?
Nobody knows it.
I am sure that SNOVIO price will goes over $10. SNOVIO have great team, I believe in their potential.

guys, be realist
10 $ means 4 billions of market cap... means top 15
it's too much for this project

it is not impossible but i dont think it will happen too soon.. not too soon man. poison jam is correct.

maybe we might say like 1 or two dollars, thats absolutely, achievable. once the platform is launch.

1-2$ per token would be great price! Binance listing can help to reach this numbers. If you buy now for 0.04$ and will wait until 1-2$ you will have huge profit!
The work is humming in Snovio office as our developers are finishing testing the beta version of our new awesome tool - the technology checker!

I don't understand what that will be used for but from this screen capture, it looks pretty interesting.

https://i.redd.it/lg8zvwpqeze01.png
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.
The work is humming in Snovio office as our developers are finishing testing the beta version of our new awesome tool - the technology checker!

Sounds good news, would love to hear an elaboration!  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Activity: 392
Do you think that 10$ is achievable for end 2018?
Nobody knows it.
I am sure that SNOVIO price will goes over $10. SNOVIO have great team, I believe in their potential.

guys, be realist
10 $ means 4 billions of market cap... means top 15
it's too much for this project

it is not impossible but i dont think it will happen too soon.. not too soon man. poison jam is correct.

maybe we might say like 1 or two dollars, thats absolutely, achievable. once the platform is launch.
Dear SNOV team,

Binance opened round 6 of the community coin so please submit your entry to get listed there

Article: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531

Hi foxy!
Thank you. We have submitted already.

Awesome thank you so much. I just hope binance will see the potential of SNOV and will allow us to be on voting round.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Waiting for Binance vote this exchanger can increase price to $1

Agreed with you Binance will push to the moon I also think it has potential to break that barrier easily. Snovio has working platform so that it will do nice job this time the community must show their support for this token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I hope this token will reach few dollars by the end of 2018 , but i don't buy these tokens
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Waiting for Binance vote this exchanger can increase price to $1
Missed last week Q&A? No worries, you can still watch it on YouTube!
Our founder Alexis Kratko with Eugene, Paul and Maxime answered questions from the community. Check it out 🔔
https://youtu.be/DtX3oLlZArg
Our Twitter continues growing 🔝 Soon we'll have 10,000 twitter followers from all over the world!
Thank you for staying with us and welcome to the Snovio family 😇 https://twitter.com/snovio_ico
Dear SNOV team,

Binance opened round 6 of the community coin so please submit your entry to get listed there

Hi foxy!
Thank you. We have submitted already.
Dear SNOV team,

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Snov.io is the lead generation platform created for sales teams, marketers and HRs. Its main features are collecting contact information and additional value-adding lead information from website, Linkedin, and providing access to its own database of more than 350,000 leads.
How are the successes here? For a long time did not go to the site I hope not what interesting did not miss

Development for SNOV marketplace is currently in full swing. They are planning to launch the marketplace on Q1 of this year (acc to roadmap).
Activity: 546
How are the successes here? For a long time did not go to the site I hope not what interesting did not miss
Pages:
Jump to: