Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 16. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
$2-$3 end 2018

It would be something if SNOV's price reaches $2 by the end of this year, snov will have whopping $1.3B market cap.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$2-$3 end 2018
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
10$ is realistic guys
Activity: 10
Do you think that 10$ is achievable for end 2018?
Nobody knows it.
I am sure that SNOVIO price will goes over $10. SNOVIO have great team, I believe in their potential.

guys, be realist
10 $ means 4 billions of market cap... means top 15
it's too much for this project

when this blood ceremony will end, and that the global Market Cap reaches 3-5 Trillion Dollars, the 4 billion MC planned for SNOVio will be a taste of water in an ocean !!! SNOV has the potential to surpass even 10$

If you really believe in 10$ Snovio, now it is good time to buy this coins. How much you have bought?
As for me, I believe in Snovio, but 10$ is too much. It would me x1000 of ICO price

And bitcoin was originally offered at 0.6 per coin.  Given today's depressed BTC price $9,000 USD means that its price has increased 150,000 times!  It did take several years for this price increase to be realized but it IS possible.  If you realize the global use of the Snovio platform and its growth over a few years.... over $10 is definitely a real possibility   (100X).  It IS a good time to buy SNOV.

BTC was the only crypto at that moment. Now there are so many good projects, and lot of ICOs everyday. It's hard to catch a 100x nowadays.

People with their price predictions  Embarrassed f..k me! It will never reach this it will never reach that! Wtf do ye know? "4b mc will put it at top 15". Yeah ok! maybe if time stood still you f..king nobhead  Grin use your god damn heads before posting. People are in crypto for a few weeks and they think they're experts all of a sudden.

Maybe you should be the one to use your god damn head before insulting people....cryptoking lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Nobody knows it.
I am sure that SNOVIO price will goes over $10. SNOVIO have great team, I believe in their potential.

guys, be realist

when this blood ceremony will end, and that the global Market Cap reaches 3-5 Trillion Dollars, the 4 billion MC planned for SNOVio will be a taste of water in an ocean !!! SNOV has the potential to surpass even 10$

If you really believe in 10$ Snovio, now it is good time to buy this coins. How much you have bought?
As for me, I believe in Snovio, but 10$ is too much. It would me x1000 of ICO price

And bitcoin was originally offered at 0.6 per coin.  Given today's depressed BTC price $9,000 USD means that its price has increased 150,000 times!  It did take several years for this price increase to be realized but it IS possible.  If you realize the global use of the Snovio platform and its growth over a few years.... over $10 is definitely a real possibility   (100X).  It IS a good time to buy SNOV.
You should be happy, if SNOV.io reaches $1 by the end of 2018.
Are you trying to get rich at once?  Grin

I have a feeling that once Snovio proves its platform that we will be much higher than this!  I just keep thinking how frustrating and time consuming current lead generation can be for marketing departments.  If Snovio can help lead generation improve many will want to use SNOV tokens and use the platform.  Absolutely huge potential here over the next 1-2 years. 

Our fresh weekly updates
https://goo.gl/H7VRCd

Thank you I was looking for more updates on Snovio.  This link to the Medium blog postings is very helpful!!!!
Activity: 2
Yeah, those price predictions... Snovio is a good project that is trying to resolve some real world problems which is very needed in crypto space but be more realistic. This is not a platform that everyone will use and it's not some crazy innovation. There is already very strong competition when it comes to lead generation platforms. I'm pretty sure 1$ is very possible right after getting to one of the more popular exchanges but 10$ looks more like a pump and dump scenario for this project even when crypto market cap reaches couple trillion $. On the other hand maybe snovio team will make some new industry standards and most of the world will use it but I wouldn't bet on it at the moment.
Activity: 13
People with their price predictions  Embarrassed f..k me! It will never reach this it will never reach that! Wtf do ye know? "4b mc will put it at top 15". Yeah ok! maybe if time stood still you f..king nobhead  Grin use your god damn heads before posting. People are in crypto for a few weeks and they think they're experts all of a sudden.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Nobody knows it.

guys, be realist

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Our fresh weekly updates
https://goo.gl/H7VRCd
Activity: 79
Nobody knows it.

guys, be realist

Activity: 10
Nobody knows it.

guys, be realist
Activity: 9
Nobody knows it.
See the first version of a Marketplace on our CEO's twitter

https://twitter.com/alikks/status/958717389083996160

Following your project from the very beginning but is there any set month or date for the release of the marketplace to the masses?

We can't promise the exact date. It doesn't mean that we don't work on it. We just don't promise you the date.

It is a very serious implementation. We don't want to release it quicker for the cost of quality. We better launch it later that we planned, but with the hight quality
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I think the $10 for snovio is too far away, and it's likely to take a long time, I just target $ 1 then sell it. and i get big profit  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Following your project from the very beginning but is there any set month or date for the release of the marketplace to the masses?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
A nice video of 48 minutes which covers many aspects and answers of things which SNOV holders want to know. I watched this video today and feel much more confident and new energies to keep going on with my tokens for long term to where it reaches by the end of this year.
Yesterday was a webinar with our CEO Alexis
If you missed it, you may watch it here - https://youtu.be/DtX3oLlZArg
Pages:
Jump to: