Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 54. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Sooner or later BTC will grow..

Is this right time to buy or still wait ? What do u think ?

Some TA experts expect it to drop as low as $2200-2500. Is this possible? Yes. Is this probable? Hmmm, I don't know. Best thing you can do is set several buy orders and wait. If they triggered one by one, your average buy price will be rather good.

Expect it to drop that low, as low as $2200-2500? wow, people really need to be careful on that right?

Yeah, it will either happen within next 10-14 days, or later after setting a new all time high. Best time to buy BTC is first couple of weeks of November.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Any news or infos on the token pre-sale statistics? Too sad that is not transparent.

Hi! It is transparent. You may see this info on the very top of our website  Wink ico.snov.io

well this is news for me, better check this out to see whats up, thanks dev
Activity: 254
Merit: 250

Definitely time to get in on the action. If you're a daytrader it may not be as easy to say yes or no but on the longterm BTC is far more likely to grow beyond previously achieved highs. You can't expect these currencies to skyrocket without any sort of bear market, short or longterm. But looking on a longer scale let's say atleast 5 years It will be far more profitable to get in on the low now. Most people are scared however because they don't know how far the low can go. But if you buy at 3000$ now and it still dips to 2500$ or you wait and it suddenly rockets up to 3800$ you would still be off cheaper buying it @ 3000$. I also invested in some ICO's recently taking advantage of the low prices in Ethereum. Meaning I get more value out of my quantity.

thank you good user of bitcointalk, I am new to this and this helps me understand more about the situation
Activity: 662
Snovio's ICO is something really unique! I have been studying for different ICOs but never found something similar. Good job, guys!
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Some TA experts expect it to drop as low as $2200-2500. Is this possible? Yes. Is this probable? Hmmm, I don't know. Best thing you can do is set several buy orders and wait. If they triggered one by one, your average buy price will be rather good.

Expect it to drop that low, as low as $2200-2500? wow, people really need to be careful on that right?
Activity: 662
Hello dev, when will there be some information about exchanges that will accept snov tokens for trading?

It's too soon for this, man. I suppose we have to wait..
Activity: 227
Hello dev, when will there be some information about exchanges that will accept snov tokens for trading?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Any news or infos on the token pre-sale statistics? Too sad that is not transparent.

Hi! It is transparent. You may see this info on the very top of our website  Wink ico.snov.io

How much $ target minimum and maximal token sales snovio project?

Soft cap - $ 5 mln
Hard cap - $ 15 mln
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Activity: 512
How much $ target minimum and maximal token sales snovio project?
Activity: 246

That's what I do when I have enough fiat. Although I must admit this current dip looks somewhat too serious. I don't like it at all  Undecided
Activity: 156

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

Definitely time to get in on the action. If you're a daytrader it may not be as easy to say yes or no but on the longterm BTC is far more likely to grow beyond previously achieved highs. You can't expect these currencies to skyrocket without any sort of bear market, short or longterm. But looking on a longer scale let's say atleast 5 years It will be far more profitable to get in on the low now. Most people are scared however because they don't know how far the low can go. But if you buy at 3000$ now and it still dips to 2500$ or you wait and it suddenly rockets up to 3800$ you would still be off cheaper buying it @ 3000$. I also invested in some ICO's recently taking advantage of the low prices in Ethereum. Meaning I get more value out of my quantity.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Because of today's announcement of closure of big Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges we see a significant dump in BTC and ETH prices. At BTCChina the BTC/USD rate went below $3000.

Because of that we'd like to remind about the ongoing Snovio ICO Pre-sale through the White List. SNOV token price is the USD-based price, that means you earns some extra profit immediately when buy SNOV tokens for BTC/ETH today.

In order to join Snovio Presale White List, please fill a form at https://tokensale.snov.io/#whitelist or just send us an e-mail to [email protected]. Or use a Telegram messenger at t.me/medvednikov.

Thank you for your cooperation!

oh wow, it actually makes a lot of sense. I didn't even think about it. With current ETH and BTC drop, it's really cool to invest right now

yeah, invest right now it is cool, but do not forget to hope that the value will shoot up again, otherwise you loose some money
Activity: 254

thank you, i have read the article, this article is quite thorough on explaining some points from SNOVIO
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

I would not be so sure.. Everything can change quickly. Just one country, one new law and boom

could not agree more, BTC have a lot of advantages and disadvantage, with one law from people with huge power, it might change
Activity: 137

Pages:
Jump to: