Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 57. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?
The Pre-Sale will last till October 2 if i m not wrong..

Yes, that's correct, and the token sale starts right the next day

i do not know if this explains the question for you or not, it says stage so it is period of time, therefore during the ICO stage, it contains token sale. right?

I am not sure if that is what you asking about but if all the tokens are sold during pre-sale than there will not be a public sale, as dev said before Cool

oh right, i totally miscalculated if all of the tokens are sold during pre-sale, then there will not be a public sale about the token
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
You mentioned that you have customers like UBER already. Does that mean that they downloaded you extension or do you have a close business relationship with them? How does that work out?

We have clients from Uber using our service for work.

oh yeah, about those big customers, is it like some kind of agreement, like you provide special kinds of data to them, or they use it like any other users?
Activity: 254
What exchangers will this coin be listed?

as far as I know, the exchanges are yet to be announced...But maybe they have some news already. I also want to know that. Hope they will get on some big popular exchange.

I tried to look for my self about what exchangers this coin will be listed, i was hoping to find some sort of news, but haven't found any, we'll just have to wait for the announcement i guess.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Also I have found an article about snovio. Google translate is all you need  Wink

https://forklog.com/platforma-snovio-zadejstvuet-blokchejn-i-kraud-kollekting-dlya-generatsii-lidov/

thank you so much Randy , this site really simplifies how SNOVIO really works for people out there, and does not take long to read.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Thanks for the article, Randy! For some reason I cannot reply to your comment
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
as you can tell it is a more advanced concept project than any other project.
so that I decided to join your bounty program. I hope ICO this project will be successful.

do you happen to have any site reference that compare SNOVIO to other projects? I found some but the ratings are only from 2 users.

you mean a similar one to Snovio? I also found fullcontacts campaign but prices wasn't so attractive

yeah, exactly, like side by side comparison. i made my own "research" and so far SNOVIO has the better rating, but unfortunately the reviewers were only 2 people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
You mentioned that you have customers like UBER already. Does that mean that they downloaded you extension or do you have a close business relationship with them? How does that work out?

We have clients from Uber using our service for work.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Activity: 662
Also I have found an article about snovio. Google translate is all you need  Wink

https://forklog.com/platforma-snovio-zadejstvuet-blokchejn-i-kraud-kollekting-dlya-generatsii-lidov/
as you can tell it is a more advanced concept project than any other project.
so that I decided to join your bounty program. I hope ICO this project will be successful.

Nice signature, man Wink Yep, this project is really promising

Randy, I think you should also join the signature too, you said it your self that this project is really promising man

Yes I did, and I'm pretty convinced in that. You will see that yourself Wink
Randy, you should also try to put the signature. Why don't you wanna try this?

You are right man, I should do it.. I'll try this later
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
still contionus for see overall about project.
its a potensial for project i see
snovio decentralized lead generation of service
Activity: 336
I subscribed from website. Those who are interested in the project should do it for receive news and announcements about project.
legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

as far as I know, the exchanges are yet to be announced...But maybe they have some news already. I also want to know that. Hope they will get on some big popular exchange.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 234
Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?

i do not know if this explains the question for you or not, it says stage so it is period of time, therefore during the ICO stage, it contains token sale. right?

I am not sure if that is what you asking about but if all the tokens are sold during pre-sale than there will not be a public sale, as dev said before Cool
Activity: 227
I see so many people have joined current ico just wow  Shocked

In the most cases, we guess emails. We have a big database so when we know the pattern of a certain domain we know exactly what email would the needed person have. After we guess, we verify the email and then give it to the user. Sometimes our guesses are wrong, but we still show that result.
Pardon me, but will you put contributors to check all the contacts in you database by the date they have been added to the system, or will they check them on random, with a large number of contacts remaining unchecked, may be forever?!

The data will be added automatically via the plugin as the contributor surfs the websites. So contributors don't have to add and check the data manually.

so to answer ydrogis question, based on your explanation the data will be added manually, and contributors don't have to add and check the data manually, but still it is checked by random right?
Activity: 427
i'd like to know what's the main difference between other key players like Full Contacts, Hunter io etc ?

That's strange, but I haven't found anything about SNOVio advantages on the website...

It's right here man https://snov.io/blog/move-hunter-io-snov-io/
I was looking for Hunter alternative, since they stopped working with LinkedIn. SNOVIO works with LinkedIn. That's quite an advantage, imo

Hi titan20, I am just curious have you or anyone here ever try to cross match the data between SNOVIO and other rival programs? 

Hi, unfortunately I haven't. I am trying to find the most efficient and versatile solution and stick to it and for now I am testing SNOV.io. For me it's very important to collect data from LinkedIn, so as i said before, Hunter is no-go for me anymore
Pages:
Jump to: