Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️ - page 6. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Another alternative to what can be done without using any crypto currency in real life in a few days. I do not see any sense in using this service, if it does not give any advantages.
Well, you can try investing in the construction of CSPP in real life. Just what is your capital? $ 50,000 or $ 100,000? With this amount, you can sponsor the construction of such facilities and even more so in the future rely on some dividends. Actually, this field is completely occupied by institutional investors, and indeed there are a bunch of other restrictions. In Solar DAO, nothing like this will happen.
Hmm, it's very interesting to hear how this project will work then?
Solar DAO offers the newest format of a financial instrument that will allow users to easily, anonymously and safely finance the construction of solar power plants (CSPP) around the world, avoiding the costs of intermediaries, arranging transactions and excluding technical and other barriers . Thus, this process of complex and incomprehensible becomes simple and real!
And what are the prospects for the project in the future? Well, they will build one CSPP, a maximum, a second one. What will they do next?
Activity: 294
Another alternative to what can be done without using any crypto currency in real life in a few days. I do not see any sense in using this service, if it does not give any advantages.
Well, you can try investing in the construction of CSPP in real life. Just what is your capital? $ 50,000 or $ 100,000? With this amount, you can sponsor the construction of such facilities and even more so in the future rely on some dividends. Actually, this field is completely occupied by institutional investors, and indeed there are a bunch of other restrictions. In Solar DAO, nothing like this will happen.
Solar DAO offers the newest format of a financial instrument that will allow users to easily, anonymously and safely finance the construction of solar power plants (CSPP) around the world, avoiding the costs of intermediaries, arranging transactions and excluding technical and other barriers . Thus, this process of complex and incomprehensible becomes simple and real!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 224
When do you plan to buy the first 2-3 SPS in order to test the system of paying dividends to investors?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
According to the technical documentation, you’ve selected the most promising countries for construction of SPS. Tell me, by what criteria did you select them?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
You’ve written that you plan to receive refinancing for new projects at the fourth stage. I’m wondering what will the sources of refinancing be, if it isn’t a secret.
Activity: 308
Good day, everybody! How many tokens has the company issued?
Basing on the information from the official website, the company issued 942,214 coins.
Activity: 336
Good day, everybody! How many tokens has the company issued?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
The project is huge. A lot of work has been done already, waiting for listing at other exchanges. Keep working team!

agree with you. such a real business cannot be scam, so many power plants have been developed around the world, it's nice ico to take part in.
Activity: 336
Hi everybody. I haven’t seen any info about the security of the storage investors’ funds that the company will receive with the help of the ICO. In this regard, I believe that investing in this project is still a risky business. I’d like to hear something about it from the developers of the project.
Greetings. I'm not a developer, but, nevertheless, I’ve read the description of the project carefully and found there information on the storage of the funds. The company has provided them with complete security, so there’s no reason for being worried.
Well, I’d like to see something more specific than “it will be safe, don’t worry”...
No problem. First of all, multi-signature wallets will be used to store investors' funds: at least three signatures out of four will be required in order to withdraw the funds. As for cold storage, the company plans to use hardware wallets for this purpose.
Well, such an approach looks better. By the way, is there any info on particular hardware wallets that the founders of the company will use?
They will use KeepKey, Ledger and Trezor for “cold” storage. As far as I know, these are ones of the best hardware wallets.
Hi there! Will backup copies of hardware wallets be stored on physical media?
Activity: 238
Hi everybody. I haven’t seen any info about the security of the storage investors’ funds that the company will receive with the help of the ICO. In this regard, I believe that investing in this project is still a risky business. I’d like to hear something about it from the developers of the project.
Greetings. I'm not a developer, but, nevertheless, I’ve read the description of the project carefully and found there information on the storage of the funds. The company has provided them with complete security, so there’s no reason for being worried.
Well, I’d like to see something more specific than “it will be safe, don’t worry”...
No problem. First of all, multi-signature wallets will be used to store investors' funds: at least three signatures out of four will be required in order to withdraw the funds. As for cold storage, the company plans to use hardware wallets for this purpose.
Well, such an approach looks better. By the way, is there any info on particular hardware wallets that the founders of the company will use?
They will use KeepKey, Ledger and Trezor for “cold” storage. As far as I know, these are ones of the best hardware wallets.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The project is huge. A lot of work has been done already, waiting for listing at other exchanges. Keep working team!
I’ve read that there will be a voting system on the platform. I’d like to know who will be able to take part in the voting and what kind of voting will be held?
Pages:
Jump to: