Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 165. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 07:43:09 AM
It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

Well, then they do not understand their target audience. Either we are not this audience. Or simply did not have time to develop a version on Android, as it is more difficult and longer to do than the version for the iphone.

so there is not a android version by now? well i could say that the iphone version is quite nice so far but the target audience is definetly using android
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 22, 2017, 07:29:16 AM
It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

Well, then they do not understand their target audience. Either we are not this audience. Or simply did not have time to develop a version on Android, as it is more difficult and longer to do than the version for the iphone.
October 22, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

I was checking out SOMA's partners and then I saw this project I have never seen before. Its called

https://www.opakeco.org/

Their slogan is 'Bringing transparency and accountability to humanitarian causes' and they want to bring transparency to donations for charities. I think this is a brilliant project because I know a lot of people want to donate, but they dont like the idea of not knowing where their money is going. Happy to see that blockchain projects partner up with each other!

I never give to "charities". To be a  charity organization, you only have to give away some 10% of the donations.  So 90% would be for administrative purpouses I guess?
Charity landscape definately needs more transparency. It's good to know, that SOMA is interested in good causes.

i dont donate to charities too - check out the regulations of charity organisations on google. and after that check out how the bigest charity organisations act...
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

I was checking out SOMA's partners and then I saw this project I have never seen before. Its called

Their slogan is 'Bringing transparency and accountability to humanitarian causes' and they want to bring transparency to donations for charities. I think this is a brilliant project because I know a lot of people want to donate, but they dont like the idea of not knowing where their money is going. Happy to see that blockchain projects partner up with each other!

I never give to "charities". To be a  charity organization, you only have to give away some 10% of the donations.  So 90% would be for administrative purpouses I guess?
Charity landscape definately needs more transparency. It's good to know, that SOMA is interested in good causes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

Unfortunately, they didn't reach their soft cap but although they stated that they will work on their project by their own.

so if not reach the soft cap this project will cancle and refund ? or there is any news about this from dev
delaying or canceling or posponed ?

No, they said, that they have some money from "angel investor" and they will countinue development in any way.

Please don't mix up 2 projects here! This opakeco project - never heard of it - seems the one who didn't reach the soft cap. Soma is, as you said, backed up by an angel investor and will continue no matter what the total raised funds will be at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 22, 2017, 06:37:00 AM
Still hope there will be some news before the sale ends or something to see about the market application to get more people on board

i was a little inactive the last days - is the android version of the app is launched now?

Android app i think is still in development. I though hope it will be released by the 4th quarter of this year which will coincide with its beta release.
I know but I want it now!  Grin Anyway I'm looking forward to beta release
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 22, 2017, 06:24:25 AM
Still hope there will be some news before the sale ends or something to see about the market application to get more people on board

i was a little inactive the last days - is the android version of the app is launched now?

Android app i think is still in development. I though hope it will be released by the 4th quarter of this year which will coincide with its beta release.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 22, 2017, 06:03:28 AM

Unfortunately, they didn't reach their soft cap but although they stated that they will work on their project by their own.

so if not reach the soft cap this project will cancle and refund ? or there is any news about this from dev

No, they said, that they have some money from "angel investor" and they will countinue development in any way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 22, 2017, 05:49:33 AM

They stoped responding in their ANN thread and didnt post any news on their website so i guess they are not planing to go on with the project.
Activity: 280
October 22, 2017, 05:40:51 AM

October 22, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

Activity: 490
October 22, 2017, 05:25:57 AM
Its okay if not now sir, this is only the beginning of their project.
Activity: 294
October 22, 2017, 05:09:59 AM

I heard about it, I translated their ANN into french but I did not get any news since then.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 22, 2017, 04:54:44 AM
Activity: 392
October 22, 2017, 04:44:39 AM

October 22, 2017, 04:22:25 AM

I have not seen that partnership but from your description it sounds interesting. Bringing trust in charities is an awesome application for bc and would be a great addition to bring transparency to donations and most likely increase humitarian help if done right. Will for sure look into this more extensive, thanks for tips

there are organisations that provide research how your donated dollar is used and selects the charities with the best ratio of amount that goes directly to the purpose you donate for :https://www.givewell.org/
Activity: 588
October 22, 2017, 04:11:15 AM
It was their mistake (

I agree with you, because android price more cheaper than iphone, so all people in all country surely having android. If they develop android app first surely this ico will very success

Yes, but only 4 days left to edn of crowdsale. Im not sure, that they will launch android app untill this time.
Actually investors will be more profitable if the demand booming after the ICO.
Many people will buy the token at prices much higher than ICO prices.
And even the ICO has already raised a large amount.

I invested some money here. This may be perspective niche and small cap at the beginning - chance to big pimp  Smiley

big pimp? wtf, dude.

i invested some very little money too, but i really hope that it will be fruitful in the long term Smiley

big pimp? Smiley)) I've never heard of that before. we usually use to "moon" around here.
Activity: 364
October 22, 2017, 03:50:40 AM

I have not seen that partnership but from your description it sounds interesting. Bringing trust in charities is an awesome application for bc and would be a great addition to bring transparency to donations and most likely increase humitarian help if done right. Will for sure look into this more extensive, thanks for tips
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 22, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 22, 2017, 03:34:20 AM
It was their mistake (

I agree with you, because android price more cheaper than iphone, so all people in all country surely having android. If they develop android app first surely this ico will very success

Yes, but only 4 days left to edn of crowdsale. Im not sure, that they will launch android app untill this time.
Actually investors will be more profitable if the demand booming after the ICO.
Many people will buy the token at prices much higher than ICO prices.
And even the ICO has already raised a large amount.

I invested some money here. This may be perspective niche and small cap at the beginning - chance to big pimp  Smiley

big pimp? wtf, dude.

i invested some very little money too, but i really hope that it will be fruitful in the long term Smiley
Jump to: