Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 166. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 22, 2017, 03:33:58 AM
It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

I agree with you, because android price more cheaper than iphone, so all people in all country surely having android. If they develop android app first surely this ico will very success

Yes, but only 4 days left to edn of crowdsale. Im not sure, that they will launch android app untill this time.
Actually investors will be more profitable if the demand booming after the ICO.
Many people will buy the token at prices much higher than ICO prices.
And even the ICO has already raised a large amount.

I agree that on short term its better for investors that android version is released after ICO since the price of token will go up quick, but i think in long term it would be better if Soma gets higher initial budget to develop its platform faster.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 22, 2017, 03:22:34 AM
It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

I agree with you, because android price more cheaper than iphone, so all people in all country surely having android. If they develop android app first surely this ico will very success

Yes, but only 4 days left to edn of crowdsale. Im not sure, that they will launch android app untill this time.

I invested some money here. This may be perspective niche and small cap at the beginning - chance to big pump  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 22, 2017, 02:46:06 AM
I think the android demo app will come soon, but if you want to see how is the iOS app you can, there is few review and screenshot of the soma demo app on iOS. And its pretty good, the platform seems really user friendly and well developped.
Nice to know, I myself still waiting for Android release but I'm happy that they are able to make some decent user friendly interface Cheesy

User friendly will help new user to be fast understand, so it will give positive feedback to soma. I also waiting for android app, i hope as soon as possible they can release for android because android users also much.

They are probably already working on an android app, as the feedback here was like 99% of the user are using android here lol

If they are in the process of creating android app we should wait for new news from them.  Wink

Nowadays everyone all around the world seem have android. If soma app for android has released, everyone will try it included me and soon soma will famous  Wink
It will be a grandiose step, of course, but I still believe that the Team has enough potential to easily extend to other platforms and reach a maximum number of supporters with SOMA

I think it will be more easy because they have released for IOS , so i think only change source code from IOS to android or to other platform if need. Surely it will take some time to do it, but i think not be long
If they have released for iOs platform, I do not think they can not build for Android in short time. As far as I know, almost apps build for Android always easilier than iOs many much, therefore, we do not need to wait long time to see new app for Android, SOMA will release this app soon.

In general is not a long process ro port an app to a dofferent OS in the mobile world, lets hope is getting ready with something to show during the sale
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
October 22, 2017, 02:38:23 AM
It was their mistake (

What is very important is that SOMA offers a working proof of concept for the project, just like the IOS app an Android version is inevitable. Lets just wait and see.

Agree, most we could do is wait and see right now.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 22, 2017, 02:25:18 AM
I think the android demo app will come soon, but if you want to see how is the iOS app you can, there is few review and screenshot of the soma demo app on iOS. And its pretty good, the platform seems really user friendly and well developped.
Nice to know, I myself still waiting for Android release but I'm happy that they are able to make some decent user friendly interface Cheesy

User friendly will help new user to be fast understand, so it will give positive feedback to soma. I also waiting for android app, i hope as soon as possible they can release for android because android users also much.

They are probably already working on an android app, as the feedback here was like 99% of the user are using android here lol

If they are in the process of creating android app we should wait for new news from them.  Wink

Nowadays everyone all around the world seem have android. If soma app for android has released, everyone will try it included me and soon soma will famous  Wink
It will be a grandiose step, of course, but I still believe that the Team has enough potential to easily extend to other platforms and reach a maximum number of supporters with SOMA

I think it will be more easy because they have released for IOS , so i think only change source code from IOS to android or to other platform if need. Surely it will take some time to do it, but i think not be long
If they have released for iOs platform, I do not think they can not build for Android in short time. As far as I know, almost apps build for Android always easilier than iOs many much, therefore, we do not need to wait long time to see new app for Android, SOMA will release this app soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 02:08:38 AM

I already posted it one page before on thread but still, no harm was done. People should read this kind of articles they shouldn't miss it.

Well, i think the thread starter needs to add this on the first page.
Add the first page with some updates, it has been left the same for a long time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 22, 2017, 01:41:05 AM

I already posted it one page before on thread but still, no harm was done. People should read this kind of articles they shouldn't miss it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 22, 2017, 01:14:08 AM
It was their mistake (

Like many people im also waiting for an android version to test, hopedully we can get something on our hand to test very soon
Activity: 490
October 22, 2017, 12:07:53 AM
It was their mistake (

October 21, 2017, 11:36:14 PM
It was their mistake (

Activity: 350
October 21, 2017, 11:33:48 PM
It was their mistake (

October 21, 2017, 11:05:13 PM
It was their mistake (
October 21, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

Activity: 686
October 21, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 09:59:04 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 21, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 08:37:36 PM

Good read, but not much new information.
We've got a few ancient wisdom sayings in Estonia, one of them that fits would be:
"hammering the iron while it's still hot"
and another
"trying to slide on the old grease".

I'd say this article goes somewhere in between these lines Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 07:46:16 PM
This is a flagship of social media  via Blockchain and highly innovative.

Early in the thread + short post how will historians know if you were real or a shill?
Sorry, to possibly say the wrong Eng, but so ealy and so sure could we maybe see more detial?
October 21, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

Jump to: