Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 188. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 07:54:51 AM
This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico
The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.

I'd say that the number of coins is also important, they should be affordable, not too high and not too low in value (in pre-ICO stage).

12 weeks left to buy SCT. And they really are offering 3 draw prizes of 5000 SCT??
Is this information right?

Well the ICO will be over in a bit more than 2 weeks on the 26th of October. And yes with every 1 ETH you contribute you get a stake for a chance to win 5000 SCT.

Thanks for information!! Sounds really amazing. Now it´s time to take the change and try to win Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 07:34:01 AM
for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

Great work alphashotgun for doing this.
A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!

yes , this is badly needed. I think the dev's should do this, demo the product for everybody.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 12, 2017, 07:32:42 AM
Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

yes there people can hold soma token or if they want trade with soma also can trade. i think soma token is valuable so we should hold for bright future.

Some will get value when the platform is live and more people use the service, before that it will be speculative, and it won't grow much further ICO price, or perhaps it will go below ICO price for a little, that is normal with this kind of project that take time to get the product out, look at PayPie, a big project with a lot of disruptive potentials that sold out in 6 hours, is selling at ICO price and sometimes in less, their product won't be out until q2 2018 in its basic form, and completely functional until Jan 2019, only then its price will increase very high, the same will happen to SOMA, so you will have to hold at least 1 month after product launch.

like most projects the Soma token is a promise of future gains. you will have to hold for a long time if you want to see big profits.

This is so in most ICO. Almost many of them collect money for the production of their product, and do not have it before the ICO. Or they can have a prototype, a preview version. So really need to wait a long time. I'm here wondering how SOMA will attract users. Need very active advertising in social networks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 06:17:26 AM
I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
You are way too optimistic my friend (this is very bad habit to setup unrealistic goals)... Top 30 just after ICO? Keep on dreaming...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 12, 2017, 06:04:17 AM
Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

Ye exactly that! It may even encourage investors to spend their gains on the platform. That is if they find suitable products listed on the marketplace. But getting thousands of products and users on the platform, and reaching diverse selection of goods will take time.

Rome wasn't built in one day

I like coins that are more than speculative coins for trading but which can be used for whatever, in SOMA's case buying stuff on the marketplace. But you are right, it will take some time until there's a broad range of products available.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
October 12, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

Ye exactly that! It may even encourage investors to spend their gains on the platform. That is if they find suitable products listed on the marketplace. But getting thousands of products and users on the platform, and reaching diverse selection of goods will take time.

Rome wasn't built in one day
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 12, 2017, 05:55:53 AM
for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

thank you always appreciated to have a little more info in hand. If there is anything that didn't come up yet in here or anything exciting please let us know.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 12, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

Great work alphashotgun for doing this.
A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!
Activity: 392
October 12, 2017, 05:35:05 AM
This project benefits from a small number of coins. 60 million for our time is a rarity in ico
The number of coins isn't so important as the real cap of the project. If earlier there were real cap and projects were growing in price, then now everyone wants to immediately earn money before creating a project.

I'd say that the number of coins is also important, they should be affordable, not too high and not too low in value (in pre-ICO stage).
I think a pre ICO price with 1 ETH for 5000 soma would be the best but I also think that these numbers are not that important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 12, 2017, 05:19:55 AM

Thanks for the info. Would be cool if they would also put in a stand alone login now in the current version.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2017, 05:11:08 AM

Well the number of coins is irrelevant, what is relevant is the token price and the number in circulation which make the market capitalization.
Activity: 686
October 12, 2017, 04:38:42 AM

12 weeks left to buy SCT. And they really are offering 3 draw prizes of 5000 SCT??

Well the ICO will be over in a bit more than 2 weeks on the 26th of October. And yes with every 1 ETH you contribute you get a stake for a chance to win 5000 SCT.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 12, 2017, 04:36:49 AM
I think without big money developing ll be more slowly. But they ll make this project in anyway.
I'm sure that SOMA will raise enough tokens to start developing this platform. They've got almost working iOS app  Smiley

They dont need much money for developing app, I think. Much money they need to adversiting this app.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

Activity: 154
October 12, 2017, 04:32:06 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 12, 2017, 04:26:25 AM

Activity: 686
October 12, 2017, 04:13:27 AM

I think if the token grows in value, there are multiple options. You can trade it for physical goods in the soma platform or you will be able to trade it on exchanges.

You are all talking about what happens IF the SCT token grows up in value but the initial question HOW that could happen is still not answered. And that's an important question for everyone who plans to invest in the ICO. Hopefully someone of the team can clearify.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
October 12, 2017, 04:10:49 AM
I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
Activity: 419
October 12, 2017, 03:46:34 AM
I think this is a good project. Impatient with this project, is there any information how much ETH can be achieved? Is there still time to join ICO?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 12, 2017, 03:42:57 AM

I think if the token grows in value, there are multiple options. You can trade it for physical goods in the soma platform or you will be able to trade it on exchanges.
Jump to: