Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 187. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 11:22:49 AM
is there any new partnership coming other than UTRUST?

I'm sure the devs are always looking for new partnerships while still trying to finalize all the details with current ones. The Devs have a lot of work, but they are doing a great job so far!

Making new partnership will disturb the ongoing plans. It is better to focus on current stuffs and if in the future the project already running, soma can find another partner to strengthen the platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
October 12, 2017, 11:17:41 AM
Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

yes there people can hold soma token or if they want trade with soma also can trade. i think soma token is valuable so we should hold for bright future.

yes but do you see my point that people wont trade if the soma token goes up in value?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 12, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

None that I know of at the time. Anyway the partnership with Utrust was somehow unexpected. Taking that as a sample. I'd be looking for new projects/ANNs that provide something tangible for SOMA while being backed up by a good team.

Since they have the payment system sorted now with Utrust, i am expecting a partnership on some other aspect of their platform, maybe they should find someone to help whem with marketing which is one of the most important things.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 12, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

Pretty sure they will not just go with UTrust and work on other partnerships, which will be announced when they are fixed.
Activity: 154
October 12, 2017, 10:40:10 AM
In my country they talked about this project a lot and there are many famous people in my country who invest in this ICO project. I am sure this project will be successful because everyone has good faith in the SOMA project

Can I ask which country you are from? I always wonder if ICO's get more investors from regions they will focus on primarily
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 12, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

Mate, ICO not finished yet. I think they working about this, but at first, they must complete their apps (Im waiting for android app)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 12, 2017, 10:25:07 AM
In my country they talked about this project a lot and there are many famous people in my country who invest in this ICO project. I am sure this project will be successful because everyone has good faith in the SOMA project
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

I'm sure the devs are always looking for new partnerships while still trying to finalize all the details with current ones. The Devs have a lot of work, but they are doing a great job so far!
Based on my experience in this ICO world, partnerships have always been a surprised news.
Some projects that made the partnership were never mentioned their plans about it.

that is true. soma is the one project that is fair with communities and always bring exciting news and partnerships and shows us everything. that's why this project is most active and highest rating going on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 12, 2017, 09:31:05 AM

Based on my experience in this ICO world, partnerships have always been a surprised news.
Some projects that made the partnership were never mentioned their plans about it.

I think generally in the business world most partnerships aren't announced before everything is cut and dried. I'm almost sure SOMA is working on further collaborations which will be announced in due time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 12, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
You are way too optimistic my friend (this is very bad habit to setup unrealistic goals)... Top 30 just after ICO? Keep on dreaming...
A good result would be even top 200 or maybe 150. But I think an ICO doesn't need to be in top 100 before it is fully developed.

I can't say a ico is top 100 or top 10 based on no information.

Think about an ico raised 2billion dollar and market cap is 1 billion dollar. They are top ten but investors lost half of their money.

Another ico raised 500.000 Usd and their market cap is now 5 million dollar. They are not on top 100 but investors made 10x from their money.

As long as investors and company both get good amount of money, then ico is a success Smiley
Activity: 490
October 12, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Activity: 252
October 12, 2017, 09:10:26 AM
Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

Ye exactly that! It may even encourage investors to spend their gains on the platform. That is if they find suitable products listed on the marketplace. But getting thousands of products and users on the platform, and reaching diverse selection of goods will take time.

Rome wasn't built in one day

What they need is to deliver on their innovative approach to the marketplace, in other words, differentiate themselves in a good from the many entrenched options currently available to the public. Otherwise, they will find it difficult/impossible to really get traction with the mainstream.
Activity: 392
October 12, 2017, 09:05:19 AM
I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
You are way too optimistic my friend (this is very bad habit to setup unrealistic goals)... Top 30 just after ICO? Keep on dreaming...
A good result would be even top 200 or maybe 150. But I think an ICO doesn't need to be in top 100 before it is fully developed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

None that I know of at the time. Anyway the partnership with Utrust was somehow unexpected. Taking that as a sample. I'd be looking for new projects/ANNs that provide something tangible for SOMA while being backed up by a good team.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 12, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 08:45:22 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 12, 2017, 08:22:01 AM
for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

Great work alphashotgun for doing this.
A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!

yes , this is badly needed. I think the dev's should do this, demo the product for everybody.
It would be really great if you make it into a video and post it here  Grin

Yes, video review will be much better for us. May be you can make?
Activity: 490
October 12, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
for those who wait for my new review sonce the facebook connection is working now stay tunded please i couldnt manage to do it yet but today at around 8pm (MEZ) i will upload some more screenshots

Great work alphashotgun for doing this.
A lot of people are waiting for more screenshots about this project because not all have iOS Smiley

Thanks for your time!

yes , this is badly needed. I think the dev's should do this, demo the product for everybody.
It would be really great if you make it into a video and post it here  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 08:12:47 AM
Yes i think soma can go really far, maybe not top30 right after the ico, but the project can reach it a day. The partnership with UTRUST and the alpha version show to investors the potential of soma, people are really hyped about the project and are potential investors. Soma is really a big project !
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 12, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

Liking a token and want it to be better something shilling is another. Those people who wrote top 10 top 30 is just shillers. If you are going to invest in this coin make your own inspection and make your decision based on it.

I personally like soma project and probably throw some eth but it is my money. Make your own decision, it is your money after all.
Jump to: