Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 196. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 10, 2017, 10:02:46 AM
The contributors in the ICO can be regarded as the founding members of the global community. It is a revolutionary cryptographic token in a decentralized marketplace which will be owned by the users of the community. I like it
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
October 10, 2017, 09:58:39 AM
so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

It's an alpha release mate what did you expect? It's looking good imo. Geolocation is good, if you want to buy a byke (because, why not?) I'm expecting to buy one near me
yeah, Interesting interface.. I think it will look decent after full development of the application, and after testing. looking forward to the version for android too

in my opinion the app is quite nice for a alpha version. BUT
i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch

You think it's only for let you sign in with your facebook account or it will also share your friend list over Soma? There's a "normal" registration form or you can only sign in with facebook?

for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned

I would like to express my voice in support of other login functions. As many here said before, it is really not optimal to be tied to Facebook. Maybe you can prioritize that a little bit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 09:22:33 AM
for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...

Actually, the reason I'm not closing my facebook account is just to use login everywhere. Besides that, i don't use it at all. So i would appreciate login with facebook or etc.

I would prefere an login not through facebook or something else. I hate that facebook etc is all over and gets all your data here, what you are using etc etc. On the other side I also don't like that other apps get all the information through facebook about me.

I think the facebook log in is optional. you can choose something else if you don't like it.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2017, 09:16:11 AM

nice )

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...

Actually, the reason I'm not closing my facebook account is just to use login everywhere. Besides that, i don't use it at all. So i would appreciate login with facebook or etc.

I would prefere an login not through facebook or something else. I hate that facebook etc is all over and gets all your data here, what you are using etc etc. On the other side I also don't like that other apps get all the information through facebook about me.

you can remove those apps from your apps settings. In my opinion its more convenient ..
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
October 10, 2017, 09:14:06 AM
Yes soma and UTRUST are still in ico, so the partnership will benefit to both of them. It’s 2 big project with 2 big potential. And soma has also a very nice demo. All things are here to make soma become a very sucessfull project !

Actually, it's 2 little projects with possible potentials. None of them have proven anything yet, they don't even have the liquidity yet, so calling em big projects is a farce
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 10, 2017, 08:40:01 AM
Oh, and here already the swindler has climbed with his false address. Scammers climb to where there is something to steal, it means that SOMA is in demand, and is already gaining popularity.
I looked at the images of the alpha version and was surprised that had chosen some bushes as an item for sale. That's really the bushes then you just can not identify and attach a card of the goods. I thought that the product still meant something of a long use and with the possibility of identification. Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 10, 2017, 08:25:11 AM
Yes soma and UTRUST are still in ico, so the partnership will benefit to both of them. It’s 2 big project with 2 big potential. And soma has also a very nice demo. All things are here to make soma become a very sucessfull project !
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 08:12:47 AM

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes

Just putting in my support for the above comment. Facebook have shown that, like Google, they have no qualms about harvesting every bit of personal metadata to use in targeted advertising and selling your profiles (including interests, demographics etc). I would definitely prefer to minimise my exposure to facebook, and hence would like to not have to use facebook as a gateway.

Glad some of you share my concerns regarding facebook. Good that they are considering their own user login and other alternatives too.
Activity: 252
October 10, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

nice )

Just putting in my support for the above comment. Facebook have shown that, like Google, they have no qualms about harvesting every bit of personal metadata to use in targeted advertising and selling your profiles (including interests, demographics etc). I would definitely prefer to minimise my exposure to facebook, and hence would like to not have to use facebook as a gateway.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 10, 2017, 07:57:17 AM

nice )

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 07:53:43 AM
Unless you want to help the scammer I think it would be best to not to quote the scammer's posts. Try to get that account banned and the associated posts deleted instead.

Ye good point! At least delete the address line in the quote.

Optional Facebook login is very reasonable, definitely will need a private sign up option as well.

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

Cool, thanks!
Still needs a fair bit of work, but it's something!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 10, 2017, 07:36:40 AM
Unless you want to help the scammer I think it would be best to not to quote the scammer's posts. Try to get that account banned and the associated posts deleted instead.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 10, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

nice )

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 10, 2017, 06:55:50 AM

nice )

i also would like that too

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

It's an alpha release mate what did you expect? It's looking good imo. Geolocation is good, if you want to buy a byke (because, why not?) I'm expecting to buy one near me
yeah, Interesting interface.. I think it will look decent after full development of the application, and after testing. looking forward to the version for android too

i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch

You think it's only for let you sign in with your facebook account or it will also share your friend list over Soma? There's a "normal" registration form or you can only sign in with facebook?

When will the android version release sir?

i think will still take time, since there is no info about it. Im waiting for that version too...
Activity: 672
October 10, 2017, 06:55:09 AM

nice )

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 06:44:06 AM

nice )

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 10, 2017, 06:40:44 AM

nice )
Activity: 490
October 10, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

When will the android version release sir?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 10, 2017, 06:32:10 AM
Because of our immense success, we are now rewarding every new token purchase a 25% BONUS!
Remember only use the official SOMA address below, nothing else!

0xf742e37171d49d8d98a8603de906bf274816b5dc

Community Manager

beware of scammer, i verify this contract and not find it as SOMA smart contract.
if you want to contribute in SOMA ICO, please, refer to this site only.https://soma.co/token-sale/
you will find all information about token sale on there.

thanks.

Be careful guys! Dont trust fake masages on forum from newbie account with differen offers discount! Check all on their official site!
It woukd be nice, if every project have their official manager on this forum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

Jump to: