Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 198. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 03:00:47 AM
Thoses scams are everywhere right now. Cryptocurrencies are becoming a risky environment, not good for the market ...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 10, 2017, 02:28:32 AM
beware of scammer, i verify this contract and not find it as SOMA smart contract.
if you want to contribute in SOMA ICO, please, refer to this site only.https://soma.co/token-sale/
you will find all information about token sale on there.

thanks.
Yes, for everyone please dont quote it again.
There is nothing on that address. STAY ALERT !
Pleases that so far no one has fallen for the ruse of this scamer!

I think we need a new security project to keep scammers away... ignoring them will not solve things

Being scammer is the easiest job in the universe. I saw a scammer put a fake eth address for paypie ico and last I checked he got more than 100 eth. We can't stop scammers, we only can educate ourselves. If we have knowledge enough, they can't scam us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
October 10, 2017, 01:58:06 AM
beware of scammer, i verify this contract and not find it as SOMA smart contract.
if you want to contribute in SOMA ICO, please, refer to this site only.https://soma.co/token-sale/

thanks.

I think we need a new security project to keep scammers away... ignoring them will not solve things
Activity: 588
October 10, 2017, 01:49:39 AM

thanks.
Congratulations on the work done in the alert and identification of the coup, unfortunately some people take advantage of Soma's fame for these attempts. But it proves how much Soma is reverberating and how great it is and will be. Increasingly determined to invest and profit in the future. Assurance

Its common these days to try and scam people with this kind of style. They hack the website and change the address or come here and scam the newbie investors. Soma team should respond it soon with a statement.

Please also report that post so we can get it deleted out of the thread.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 10, 2017, 01:48:29 AM
on the website there are some screenshot of the iphone app, seems quite clean at first sight. Looking forward to try the android app. Anybody here managed to test the iOS one?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 10, 2017, 01:45:41 AM

thanks.
Congratulations on the work done in the alert and identification of the coup, unfortunately some people take advantage of Soma's fame for these attempts. But it proves how much Soma is reverberating and how great it is and will be. Increasingly determined to invest and profit in the future. Assurance

Its common these days to try and scam people with this kind of style. They hack the website and change the address or come here and scam the newbie investors. Soma team should respond it soon with a statement.
Activity: 686
October 10, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
October 10, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

thanks.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2017, 12:44:02 AM

thanks.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 10, 2017, 12:31:52 AM
beware of scammer.

thanks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 10, 2017, 12:25:58 AM
I don't want to quote above post by somaco user who is a newbie and announcing that they are providing a bonus. Doesn't seem like an official announcement to me.
Managers please confirm or delete it if it's some kind of scam attempt.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 09, 2017, 11:55:12 PM
Can they make login to account with facebook? as it is done on many different sites? It would be very comfortably for users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 09, 2017, 07:51:54 PM
so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.

Looks promising. I like the simple design. Would be cool if you would be able to follow people there, for example if you know someone is selling stuff on a regular basis, like for example comics or games or so, you could follow him and check his offers from time to time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 07:03:00 PM
Really nice to have some image of the alpha. The app seems to be really great and very complete. I trust more and more in soma each day, so much potential, big partnership and disruptive idea.
This app is beautiful! I wish that I could have an iPhone so I could try this by myself
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 06:36:47 PM

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 09, 2017, 06:25:32 PM
Even if the Facebook login is not working yet in their iPhone demo app, it is great to see they have a working user interface.
It takes some time to fix the bugs, testing and configuration - as in any application. I think the finished product will be soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 09, 2017, 06:23:47 PM
Really nice to have some image of the alpha. The app seems to be really great and very complete. I trust more and more in soma each day, so much potential, big partnership and disruptive idea.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
October 09, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

Thanks for sharing these images.
Great to see the app, hope there will be an Android version soon so I can test it myself.

SOMA is a great platform and will expand there userbase in no time.
Hope investors will join this crowdsale! Keep it up!

It's nice to see a working proof of concept which could help absolutely boost investor's confidence towards the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 09, 2017, 05:59:55 PM
Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

Will your rating on Soma be determined by your SCT balance, or is the rating mechanism separate from the tokens?
Rating system based only on balance would be just stupid because some whales would have the best rating out there Cheesy
I agree, the rating should be conducted according to relevance, the requests of people should be taken into account that to whom it is more interesting

so, how to make rating system better? track record? or trust point from other user?

I automatically assumed that some of track record / performance rating will be their solution.

i like it, so SOMA will read the track record and give the manager trust point.

If you have your way the actual currency of meritocracy will be trust points.

Then what is the point of SCT?

So you think that SCT will have no value at all? Interesting, wanna listen more opinion about this, in the beginning I was thinking that SCT = trust points, but if you guys say that SCT and trust points are not the same thing...

If trust points and SCT are the same then as others have stated you can simply buy trust. Which defeats the whole purpose.

If they are separate things then what is the point of SCT?

Seems like there might be a fundamental flaw in making trust tradeable.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2017, 05:59:36 PM
What is good with the system of soma rewards is that this largely motivate sellers to improve their offer, to be pro active and to offer additional services, which will only increase the attendance of the platform.
Jump to: