Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 2. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In few weeks SOMA is going live and lot of expectations haven been made by this platform. They have taken rich time to develop the platform to let the first impression the last one. I wonder when the launch update will be released whether it will contain some news about new exchanges as well or not. I don't think this fundamental element can be ignored.

Yes, we can finally see the pinnacle of all the team's sacrifices including the unwavering support of the entire community. Hope they will not encounter any issues that could possibly delay its launch.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
In few weeks SOMA is going live and lot of expectations haven been made by this platform. They have taken rich time to develop the platform to let the first impression the last one. I wonder when the launch update will be released whether it will contain some news about new exchanges as well or not. I don't think this fundamental element can be ignored.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I just checked again their website: https://soma.co/

There it's written that the launch of the platform is scheduled for April 2019: 'SOMA’s going live in April 2019 with our partners in the luxury watch industry. These include microbrands, retailers, and influencer'

So if the initial plan was Q1 2019, April would only be a minor delay.

Cool watches i have to say. Almost makes me want to invest back on this as i lost mine when tried to send them to yobit,
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is there list of all brands of watches that will be available when the platform is launched?

https://soma.co/social-ecommerce-watches/

Thank you very much. They have added loads of brand since I last checked. Especially happy to see SWISS brands on the list.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Is there list of all brands of watches that will be available when the platform is launched?

https://soma.co/social-ecommerce-watches/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Where I left communication before going to mini vacation things are there. I wonder why there is no discussion on this thread for anything in last three weeks. At least one more regular exchange should have been added for SCT to make it reliable market. Many times I think to interact but seeing it being moved up and down on single regular exchange puts me on hold.

Doubt if listing on any exchange - even the almighty Binance - is going to get people posting on the thread. The entire landscape is still in the throes of a bear market that continues to leave most people wary of everything. We'll have to wait for market confidence to resume

And on top of that (and if I remember correctly) most of the contribution in their ICO was by private institutional investors. And these are not the kind of people that are discussing the project here in a forum. I guess most people will only notice this project (and then this thread) if they see Soma as top gainer / loser on CMC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It really doesn't make difference with a slight delay in launch of few days. We are reading currently about different brands which are being included on the future's platform. Probably opening of new markets in being discussed at some level behind the scene. It will not take much to see what is next. Having good product alone isn't enough without supportive infrastructure.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Where I left communication before going to mini vacation things are there. I wonder why there is no discussion on this thread for anything in last three weeks. At least one more regular exchange should have been added for SCT to make it reliable market. Many times I think to interact but seeing it being moved up and down on single regular exchange puts me on hold.

Doubt if listing on any exchange - even the almighty Binance - is going to get people posting on the thread. The entire landscape is still in the throes of a bear market that continues to leave most people wary of everything. We'll have to wait for market confidence to resume
Are they launched platform for shopping already? How many watches were sold so far if yes? Are they going to add Soma token to at last one decent exchange?

As far as I know, their platform hasn't been launched yet. The launch is planned for next month IIRC. Not sure what their plans are for exchange listing though.

As far as I remember they planned launch for Q1 this year.. So they have been postponed launch?
As for listing  - they should list Soma at last for Kucoin as we dont have any liquidity on current exchanges  Undecided

There it's written that the launch of the platform is scheduled for April 2019: 'SOMA’s going live in April 2019 with our partners in the luxury watch industry. These include microbrands, retailers, and influencer'

If you ask me the delay is totally acceptable as long as on release the platform is bug-free and fast.
Are they launched platform for shopping already? How many watches were sold so far if yes? Are they going to add Soma token to at last one decent exchange?

As far as I know, their platform hasn't been launched yet. The launch is planned for next month IIRC. Not sure what their plans are for exchange listing though.

As far as I remember they planned launch for Q1 this year.. So they have been postponed launch?
As for listing  - they should list Soma at last for Kucoin as we dont have any liquidity on current exchanges  Undecided

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 1162
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
February 21, 2019, 07:25:10 PM

Sadly, I have to agree that this thread is very quiet with little to no discussion. SOMA is very great, it is one of very few social marketplace project that manage to get through ICO and survive the hellish market. I remember there were several social marketplace launched their ICO at around same time with SOMA and only this project active till today.

I wonder if there's a way or promotion the team can do to encourage discussion on this tread? Also, I had to agree again that more liqudity will promote more visibility.

Correct! I understand the perseverance of the team and its capability to deliver together with the support of community would make this project more stronger and valuable and able to hold on in recent crypto winter.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
February 18, 2019, 03:17:19 PM

Sadly, I have to agree that this thread is very quiet with little to no discussion. SOMA is very great, it is one of very few social marketplace project that manage to get through ICO and survive the hellish market. I remember there were several social marketplace launched their ICO at around same time with SOMA and only this project active till today.

I wonder if there's a way or promotion the team can do to encourage discussion on this tread? Also, I had to agree again that more liqudity will promote more visibility.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 04:11:05 PM
Update

Yu Ando is the latest SOMA ambassador! He's a watch and tech blogger residing in Helsinki and writing for a Japanese audience.

Read more about him here:
https://soma.co/2019/01/24/yu-ando-finnish-japanese-watch-influencer/

Soma team has doing great work from past few years but the price is still under ico price and I was keep storing the soma tokens in my wallet, and I know that the Crypto market was too bad condition.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2019, 02:23:45 PM
Activity: 644
January 25, 2019, 01:29:15 PM

We got some great partners in the luxury watch industry and they will sell their watches on our platform.

Can you name some of this partners? And what about other kind of good? I mean you will have some other good like mobile phones, clothes etc?
Would hop on the platform in a heartbeat if phones are made available for purchase. Would definitely stick around if they toss in game consoles and cameras.
Oh, well, back to lurking again

I think adding a smartphone and game console will be a good choice. this will increase demand later, now there are many people who want to buy new gadgets every month.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
January 25, 2019, 12:46:52 PM
Update

Yu Ando is the latest SOMA ambassador! He's a watch and tech blogger residing in Helsinki and writing for a Japanese audience.

Read more about him here:
https://soma.co/2019/01/24/yu-ando-finnish-japanese-watch-influencer/

Pages:
Jump to: