Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 7. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
November 30, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
Update

The SOMA crew at Stanford. Our Silicon Valley tour is proving quite successful: we're making terrific connections and building our network here.

#blockchain #startup #ecommerce #California #tech #entrepreneur #bitcoin #crypto #PaloAlto #SanFrancisco #technology #cryptocurrency #retail #startuplife

November 28, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
Update

SOMA is pleased to announce Project O Concept as our latest watch microbrand partner.
Based in France, POC blends the longstanding French horological tradition with an avant-garde aesthetic.

Read all about it here:
https://soma.co/2018/11/23/project-o-concept-watches-on-the-blockchain/

#wristwatches #luxurywatches #blockchain #horology

November 27, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
Good to see the news !! but again what about the holding bonus for ICO investors and bounty hunters ...
I'm holding for 1 year now and i'm still waiting the bonus that the team promised one year ago ..
No answer on telegram ..

What do you mean holding bonus? Is there a staking reward or something like that? If its true, then I wasn't aware about it since if I'm not wrong, it was not specified in the whitepaper but maybe in 1st quarter of 2019 they could implement such mechanism when the platform goes live.

There was a bonus structure for holders who bought during the ICO.
I'm still waiting for an official statement from the team.

Quote from: me posted more then a year ago
As we promised, we are arranging an airdrop which will benefit token holders that hold SCT until the launch of our MVP product in Q2/2018.
The airdrop structure has now been decided and here it is:

Token owners, that hold 100-5000 SCT - 10%
Token holders that hold 5000-20000 SCT 15%
and finally, above 20000 SCT 20%.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 27, 2018, 03:27:29 PM
Good to see the news !! but again what about the holding bonus for ICO investors and bounty hunters ...
I'm holding for 1 year now and i'm still waiting the bonus that the team promised one year ago ..
No answer on telegram ..

What do you mean holding bonus? Is there a staking reward or something like that? If its true, then I wasn't aware about it since if I'm not wrong, it was not specified in the whitepaper but maybe in 1st quarter of 2019 they could implement such mechanism when the platform goes live.

I had this fague memory that one campaign that I follow from around last year, which is plenty and SOMA is one of it, gives an option of free bonuses for token holders that didn't move their token from the initial address for 6 or so months. But I thought the promo was implemented successfully and the reward was distributed evenly. I can't recall the exact details, nor if it was SOMA, though.
November 27, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
⭐️ PARTNERSHIPS ⭐️

SOMA is acquiring new corporate partners every week for our marketplace launch. See https://soma.co/blockchain-ecommerce-platform-launch/ to keep up with our progress!

Partners acquired so far:
🇫🇮 Sipilän Kello, Savot
🇺🇸 DWISS, Diefendorff and Seals
🇦🇺 Bausele
🇸🇪 Belos
🇩🇰 LAB by Miang Copenhagen
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
November 27, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
No answer on telegram ..

it seems that if SOMA implements such a program from PUNDIX it will be very interesting, people will run to buy SOMA in the market, and will make SOMA go up

Agreed with you when team is active and working hard than in long term it always become successful. SOMA is looking nice at this stage it is good choice to invest and we can multiply our money in future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
November 27, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
No answer on telegram ..

it seems that if SOMA implements such a program from PUNDIX it will be very interesting, people will run to buy SOMA in the market, and will make SOMA go up
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 27, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
No answer on telegram ..

November 27, 2018, 04:10:52 AM
Update

The SOMA crew from Helsinki in now in San Francisco for some meetings with a Venture Capital, and also a blockchain convention this weekend.
We had a nice chat with the team of Lamden yesterday.

More updates about SOMA's trip to San Francisco come visit us in our Telegram channel:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity

November 26, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
Update

SOMA is pleased to announce the addition of Seals Watches to our family of participating watch microbrands! Based in California, Seals produces wristwatches that exude quality, sophistication, and a rugged interpretation of the American West!

Read more here:
https://soma.co/2018/11/22/california-microbrand-seals-joins-soma/

November 23, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
No answer on telegram ..

Let me forward this to the founders.
I will give you an official statement regarding this.

Thanks for holding your SCT tokens Cool
Merit: 340
November 23, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
No answer on telegram ..
November 22, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
Update

Congrats to our partner DWISS for this terrific aBlogtoWatch review! DWISS creates award-winning timepieces that are both classic and innovative!
One of our favorite microbrands.

To learn more about the SOMA marketplace for watches, contact [email protected]!

Look at the review here:
https://youtu.be/xNNaMXHmMI4

Great! This steady flow of partnerships with SOMA will make the platform more solid and they will surely compliment each other. I also hope they will also get to partner with other manufacturers with products such as  in Electronics and Clothing etc..- making it more attractive to potential users.
November 21, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
Update

Congrats to our partner DWISS for this terrific aBlogtoWatch review! DWISS creates award-winning timepieces that are both classic and innovative!
One of our favorite microbrands.

To learn more about the SOMA marketplace for watches, contact [email protected]!

Look at the review here:
https://youtu.be/xNNaMXHmMI4
November 21, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
Update

🚨🚨 NEW WEEK | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨

#SOMA is pleased to welcome Miang Copenhagen to our portfolio of participating #watch #microbrands. Their LAB is live on Kickstarter now, and offers some incredible options for customization.

Read more:
https://soma.co/2018/11/19/danish-luxury-watch-brand-blockchain/

#blockchain #ecommerce #Denmark #Copenhagen #ScandinavianDesign #wristwatch

I find it interesting that SOMA has steadily managed to bring on great products to its upcoming marketplace. This is a good sign that great things are about to come for this awesome project. Smiley
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
November 20, 2018, 08:29:12 PM
I actually already have SOMA sitting in my MEW wallet for a long time now, but I've recently bought more and before transferring them I wanted to be 100% sure that no strange blockchain swap or whatever had happened (there are cases of coins moving to their own blockchain or to another - like Ubiq - and I see that SOMA plans yo do that too). And of course newcomers - especially if they are outsiders of crypto - they really need what for us is the most obvious info.

We just dont know what the future will bring.
It's always possible Ethereum will split or stop with developments, ...

We will develope our project on the Ethereum blockchain.
We are coordinating possibilities for the future. Other blockchains could be used for functionalities that needs to be highly scalable in case Ethereum network would encounter scalability problems. Our tech team is working out how this can be used in the future. There will be an announcement about this later. But our utility tokens will stay on Ethereum!

Great. It is true that now a lot of other platforms are being developed and it will be a serious task to understand which are the most efficient and scalable. The only crucial point is that you keep going with Soma developement, since the project has amazing potentialities.
November 20, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
Update

🚨🚨 NEW WEEK | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨

#SOMA is pleased to welcome Miang Copenhagen to our portfolio of participating #watch #microbrands. Their LAB is live on Kickstarter now, and offers some incredible options for customization.

Read more:
https://soma.co/2018/11/19/danish-luxury-watch-brand-blockchain/

#blockchain #ecommerce #Denmark #Copenhagen #ScandinavianDesign #wristwatch

November 18, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
SOMA | Update

SOMA thanks IKEA for the chance to participate in the Head Start program this week in Almhult, Sweden! Here's the SlideShare of the presentation given by our co-founder, Jacob Andra:

November 18, 2018, 06:58:01 AM
I actually already have SOMA sitting in my MEW wallet for a long time now, but I've recently bought more and before transferring them I wanted to be 100% sure that no strange blockchain swap or whatever had happened (there are cases of coins moving to their own blockchain or to another - like Ubiq - and I see that SOMA plans yo do that too). And of course newcomers - especially if they are outsiders of crypto - they really need what for us is the most obvious info.

We just dont know what the future will bring.
It's always possible Ethereum will split or stop with developments, ...

We will develope our project on the Ethereum blockchain.
We are coordinating possibilities for the future. Other blockchains could be used for functionalities that needs to be highly scalable in case Ethereum network would encounter scalability problems. Our tech team is working out how this can be used in the future. There will be an announcement about this later. But our utility tokens will stay on Ethereum!
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 18, 2018, 06:02:26 AM
Update

According to Belos Watches founder Andreas Johansson, SOMA “addresses some big unmet needs in the luxury ecommerce space."

Read the press release:
https://t.co/pIPZyK3pkx

#blockchain #watches #wristwatch #divingwatch #Sweden #Stockholm

I'm excited to know that SOMA will be one of the trailblazers and which could bring disruption on how we do shopping online. I think its an online revolution!
Pages:
Jump to: