Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 216. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 12:59:06 AM
I seen on their site, that they have Alpha Apps for IOS? When will be apps for Android? I dont have Iphone (
Who tried their apps for IOS? Can you tell me please?

They will have apps for both but will start with IOs, and also they will start with some regions, by the time they get to yours, they may have already finished their android version, in any case, you should not be impatient, making an app for this project, may be very difficult, and android is more complex to program than IOs, considering that Android is in way too many different phones, unlike Ios.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
October 05, 2017, 12:37:59 AM
What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
I think that if they don't raise the minimum cap, it is better to burn the tokens, because it will be beneficial for investors.

Yes, burning the unsold tokens is one solution. Another one is to freeze them for a certain time period like 5 years and then again do ICO at the current price.

Dont freeze, just burn!
Burning will give the investors more profit and the price of the tokens will keep rising. If they have there max cap they dont need to do anything so hope they dont have to burn or freeze Wink

It's the good thing for us but not the best thing for them. If they burn them it will be generous, but if they keep them, i can't blame them.

It's not about being generous, it's about being responsible.
Burning the unsold tokens is their responsibility towards the investors.

Not necessary, depends how they would be used, in a long term there could be some plus sides of having spare tokens to share for pr or outsourcing jobs etc. But then again, it's all same to me if it benefits soma in a long run.

A clear answer is necessary. A large reserve could manipulate token's price. So, it's necessary to take actions beforehand.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 12:35:16 AM
Congratulations on the collaboration with the Utrust project. It's always good if two projects can benefit from each other and help each other grow. I assume you
have figured this out and found the right match in each other !
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 04, 2017, 11:43:45 PM
I seen on their site, that they have Alpha Apps for IOS? When will be apps for Android? I dont have Iphone (
Who tried their apps for IOS? Can you tell me please?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 09:35:01 PM
is there any trust score or stat going to be available for seller to prevent fraud?
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 09:05:00 PM
it is like  UTrust, but  UTrust also begin not long ago,we are waiting to see who will go fast?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 04, 2017, 07:40:07 PM
really, if someone was still not impressed by this news, i cannot help them Smiley

now it is the time to get ready for buying some tokens!

Both companies have a zero working platform and yet to prove that they can deliver on proposed idea, so I don't blame anyone that might be skeptical of the partnership. After all you have two newbie companies going thru an ico with no tangible product. anyway, watching to see how the partnership improves each platform

I agree with you that for now this partnership isn't really productive because both projects are still in their early stages. But as soon as one project becomes a striking success, the other project can benefit from it.

Even in the early stage this partnership is beneficial. Soma does not have to waste resources on developing a secure payment system. That is now taken care of by UTrust. The benefit is not as big for Utrust, but they now have an additional reason to not screw it up. Because if they do, they are also responsible for Soma's failure.

For UTRUST, the benefit is that SOMA clients will use UTRUST for payments. This partnership gives them even more benefits than for SOMA. Since the acquisition of a large client base is very important for the payment system. And it's very good that this happens at such an early stage of development.

definitely this. it's a mutually beneficial partnership. both projects stand to gain a lot from this. and investors as well Wink

Well you can see it like UTrust get's more benefits then SOMA but as a marketplace SOMA benefits from a diversity of payment methods, so that customers can pay with whatever service they want to pay. I myself sometimes haven't bought something in an online shop because I don't wanted to use the payment methods. So there is definitiv also a benefit for SOMA. Also they can profit from each others experience probably.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 04, 2017, 07:27:32 PM
really, if someone was still not impressed by this news, i cannot help them Smiley

now it is the time to get ready for buying some tokens!

Both companies have a zero working platform and yet to prove that they can deliver on proposed idea, so I don't blame anyone that might be skeptical of the partnership. After all you have two newbie companies going thru an ico with no tangible product. anyway, watching to see how the partnership improves each platform

I agree with you that for now this partnership isn't really productive because both projects are still in their early stages. But as soon as one project becomes a striking success, the other project can benefit from it.

Even in the early stage this partnership is beneficial. Soma does not have to waste resources on developing a secure payment system. That is now taken care of by UTrust. The benefit is not as big for Utrust, but they now have an additional reason to not screw it up. Because if they do, they are also responsible for Soma's failure.

For UTRUST, the benefit is that SOMA clients will use UTRUST for payments. This partnership gives them even more benefits than for SOMA. Since the acquisition of a large client base is very important for the payment system. And it's very good that this happens at such an early stage of development.

It's a strategic partnership designed to empower booth projects. It's a win -win partnership, since they are complementing on each other.
this projects will be an invisible thread to support each other, this cooperation will allow you to keep a better balance -
after all, on two legs it's easier to stand than on one
Activity: 420
October 04, 2017, 06:59:27 PM
Partnership is always a great news. That profit of both project, especially in that case, where soma and Utrust are 2 big project with solid and serious team. I think the development of soma will be huge, and same for Utrust, two big business in crypto world.
And is there a connection between the Soma and Utrust projects? Did I miss something.
greatteager - yes, today was good news for these two projects - they announced a partnership, You can read a little more about this for a few pages
This is great news, give me a link? Utrust will become a giant in its sector, partnership with it is a step forward.
here the twitter news: https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/915546790467956736
Thank you for the link, I found another news about the partnership with Utrust.
https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/915567178518269952
Good news.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 06:52:47 PM
Partnership is always a great news. That profit of both project, especially in that case, where soma and Utrust are 2 big project with solid and serious team. I think the development of soma will be huge, and same for Utrust, two big business in crypto world.
And is there a connection between the Soma and Utrust projects? Did I miss something.
greatteager - yes, today was good news for these two projects - they announced a partnership, You can read a little more about this for a few pages
This is great news, give me a link? Utrust will become a giant in its sector, partnership with it is a step forward.
here the twitter news: https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/915546790467956736
October 04, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 04, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
October 04, 2017, 06:07:17 PM
Every project was in early stages. There was time when people were saying that Ebay is crap and Facebook is just another overhyped project which won't last more than one year  Smiley

What? I am still saying that. Ebay is crap and Facebook is overhyped. Okay, shorting Facebook was maybe not such a good idea in hindsight, but let's see if they still exist next year.
Is high time innovators proved that they have what it takes to stand head to head with Elon musk, Bill gates and the rest, now that crowdfunding is available. Crowdfunding should produce more millionaire with great ideas in coming years, and encourage people with great minds to make their idea presentable. Crowdfunding will get tougher in coming years also because some of this projects are bound to fail, so investors will require more than just a whitepaper from project teams
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 05:59:48 PM
Every project was in early stages. There was time when people were saying that Ebay is crap and Facebook is just another overhyped project which won't last more than one year  Smiley

I get what you wanna say but comparing new ICOs with companies like eBay or Facebook seems not right. Yeah, there is the possibility that with some ICOs we are witnessing the emergence of future heavy weights in the business world (and that would be huge for us investors) but keep in mind that the market leaders of today will try to adapt and won't back down.
October 04, 2017, 05:57:05 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 04, 2017, 05:37:55 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 04, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

What? I am still saying that. Ebay is crap and Facebook is overhyped. Okay, shorting Facebook was maybe not such a good idea in hindsight, but let's see if they still exist next year.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2017, 05:28:25 PM
which one is official channel telegram or discord? not much going on in discord channel.

Best use Telegram, the channel is growing fast and starting to build a great community.
You must check it out Smiley

Almost 700 members on Telegram:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity

WoW, that is a lot of people in one channel, and a very fast growing community, especially for a project that was announced just recently, this idea of an ebay with social interaction between sellers and buyers is making people interested.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 04, 2017, 05:21:41 PM
which one is official channel telegram or discord? not much going on in discord channel.

Best use Telegram, the channel is growing fast and starting to build a great community.
You must check it out Smiley

Almost 700 members on Telegram:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
Jump to: